ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

-       PATIENT'S AGE:  34

-       NW: V

-       Total transplanted area: 150 cm2

-       Total donor capacity: 7800 grafts

* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital density: 60-70-70 uf/cm2

* Temporal, Parietal and Occipital Hair Diameter: 59-59-59 micron

-        OPERATION DETAILS:  5027 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameters 0.6 and 0.7 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades sapphire, lateral slit. Placed with K.E.E.P.

* Single grafts 874

* Double grafts 2678

* Triple grafts 1370

* Multiple grafts 105

General average Hair per Graft: 2.14

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 5027 grafts were used to restore the patient's FRONTAL, MIDLINE and VERTEX areas.

- FINASTERIDE: The patient is using the medicine for 12 months.

* Please note that the "RESULT" pictures were taken by the CLINIC.

kolaj.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

BEF1.jpg

OPERATION

OP1.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR

AFT1.jpg

AFT1A.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

BEF2.jpg

OPERATION

OP2.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR

AFT2.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

BEF3.jpg

OPERATION

OP3.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR

AFT3.jpg

BEFORE

BEF4.jpg

OPERATION

OP4.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR

AFT4.jpg

BEFORE OPERATION

BEF5.jpg

OPERATION

OP5.jpg

AFTER 1 YEAR

AFT5.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• Administrators

That's absolutely incredible. A full restoration in one procedure. Amazing work Dr. Erdogan.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

Very good result, patient need another barber though :D 

On 3/3/2019 at 12:33 AM, FarsanUk said:

Great result. Would like to see alot more posted By the clinic if they're doing 6 patients a day potentially over 100 a month give or take but on average only post 1 a month. 

In their defense, plenty of patients will either be:

1-Not interested to give them their pictures after the surgery.  can be  good or bad results.

2-Patients will want to keep their privacy and not interested to see their head posted in the clinics page. 

Asmed has one of the most posted results by any clinic, whether it is by patients, their website or here. 

Many of the results are wonderful, but there are some unpleasant results too btw. It gives you clear indication of what you are getting. 

PS: is 6 patients per day a true number? that is a lot 

3 hours ago, harry_potter1 said:

Very good result, patient need another barber though :D 

In their defense, plenty of patients will either be:

1-Not interested to give them their pictures after the surgery.  can be  good or bad results.

2-Patients will want to keep their privacy and not interested to see their head posted in the clinics page. 

Asmed has one of the most posted results by any clinic, whether it is by patients, their website or here. 

Many of the results are wonderful, but there are some unpleasant results too btw. It gives you clear indication of what you are getting. 

PS: is 6 patients per day a true number? that is a lot 

Yes I went there in October they told me 6. In fact it's more than 6 now as he has hired 2 new surgeons. He him self sent a memo out to everyone on this forum explaining what is going on. I have linked this post below.go to post on Jan 8. From everything I have observed before and after my surgery it's always better to see results posted by patients .. they are your  average results because clinics will always post their best results.

Edited by FarsanUk
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Patrick Mwamba said:

Good coverage and good achievement in just one session .

I am still not satisfied with the hair line look ( picture number 3 ) .

What about it do you not like? Is it the shape and position of the hairline? 

6 hours ago, FarsanUk said:

Yes I went there in October they told me 6. In fact it's more than 6 now as he has hired 2 new surgeons. He him self sent a memo out to everyone on this forum explaining what is going on. I have linked this post below.go to post on Jan 8. From everything I have observed before and after my surgery it's always better to see results posted by patients .. they are your  average results because clinics will always post their best results.

Didn't know about that. That is a bit weird, although interesting read nevertheless. 

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your HT.

1 minute ago, harry_potter1 said:

Didn't know about that. That is a bit weird, although interesting read nevertheless. 

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your HT.

Thanks. It's important for people to know that as alot of people say different things in this forum and that memo pretty much ends any speculation. As long as a clinic consistently produces natural results then it doesn't matter how many patients a day they have although of course if you start to scale up at some point quality can be compromised.

