14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

On 11/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, Zoomster said:

To all high norwoods ..my advice would be always try and have some of your available grafts placed within the crown area to allow fibres to have something to grab on to ..

pointless leaving the crown untouched if you plan on having concealers as part of your arsenal 

light sprinkling of fibres into crown in pic attached. 

830D592A-BDE2-46EC-B716-72CF34B8E8B3.jpeg

Ain't nothing wrong with a little pixie dust. Looks phenomenal in this picture. I use it on my crown as well when I have a client meeting. Really a difference maker. When you and @Looking for HTgo back, let me know. Will join for a touchup myself. :) Looking forward to the 12 month update!

I have had 9k or more transplanted and I still use toppik , it just gives me that super full head of hair look

However, I am getting SMP done this year hoping to be able to just use toppik on weekends or special occasions as I would like to go surfing daily

Thanks @Zoomster for sharing the top view picture,  good coverage for the amount of grafts on that big area👍🏻😊

I noticing as well that you are really good responder to Fin😊. I am myself considering to look into topical fin as the l previously had sides effects from the regular fin. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys 

Hope everyone had a peaceful and happy Christmas....I’m a Week late with the 12 month update but Christmas kinda got in the way 😊

I had a grade 2 shave at back and sides 23 Dec and about an inch of the length on top ..I’m very happy how things have panned out however I am relying on fibres to give me some extra coverage mid scalp and crown ..just a very little sprinkling ..

A couple of take aways from the 12 month pics attached 

-I’ve definitely been on the receiving end of some harsh anagen desynchronisation and whether I’ll regain some or all of the lost hair is still an unknown I guess 

- I’ll definitely be revisiting the team towards the end of next year to fill in the mid scalp / side part area and crown 

- and absolutely was the correct decision as a NW6/7 to go ahead and have the procedure ...as I may of mentioned before ..you restore much more than just your hair when you go ahead and decide to have a HT..

choose your Operating team very carefully ..

im hopeful of still further slight improvements throughout the next 6 months ...to lead me into final procedure number 2....

have a great and safe 2021 guys and a sincere thanks to all the supportive comments throughout our journey together..

0B62DC9D-CAD3-47F9-9B26-B661851CC55D.jpeg

61A5C605-4FCA-408E-A9F1-40DE76D6FE67.jpeg

22EC17CA-92AA-4F9B-AAE3-8A848C44D198.jpeg

02F0F31A-1ED0-4262-BAE1-C37BA58EA1BE.jpeg

C6CDD457-59CE-4A27-96FC-A129D9ED38D2.jpeg

• Like 6

What amazing results after a full year! It is truly inspiring having followed your journey from the very beginning. A second procedure should take care of rest and leave you with a near perfect head of hair. Best of luck as your journey continues!😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What can I say, your results continue to astound!   Thanks again for documenting so much of your journey with us and inspiring others to take that step..

On my side of the fence, I going to go with SMP for now as I need to get rid of this hair "system" pretty quick.  I got called out by my staff recently (we were drinking..) 😌.  I think because I am +15 years older than them but have the most hair (2 are bald..) so at this point they think something is not right...

Anyway, I am going with a place in the US but the borders are closed so I need to wait until they open up but I need to get of this hair system and fast.  However, I still plan on going with a HT from Eugenix but looking in the next 3 to 4 years..

Merry Christmas Zoomster and the best for New Year to your family!

Edited by 540Oak

4 minutes ago, SLA said:

I know Zoomster had around 1,400 beard grafts used and paddyirishman had around 700 out of ~3,600 grafts.

Both have fine hair and the beard grafts mixed well!

I think it depends on the ratio between beard snd head grafts. In both cases only a small percentage of beard grafts were used !

• Valued Contributor

Zoomster you have been an inspiration for so many other higher Norwoods on this forum and I truly believe the casting for the next James Bond is in for a serious challenge after having the pleasure of following your journey!!! That’s a stellar result and as you say there is even still time for more growth. Wishing you a great 2021 and thank you for being such an inspiration to myself and others who now are looking forward to following your path. All the best my friend!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/30/2020 at 6:06 PM, 540Oak said:

What can I say, your results continue to astound!   Thanks again for documenting so much of your journey with us and inspiring others to take that step..

On my side of the fence, I going to go with SMP for now as I need to get rid of this hair "system" pretty quick.  I got called out by my staff recently (we were drinking..) 😌.  I think because I am +15 years older than them but have the most hair (2 are bald..) so at this point they think something is not right...

Anyway, I am going with a place in the US but the borders are closed so I need to wait until they open up but I need to get of this hair system and fast.  However, I still plan on going with a HT from Eugenix but looking in the next 3 to 4 years..

Merry Christmas Zoomster and the best for New Year to your family!

Thank you ...I sense SMP is getting better and better ...I wish you all the best on your journey 

Z

• Like 1

On 12/30/2020 at 7:21 PM, SLA said:

Thanks for documenting your entire 1 year journey, Zoomster. 

Because of the results you and @paddyirishmanreceived, I am very much considering Eugenix for my HT.

Stay connected with the community and keep updating us on your situation!

Will do and thanks 

• Like 1

Zoomster you have come very long way, the results are fantastic, considering where you come from😊. With a touch up, it will top notch🤩
Happy new year! Next year l will also be joining the Eugenix hair club🤩🥳

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baboon said:

Zoomster you have come very long way, the results are fantastic, considering where you come from😊. With a touch up, it will top notch🤩
Happy new year! Next year l will also be joining the Eugenix hair club🤩🥳

Same 😂 I think there will be a queue 👌