14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

It’s only been a few days of use with Alpecin Caffeine shampoo but I sense it’s helping recover the thickness in the crown after my shed ...

or perhaps it’s all imagined I’m not quite sure 😊

B4A4CB73-70EB-4B7F-AC07-CCA78E1258D7.jpeg

Mate that is truly incredible, holy crap 🤯

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

😊I've instructed the team to start shining their punches..I'm enroute 🏃‍♂️

Told you so ;) 

Nothing wrong with going back mate, it doesn't take away from this being a fantastic result, it's an absolute luxury that you still have such a good looking donor, and 2000 more grafts spread strategically throughout your scalp will give you a seriously impressive looking head of hair. 

PS. you should know better by now to think that Alpecin is going to have done anything to your hair after a few days - all lighting and angles fella, hair can look different every day depending on how you look at it. 

Enjoy the great results you have just now - and get consulting with the Dr's ready for round 2 next year, can't wait to see it. 

On 3/13/2020 at 8:41 PM, paddyirishman said:

@Zoomster your doner looks great, especially with the short cut. It's hard to believe you had 5600 grafts removed from your scalp alone. 

Congratulations,  your transplanted hair now is showing to start growth at this early stage. Now you have a lot to look forward to , well done Im very happy for you .

Paddy

It doesn't look depleted but you can definitely spot some "gap" areas in the back of his head when shaved.

Anyways very good results overall. 

Edited by JohnBob

On 4/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, Zoomster said:

4 MONTH UPDATE 

FED5B687-155F-4D97-AA28-E6EEB4475250.jpeg

5618E636-E0CB-43B9-931B-33BA24FC85B0.jpeg

DF056579-BE72-4967-89B2-8DF9D3B6E917.jpeg

8CCEE516-6077-49B8-A741-3AE277BB674C.jpeg

Lol you got 20 years younger already after just 4 months. Killer results, I get so happy when I see people getting so satisfying results. This made my day.

Edited by JohnBob
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Zoomster said:

It’s only been a few days of use with Alpecin Caffeine shampoo but I sense it’s helping recover the thickness in the crown after my shed ...

or perhaps it’s all imagined I’m not quite sure 😊

B4A4CB73-70EB-4B7F-AC07-CCA78E1258D7.jpeg

As I have seen you in person few days ago 😀 I cannot stress enough that nobody can tell you had hair transplant.  It looks very natural and with great coverage. The hair will only thicken further😀👌👌

26 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

As I have seen you in person few days ago 😀 I cannot stress enough that nobody can tell you had hair transplant.  It looks very natural and with great coverage. The hair will only thicken further😀👌👌

Cheers dude ..I dunno what happened when I wrote on your thread yesterday..my phone went off on one ..message re appeared multiple times ...🤷‍♂️..

Z

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Outdoors broad daylight with a very light sprinkling of salt n pepper fibres from Mane.co.uk into the crown (my weak spot )....no shame in fibering up gentlemen !!

Z

8056F47D-39D2-43B1-B314-46309E43BBF0.jpeg

Now you’re just making us jealous, putting you in the damn hall of fame 😝

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Cheers dude ..I dunno what happened when I wrote on your thread yesterday..my phone went off on one ..message re appeared multiple times ...🤷‍♂️..

Z

I have sent a complaint to Melvin that you are spamming my thread 😂😂 Joking !!

No worries. Happy Friday !!

• Administrators

If you’re married tell your wife she’s lucky, cause your tinder would be blowing up 😂

View my thread