Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

Hey everyone so we are already coming up to 1 month post op! I’ve suffered a fair bit of shock loss this time around which is horrible. But I know it’ll come back thicker and more glorious than ever so it’s worth the struggle ! Thought I’d give you a super close up video to see just how quick the hairs are growing back! 

• 4 weeks later...

7 week update… almost at two months … we have some early signs of growth .. the crown does take a fair bit longer to appear but I have high hopes…. As you can see in the pics I have coverage all over but…. I have suffered quite alot of shock loss… granted the lighting is also very harsh which thins it out as well, this being said… I did shed quite a bit this tkme… but I can see regrowth already so this is encouraging ! I have restarted topical DUT as I was still thinning slowtly.. and realised that the DUT had definitely stopped this the first time I was using it ! I shall commence mesotherapy on month 3 to ensure I do not damage the new hairs! 

3C046B42-F950-4F9F-BA37-AC1646DCB6B0.jpeg

82A45624-5333-4AF2-B0EA-4A519697D403.jpeg

48E205C7-16DB-451D-B616-EEF324B8E864.jpeg

• Wow 1

• Administrators

Your hairline still looks great, the mid and crown have some shock loss. This won't last. The come back is greater than the setback 🙌 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Month 3 … hopefully at the end of the ugly duckling phase… starting to get impatient now… although I’ve been through this process a fair few times now… I still hate this part of the journey…. Still plenty of shock loss, and the new hairs probably haven’t even broken the surface yet! That being said… I do know I’m in for a great next few months ! 

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZGtghkerdtM?si=jcfcqx-wKEB-N_5N

• Administrators

You’re looking way better from last month 🙏

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looking good. For the fact you have given so much, full face, countless updates, openness and not afraid to show it as it is when it shocks and all you definitely should be a hall of fame patient.. I can see you are really enjoying your hair and that is what it is all about. Would love to know what your friends and family say...looking forwards to the updates. 

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You conquered hair loss 👏🏼👏🏼

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...