Finally did it !! 3112 grafts- Eugenix, New Delhi, India(NO FINASTERIDE)

9 minutes ago, HTHope said:

How short is that haircut? What number guard?

Zero on lower back and sides. Transplanted hair was trimmed with scissors carefully but letting it grow now. Top back and sides was no 1 but now growing as you can see. 

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Looking for HT said:

Zero on lower back and sides. Transplanted hair was no trimmed with scissors carefully but letting it grow now. Top back and sides was no 1 but now growing as you can see. 

Do they give you specific instructions in terms of trimming the transplanted areas?

Just now, HTHope said:

Do they give you specific instructions in terms of trimming the transplanted areas?

I didnt get any instructions.  I am already ugly so didnt want uneven look 😂👍 You can leave them growing long or trim if needed. I only trimmed them after the grafts were secure. Too early isnt recommended.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Hey LHT! I've just followed your post from the beginning and with a fresh set of eyes I can definitely see the progress! It is even now starting to fill in. Remember you are not on any finasteride (or minoxidil) and all of Eugenix patients are recommended to start taking finasteride so I think you are being a little hard on yourself (which I understand). As others have said, no hair transplant should be judged until around the 12 month mark. You have a lot more growth to look forward too! Thanks for sharing your journey and I look forward to following your results. They are already off to a great start IMHO by two of the best HT surgeons today.

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Hey LHT! I've just followed your post from the beginning and with a fresh set of eyes I can definitely see the progress! It is even now starting to fill in. Remember you are not on any finasteride (or minoxidil) and all of Eugenix patients are recommended to start taking finasteride so I think you are being a little hard on yourself (which I understand). As others have said, no hair transplant should be judged until around the 12 month mark. You have a lot more growth to look forward too! Thanks for sharing your journey and I look forward to following your results. They are already off to a great start IMHO by two of the best HT surgeons today.

Thanks for the motivation mate. That might be true considering I am not taking any medication.  Staying positive and hope to see some new hair by end of 6 months as heard things change dramatically from month 5-6.

The waiting can be a bit challenging as its hard not to see any new hair in the gaps but I always get help from Eugenix in terms of video call etc to discuss my progress so thats a good thing. 

Will see how things pan out. 

I will be following your journey and wish you all the best :)

3 hours ago, Looking for HT said:

Thanks for the motivation mate. That might be true considering I am not taking any medication.  Staying positive and hope to see some new hair by end of 6 months as heard things change dramatically from month 5-6.

The waiting can be a bit challenging as its hard not to see any new hair in the gaps but I always get help from Eugenix in terms of video call etc to discuss my progress so thats a good thing. 

Will see how things pan out. 

I will be following your journey and wish you all the best :)

Hi @Looking for HT, do you not see any new hairs sprouting out since your last update. I would think that there would be some progress even if it was very slow. I remember your initial posts where we could clearly see that your grafts were growing after the transplant and there was very good density. I would assume that this would mean that they were transplanted successfully and were fine before the normal shed. 

42 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

Hi @Looking for HT, do you not see any new hairs sprouting out since your last update. I would think that there would be some progress even if it was very slow. I remember your initial posts where we could clearly see that your grafts were growing after the transplant and there was very good density. I would assume that this would mean that they were transplanted successfully and were fine before the normal shed. 

Hey mate. Yes, can see some but very few new hair and the ones that didnt shed are getting longer. Some parts have gaps and still nothing there. I have 11 days to go to complete 5 months and ill take some clear pictures in the light so anyone interested can assess the growth.

If I compare with post op pictures, there are so many hair still dormant that can be seen in my post op pictures. Which means that once they wake up, Ill be over the moon :) The question is when will they wake up 😃 

Dr Sethi did say that it can take 6 months so being positive.

Edited by Looking for HT
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

No worries mate. 5 month are up on 22nd so will post pictures then.

Cheers

Waiting for it eagerly. Just spoke to Dr Arika again today and she was able to answer a lot of questions I had regarding my hairline and other general questions. @Eugenix Hair Science is also doing a lot of additional checks and preventive measures that should prevent patients and surgeons from contracting Covid 19 during these times. Waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to schedule my transplant.

In your case, could the grafts have been implanted a little deeper than normal which is probably why they’re taking a little longer to pop out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

Waiting for it eagerly. Just spoke to Dr Arika again today and she was able to answer a lot of questions I had regarding my hairline and other general questions. @Eugenix Hair Science is also doing a lot of additional checks and preventive measures that should prevent patients and surgeons from contracting Covid 19 during these times. Waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to schedule my transplant.

In your case, could the grafts have been implanted a little deeper than normal which is probably why they’re taking a little longer to pop out. 

Sure mate. 8 days to go to complete 5 months.

I will take some clear pictures in day light so anyone interested can assess the progress.

Your question about the depth. Only doctors can answer that as you wont know yourself, how deep the grafts are being implanted. However, What I have read is that if they are implanted too deep, it will leave scars and I dont see any scarring.  I highly doubt that Eugenix would not know how deep to implant.

