Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

On 9/6/2022 at 12:35 PM, captaincalico said:

Here is an update with flash light and natural light at 4 months out, no fibers or hair products. Things are still improving daily and I expect a much fuller look in the next coming months. So far I can’t believe how much my head is changed in 18 months

3154893C-0302-40DA-BA76-0063269889D7.jpeg

63CB7D2E-EA1A-4C80-B130-55B3F0542915.jpeg

outstanding results

2 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Hey everyone ! I know I asked before but didn’t really get a definitive answer …. Does Creatine affect transplanted hair .? Or hair at all ? I know there is a lot of study suggesting it doesn’t now 

While it is possible that creatine supplementation upregulated 5-alpha-reductase activity in these males (potentially leading to increased formation of DHT), no study has reported hair loss/baldness in humans. According to NCBI.gov @captaincalico

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, captaincalico said:

So the final part of my journey will happen on the 20th of June! This should provide me with sufficient coverage where I may not even need fibers anymore ! 

382CB5DD-F393-46FD-B2FC-018EE40CB601.jpeg

Let’s go! You’re almost there, this hair transplant thing requires so much patience man…

are you gonna shave everything? 

• Administrators

This is the most insane transformation 

4AA2290B-89B5-47C6-86E4-F54FFD203969.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 5/8/2023 at 4:55 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is the most insane transformation 

4AA2290B-89B5-47C6-86E4-F54FFD203969.jpeg

And it’s not done yet ! Hoping for a final 1500-2000 grafts on the crown and mid section ! That should hopefully give me enough density to give up the fibers !

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Truly insane 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators

Wow. This is awesome. A little bit into that crown and you will have a completely full head of hair. Amazing!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

So that’s it, the final part of my hair transplant journey comes to an end! What a trip that was…. I want to say a huge thanks to Dr Mwamba and his team for all their hard work… they truly are masters of their craft. The entire process was relaxed and professional… hope this video helps some of you in some way. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

The ending to your journey is going to be epic!

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Widows peak looks killer 🤌

View my thread

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Widows peak looks killer 🤌

Yeah I agree. It breaks up the straight line look that many transplanted hairlines have. I used to have a widows peak very much like that way back when I had all my natural hair.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 2 weeks later...