On 3/2/2019 at 5:33 PM, FarsanUk said:

Great result. Would like to see alot more posted By the clinic if they're doing 6 patients a day potentially over 100 a month give or take but on average only post 1 a month. 

see through effect  because of light density and impression of pluggy look because i believe of hair angle which looks too straight ( I mean vertical ) .

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

39 minutes ago, Dr. Patrick Mwamba said:

see through effect  because of light density and impression of pluggy look because i believe of hair angle which looks too straight ( I mean vertical ) .

How would you normally repair a patient like this? Removal of grafts ? Or if there is scope for lowering hair line - to put more natural single hairs and good angles right in front and also add density to camouflage.

In this case , no removal .

Just lower the hair line , use singles and doubles , place them respecting angles , add density in the current hair line  and he will be Ok . Another 500 to 1000 grafts .( depending on final location of hair line and grafting density )

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

1 minute ago, Dr. Patrick Mwamba said:

In this case , no removal .

Just lower the hair line , use singles and doubles , place them respecting angles , add density in the current hair line  and he will be Ok . Another 500 to 1000 grafts .( depending on final location of hair line and grafting density )

Really good of you to give detailed answers like this. This is something I may come to you for in the future I'm 6 months post OP same clinic.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2019 at 12:03 AM, Dr. Patrick Mwamba said:

Good coverage and good achievement in just one session .

I am still not satisfied with the hair line look ( picture number 3 ) .

Interesting that you (maybe a rep) started to reuse this account specifically to criticise Erdogan results, two in particular where the lighting or angles literally don't show a even close to enough information to suggest the results are pluggy. Not getting as many customers as you'd like lately? 

I wouldn't have mentioned it because there are certainly surgeons who I think do more refined hairline work, but here are some of your own recent examples of hairline work:

MyWHTC gio Mwamba 12182018538pm.JPG

5C3009E6-1E95-4321-8F99-B64E0D1EA18A.jpeg.96237d3278e070b7fc9fadeb322b17d8.jpeg

6m Aug 2018 HTN.jpg

Pretty pathetic having to resort to making false judgements based on photos in poor lighting of another doctors work (that realistically are top-tier results) when these are the results you're putting out for the public to see. Comes across as pure jealousy or worry about your own business, because certainly the criticisms are absurd.

I'd recommend spending a quarter of the profit you're making from a single procedure on a decent camera and training a staff member to take before and after photos that don't look like they belong in 2005 also Dr. Mwamba.

• Confused 1

You are wrong in your judgement .I know Dr Erdogan and I admire his work .

But when there is a post , we need to stay  objective and reveal what went wrong and what went right .It helps each one of us to improve our quality work .

The results you are presenting are mine and you are right to point what went wrong :

- The first case was a repair case with pluggy grafts .The goal or purpose was to show that you can not at the same time remove grafts and rebuild a new hair line but we made a big improvement .I can post the entire case with many pictures for you to appreciate the work .

- The second patient is at 6 months and I totally agree is not awesome .We need to be fair enough to present realistics results .I can choose to present only my best work and that's not right for the patients .

There is no jealousy , not competition .Be real with yourself.

And you didn't mention I said good result and good coverage in one session ( and we know how it is hard to achieve it in FUE ) .But you just focused on the negative comments I made .It is not fair .Balance your input .Thank you 

• Like 3

Impressively collected response from Dr Mwamba after getting attacked from out of nowhere.

@JayLDD

Come on man. We want the doctors to come here and contribute. It's what makes this forum stand out from the others. I very often find myself agreeing with your points of view and your honesty is refreshing. Sometimes though, you could find a smoother way of telling it how it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/2/2019 at 3:52 PM, BjornBorg said:

Impressively collected response from Dr Mwamba after getting attacked from out of nowhere.

@JayLDD

Come on man. We want the doctors to come here and contribute. It's what makes this forum stand out from the others. I very often find myself agreeing with your points of view and your honesty is refreshing. Sometimes though, you could find a smoother way of telling it how it is.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s nice to have doctors actually come and take part in some of the discussions. Just because they don’t agree with your opinion does not mean one should disrespectfully attack them

Great response by @Dr. Patrick Mwamba