I am going to give 6 months and then decide what to think of. I am pretty hopeful that it should improve.

I didnt trim my transplant hair since my last post so its started to give an illusion of a little density but still long way to go.

Dont look at great results pictures and videos from the clinics. Take into consideration that mostly are like me so you can set up your expectations. 

14 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Dont look at great results pictures and videos from the clinics. Take into consideration that mostly are like me so you can set up your expectations. 

I’m just looking at the results on here which is posted by random and regular folks like us which should be a fair assessment of what the clinic puts out.

Your result should also come out to be great if all the grafts or most of the grafts take hold. It might just be talking a little longer is what I feel and hope.

3 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

I’m just looking at the results on here which is posted by random and regular folks like us which should be a fair assessment of what the clinic puts out.

Your result should also come out to be great if all the grafts or most of the grafts take hold. It might just be talking a little longer is what I feel and hope.

Yeah Ill be so happy if all the grafts wake up. Being lazy bastards at the moment😂 but fingers crossed

26 minutes ago, Looking for HT said:

Yeah Ill be so happy if all the grafts wake up. Being lazy bastards at the moment😂 but fingers crossed

I as long as there’s somewhat regular progress, I wouldn’t worry too much. I think you’ll have a month or so with a massive transformation.

I think the reason why it’s taking a bit longer is no Fin. 

almost all of the results that the clinics posted are of patients taking fin. 

could the lurkers that posted their results on here, that went to Eugenix confirm this?

either way, from what I’ve been reading it seems the true results are form 8th month onward. I doubt you’ll see good growth on the 6 month mark. 

you can see the outline. So that is most definitely promising. 

patience my man, it’ll turn out good.

here’s to some more growth, OP!

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

2 hours ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

I think the reason why it’s taking a bit longer is no Fin. 

almost all of the results that the clinics posted are of patients taking fin. 

could the lurkers that posted their results on here, that went to Eugenix confirm this?

either way, from what I’ve been reading it seems the true results are form 8th month onward. I doubt you’ll see good growth on the 6 month mark. 

you can see the outline. So that is most definitely promising. 

patience my man, it’ll turn out good.

here’s to some more growth, OP!

Thank you very much for the motivation mate.

I am convinced that super results are from patients taking Finasteride as I havent come across anyone otherwise. 

In 2 days, Ill complete my 5 months and I will share my progress and strict regime.

I look forward to your advice/suggestions post May 22nd.

Cheers

Month 5 update

Dear all

I hope you and your family are well and safe in these uncertain times.

Today, I have completed exact 5 months since I got my HT done with Eugenix , New Delhi, India with the involvement of Dr Sethi, Dr Arika Bansal and the technicians.

Please see below the pictures which will give you an insight on my progress so far and comparison between month 4 and month 5.

As you can see, the transplanted hair is getting longer, giving an illusion of denser look. In terms of new hair, the parts which have been patchy are not seeing any new growth at this stage. There have been new tiny hair in some areas though which is a positive sign and provides some comfort and motivation.

My areas of concern right now are the mid frontal and the left temple. It is worrying but as many have suggested to give atleast 6 months, I still have another month to go. Being positive and patient but I have to admit that it is a very challenging part of the journey.

I would like to share my daily schedule that I believe will help the grafts to nourish and hopefully the ones in the dormant state can wake up too.

Daily schedule:

Diet

150gm protein- lean meat

Good carbs only

Good fats only

Homemade smoothie- Spinach, kale, apple, ginger, lime juice, mint leaf

3 litre water

Raw onions incorporated in diet and yes, I hate the smell

Exercise

5 km run- Sweat helps to open the pores and increase the blood circulation

Light weight lifting

Laying upside down for 3-5 minutes so the blood rushes to scalp

Hair care:

Revita shampoo

Massage scalp everyday- 3-5 minutes- Avacado oil

Cold water after shower. Read that blood rushes to scalp to keep the temp. warm, if cold water hits the head.

Vitamins and minerals:

2 x Hair burst

MSM- 1- 2 caps daily

So if I ask myself, Am I happy right now? I would say not 100% as areas of concern have not seen any new growth apart from existing hair getting longer. Only Month 6 will tell how things pan out. However, it definitely looks denser due to the longer length of the hair.

I appreciate anyone following my progress and any comments, advice and suggestions are welcome.

Stay safe !!

Regards 

AirBrush_20200522111603.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111733.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111905.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112036.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112203.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112332.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112442.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112643.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112836.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112912.jpg

Screenshot_20200522-113021_Photoshop Express.jpg

PSX_20200522_113150.jpg

PSX_20200522_113451.jpg

PSX_20200522_113924.jpg

PSX_20200522_114421.jpg

PSX_20200522_114527.jpg

PSX_20200522_114632.jpg

PSX_20200522_141056.jpg

20200522_135931.jpg

PSX_20200522_140742.jpg

PSX_20200522_140854.jpg

Edited by Looking for HT

1 hour ago, Looking for HT said:

Month 5 update

Dear all

I hope you and your family are well and safe in these uncertain times.

