8100 FUT - Dr. Muresanu, Hattingen HT

GOOD CHOICE ! 

I will post my one year Hattingen results next week .................. The Muresanus are among the best hair transplant surgeon in the world !!! 

Edited by conan

The Muresanus seem like the Hasson&Wong mega FUT of mainland Europe ...

I'm not a fan of FUT but if linear scar didn't bother me ..I think I'd be heading Switzerland direction ..

Your 12 month update should be awesome judging by how things are panning out ..

3 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

Vertex takes longer - no one knows why, and I did not believe it myself...until it happened to me too.

Anyway: Already on your month 4 pic you were far (!) above baseline and you comment was "Nothing relevant to see really." If this was "nothing" for month 4 for you, than you are doomed from your own expectations. Everything is right on track. Trust the process. 

By the way: The short thick hairs are IMO broken ones...new hair sprouts tiny, wispy and with a fine tip usually. 

I think it's also that I see the result every day, so I don't have the same impression of improvement. My comment "nothing relevant to see" was because the hair was already there, it just grew longer and thicker.

But yeah, definitely a big improvement, and as said, it's already mission accomplished for me, my complex vanished.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice improvement,i cannot wait to see the final result!!

You said that it does not seem so dense as you expected it to be,but i beg to differ my friend.Looking at your starting point this is an excellent result,and and there is more improvement to come!!I bet you already feel a new person my friend !So happy for you !Did the doctor inform you about how many grafts your donor area can give in the future and if you can have more fut ?Your laxity seems to be extraordinary!!!

Edited by Storyteller

Cases like this make me wish I had one large FUT session rather than multiple FUE surgeries, I was always afraid of having a scar on my head but I have seen a lot of people camouflage the scar via FUE later.

Great result!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, 

very quick update at M+9 - It's just a pre-op / M+9 picture to show the evolution. It's pretty cool except the vertex which is still the same as pre-op, let's hope it's going to grow soon.

I'll do a more detailed update at M+12.

IMG_20210225_153830.thumb.jpg.7368da94d1f5235bc3e05176db2b4b7e.jpg

M+9.png

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 3:14 AM, home1212 said:

never even heard of a back to back FUT, incredible! best wishes on your healing and growth.

me neither! Incredible result so far!  

Edited by Kharmacoma

• Administrators

Very impressive awesome transformation 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Are you combing over in the back? If not that's definitely an improvement already from the pre-op photos. That's not to say that it could not improve still but to say it's the same doesn't seem to be the case.

2 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Are you combing over in the back? If not that's definitely an improvement already from the pre-op photos. That's not to say that it could not improve still but to say it's the same doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm not styling the hair, I leave it messy 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...