Dr. Konior 1600ish graft Session 10/07/20 28yr old

• Administrators

Incredible bro 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Man I’m jelly af beautiful 🤩 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

So dense, yet so natural looking. That's extremely difficult to accomplish in one pass. Fantastic result man!

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

1 minute ago, RandoBrando517 said:

I don’t think there’s anything else to say besides amazing, there was some talk from jimcraig about your donor being taken from one side is that an issue at all?

No - a lot of good surgeons do this, in order to preserve as much of the donor region as possible to remain 'virgin'.

Patients have to present themselves to be acceptable candidates for this strategy - usually when they have good density in their donor areas, higher end hair characteristics such as texture and coarseness, and are having 2000 or below grafts extracted. 

Just now, Curious25 said:

No - a lot of good surgeons do this, in order to preserve as much of the donor region as possible to remain 'virgin'.

Patients have to present themselves to be acceptable candidates for this strategy - usually when they have good density in their donor areas, higher end hair characteristics such as texture and coarseness, and are having 2000 or below grafts extracted. 

Yea but go back to the first pages that’s not what was being said it was that surgeons that do this were lazy blah blah I agree with you though 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Yea but go back to the first pages that’s not what was being said it was that surgeons that do this were lazy blah blah I agree with you though 

Jimcraig was terribly misinformed and clueless, and in all honesty was responsible for a lot of misinformation being touted here as factual. Take anything that guy says with a grain of salt. I spoke with Konior and he assured me taking grafts from one side helps to preserve the donor. No need to regurgitate what a clueless know it all says anymore. Proof is in the pudding.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Harvesting grafts from one side was not the approach Dr. K used with me for my FUE, but I certainly don't have the donor characteristics that @MagnificentAl has.  There's no one-size-fits-all approach in hair transplantation.  

• Like 3

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

On 10/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, MagnificentAl said:

This should be my final update. I am at   the one year mark as of a few days ago. My hair looks better today than it did at 20 years old! I am incredibly happy with my result.

FC1AEB23-C6D1-4332-B5B2-1F2E4D931EED.jpeg

E1E62CF1-BD18-4360-94C2-E6ABEE3EEC53.jpeg

71A7AB12-3708-46D4-B624-D55ABC1E6AC7.jpeg

It's absolutely magnificent.  I can't wait to have my FUE with Dr Konior in 2 weeks :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...