Today, I have completed exact 5 months since I got my HT done with Eugenix , New Delhi, India with the involvement of Dr Sethi, Dr Arika Bansal and the technicians.

Please see below the pictures which will give you an insight on my progress so far and comparison between month 4 and month 5.

As you can see, the transplanted hair is getting longer, giving an illusion of denser look. In terms of new hair, the parts which have been patchy are not seeing any new growth at this stage. There have been new tiny hair in some areas though which is a positive sign and provides some comfort and motivation.

My areas of concern right now are the mid frontal and the left temple. It is worrying but as many have suggested to give atleast 6 months, I still have another month to go. Being positive and patient but I have to admit that it is a very challenging part of the journey.

I would like to share my daily schedule that I believe will help the grafts to nourish and hopefully the ones in the dormant state can wake up too.

Daily schedule:

Diet

150gm protein- lean meat

Good carbs only

Good fats only

Homemade smoothie- Spinach, kale, apple, ginger, lime juice, mint leaf

3 litre water

Raw onions incorporated in diet and yes, I hate the smell

Exercise

5 km run- Sweat helps to open the pores and increase the blood circulation

Light weight lifting

Laying upside down for 3-5 minutes so the blood rushes to scalp

Hair care:

Revita shampoo

Massage scalp everyday- 3-5 minutes- Avacado oil

Cold water after shower. Read that blood rushes to scalp to keep the temp. warm, if cold water hits the head.

Vitamins and minerals:

2 x Hair burst

MSM- 1- 2 caps daily

So if I ask myself, Am I happy right now? I would say not 100% as areas of concern have not seen any new growth apart from existing hair getting longer. Only Month 6 will tell how things pan out. However, it definitely looks denser due to the longer length of the hair.

I appreciate anyone following my progress and any comments, advice and suggestions are welcome.

Stay safe !!

Regards 

AirBrush_20200522111603.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111733.jpg

AirBrush_20200522111905.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112036.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112203.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112332.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112442.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112643.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112836.jpg

AirBrush_20200522112912.jpg

Screenshot_20200522-113021_Photoshop Express.jpg

PSX_20200522_113150.jpg

PSX_20200522_113451.jpg

PSX_20200522_113924.jpg

PSX_20200522_114421.jpg

PSX_20200522_114527.jpg

PSX_20200522_114632.jpg

PSX_20200522_141056.jpg

20200522_135931.jpg

PSX_20200522_140742.jpg

PSX_20200522_140854.jpg

Thank you for the post. That was super detailed, specially the side by side comparisons between the 4th and 5th months. This has got to be one of the slightly slower results from Eugenix. 

The increased length of the hair does make it appear like there is more density, specially from the sides but it doesn’t look like even 40 percent of the grafts have taken hold and started growing. Hopefully the new hair that you talk about are slowly going to get longer and thicker. Did the doctor say if this was normal or what percentage of the patients take this long at their clinic. 

You also mentioned that the hairline and the temples were implanted on the second day even though the slits were made on the first day. Do you think that the areas that are showing slower growth are these areas where the slits were pre made the previous day. You also mentioned that the doubles and triples had to be split for the hairline and temples which could also be another reason. Just trying to reason out what could be the cause for the delay in growth.

Edited by Pyrat

4 minutes ago, Pyrat said:

Thank you for the post. That was super detailed, specially the side by side comparisons between the 4th and 5th months. This has got to be one of the slightly slower results from Eugenix. 

The increased length of the hair does make it appear like there is more density, specially from the sides but it doesn’t look like even 40 percent of the grafts have taken hold and started growing. Hopefully the new hair that you talk about are slowly going to get longer and thicker. Did the doctor say if this was normal or what percentage of the patients take this long at their clinic. 

Thanks mate. Yes, the growth has been very slow and I am yet to see the grafts grow where there are gaps. It does worry me but will give another month.

I just had a video call with Dr Sethi after you replied above and he mentioned that out of 100 patients 5 fall in my category and this includes Nelson who works at Eugenix and is at the forefront when it comes to marketing. Nelson only started growing at month 5-6. This gave me some peace of mind that I am not alone and others took time but achieved good results.

Again, I want to stress this point that anyone looking to get their HT and not taking the medication should set up expectations that the progress can be similar to myself.

Thanks for following my progress and I appreciate your feedback :) I will keep everyone posted with the progress.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Pyrat said:

You also mentioned that the hairline and the temples were implanted on the second day even though the slits were made on the first day. Do you think that the areas that are showing slower growth are these areas where the slits were pre made the previous day. You also mentioned that the doubles and triples had to be split for the hairline and temples which could also be another reason. Just trying to reason out what could be the cause for the delay in growth.

Good question and I did not even think abut this until now. I will ping the doctor and see what they see.

However, I believe the doctor would not have done it if they knew that it could hamper the end result but will check with them.

Thanks mate