5,500 - Asmed/Erdogan - Feb 2019

MrBolo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

This has the makings of a home run. The change is drastic from your pre-op. Eager to see how this looks in 5 months.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, MrBolo said:

Thoughts anyone?

Just saw your latest photos update and in my honest opinion I think there has been some clearly good and nice improvement and thickening of you hair from your previous 7th month update photos.

Could you do better with slightly more density improvement, yes....and there’s a reasonable chance that may happen up til 12-15 months post op.

Your donor looks okay but given your dark hair and the light skin contrast the scars do seem a little visible in the photos where your donor haircut is very short... if it was a little longer it would be and look fine.

Are you happy with the progress thus far?

edit: just took a look at your pre procedure photos on the 1st page of this thread and wow! For your NW level it’s a very nice change!

Edited by CosmoKramer

Thanks @CosmoKramer!  I’m happy with the progress so far, and I can say, from where I started, I feel like my result has been nothing short of transformational (I mean, my hairline and entire frontal third was non-existent pre-op).  That said, I’m A naturally optimistic person and looking objectively, I do wish for (and am hopeful that) I get increased density in the hairline and crown areas.  I know there’s still some growth and thickening to come (I see some wispy hairs that haven’t fully matured yet).  

And yes, I do see some visible scarring in the donor but I also realize that I haven’t cut the back and sides that short since the surgery and I’m guessing that area needs to tan a bit to reduce some of the contrast.  Part of the reason I did go that short is to see (and document) how the donor was doing.

Crossing my fingers and looking for the months to come.   Thanks for the input.

Edited by MrBolo
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, MrBolo said:

Thanks @CosmoKramer!  I’m happy with the progress so far, and I can say, from where I started, I feel like my result has been nothing short of transformational (I mean, my hairline and entire frontal third was non-existent pre-op).  That said, I’m A naturally optimistic person and looking objectively, I do wish for (and am hopeful that) I get increased density in the hairline and crown areas.  I know there’s still some growth and thickening to come (I see some wispy hairs that haven’t fully matured yet).  

And yes, I do see some visible scarring in the donor but I also realize that I haven’t cut the back and sides that short since the surgery and I’m guessing that area needs to tan a bit to reduce some of the contrast.  Part of the reason I did go that short is to see (and document) how the donor was doing.

Crossing my fingers and looking for the months to come.   Thanks for the input.

Yes, I agree, definitely a nice transformation for you!...hopefully more progress to come and that’s good that you keep an optimistic attitude! 👍🏻

Ah I see, that makes sense wanting to see how your donor looks after all this time. 👍🏻

• Thanks 1

It definitely looks better than before. Only concern is that there isn't enough density in the frontal 1/3rd but it does still look good. Hopefully there will be more growth and thickening since it is only 8 months.

• Administrators

I think you have a really good result. I mean it's truly day and night from where you started, keep in mind your growth isn't done either. I suspect that you will see a big improvement in the coming months. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, MrBolo said:

8 months and 20 days in different lighting conditions with a haircut to see how the donor is doing.  Last one is with wet hair.

CCBB5E53-5AA3-44E2-BF1A-4C16A672411F.jpeg

0392CE8E-4870-4D35-8D84-72CD14F9D177.jpeg

80F2F76A-AE28-4F73-AEE8-42CDCF5FB452.jpeg

32B04B9A-6D37-4231-A6E6-69BC0C821A54.jpeg

BC762D43-30E6-42FE-A48F-DC90DB0EE7A6.jpeg

D44D0193-8177-467D-B3A8-D8205FC1AEE9.jpeg

D8DAFC09-798B-4C95-947B-4D35E52A038F.jpeg

7C7C852D-71D6-4435-979E-2D98997B77F7.jpeg

4BC75F24-3760-4BF8-918D-937F30B323BC.jpeg

917BA4B2-A89E-405C-B0B6-950F18355579.jpeg

920F1D43-BE11-4EBB-9012-CBEFC055363C.jpeg

A072920C-FD3A-4383-BCD5-7D8A95B98A4A.jpeg

206D3C3E-8EAA-4DA3-BE9A-ED863D89078E.jpeg

What length did you get your donor cut to here? Amazing progress mate!