Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

• Administrators

Simply insane! Let me know when you receive your prize, some of the other prizes were shipped to me instead 🤦🏻‍♂️ ill have to reship. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

This is an amazing result.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

13 hours ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Oh that's an important upgrade. I thought your were still on topical dut (with microneedling)

I am but I hadn’t bought a new bottle … stupid but I keep forgetting … I’ll re order and then set up a standing order 

10 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Simply insane! Let me know when you receive your prize, some of the other prizes were shipped to me instead 🤦🏻‍♂️ ill have to reship. 

Amazing thank you bro ! I’ll let ya know 

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

This is one of the most insane results @captaincalico and what makes it even more insane is that you are only at seven months! With light skin and dark hair you have the best density and coverage I think I’ve seen. 👌1,000%

Nice one bro ! I think in the future I might get some smp just to eliminate any use of fibers … that being said … it’s looking as though I may not need anything 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

7 months to the day … a small amount of fibers as I want to be transparent … I will wash and show you a true representation later… you’ll be shocked as it’s almost identical to the pic you see below 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

7 months to the day … a small amount of fibers as I want to be transparent … I will wash and show you a true representation later… you’ll be shocked as it’s almost identical to the pic you see below 

This is great mate! Quite the journey you’ve had. So weird when I first saw you on here as I follow your band on Instagram! 
I assume you are 100% happy and done with your hair journey? 

• Like 2

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, Otis james said:

This is great mate! Quite the journey you’ve had. So weird when I first saw you on here as I follow your band on Instagram! 
I assume you are 100% happy and done with your hair journey? 

That’s pretty cool. I had no idea, @captaincalico we need an official forum jingle mate 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Otis james said:

I hope I haven’t spoken out of turn! He may not want people making the connection….. 

I can always delete the comment. It’s not a bad thing. 

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I can always delete the comment. It’s not a bad thing. 

I was just mindful he might not want to link the two! But I’m perhaps being a bit daft! His band is good and he has a great voice! 

5 hours ago, captaincalico said:

You have so much hair now, that it is impossible to spot fibers :) 

Maybe me being paranoid but I feel my hairline has thinned slightly ? Could be due to normal shedding and it’s just happened more in that area ? Or does it look normal and I’m just panicking … it is quite long now … and I had put some oil in it last night which could separate it a little image.thumb.jpg.e1f92383c621466ad2d0e31486b0829f.jpg

I've had to touch up my hairline in almost every single surgery I have had... always 50 grafts per side

Every 2 years I do a little touch up on it but that does not mean you will need to, it's probably just shedding from the normal hair cycle 

• Administrators

It’s probably anagen desynchronization 

View my thread