2500 Grafts FUE - 18th December 2018 - Asmed Dr Erdogan

DEB1982

• Administrators

Absolutely insane. Erdogan has done you right!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/13/2019 at 4:08 PM, LordBaldwin said:

717509715_TomCruiseThisisPerfectSlower.gif.4b27c78d8ca2d1eee6ae14bc9ccccacf.gif

On 7/13/2019 at 8:54 PM, Craig2412 said:

Looks wicked mate, well done 

On 7/15/2019 at 6:11 AM, FrontalHT12 said:

Looks amazing! Hopefully I can one day achieve this look.

On 7/16/2019 at 2:59 AM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Absolutely insane. Erdogan has done you right!

Cheers chaps, really appreciate it. 

I am genuinely over the moon. I really don't even think about hair loss anymore. The crown has filled in nicely as well which I'll show at the 7 month update. 

I would love to close my temple points a little but I just don't have the donor left to do it. 

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• 3 weeks later...

Wow bro, you are absolutely lucky. Just amazing!! Sorry for the question, but do you dye your hair? If the answer is yes, it's looks very natural.

Edited by Lyubo93

• 1 month later...

8 and a half months

Sorry I've been quiet but have been away for most of the holiday period with my family. 

Not the greatest photos as being honest my hair loss is a thing of the past and not something I worry about one bit anymore. I restyle my hair with my hands during the day, go out side with it as it is after waking up. It's crazy the impact it has had on my life.

I even had a new girl in the office this week tell me that I look like I will never lose my hair as I get older. Love it. 

Hair is lighter due to trying out a sun activated bleach dye whilst being away. Went a big ginger. 

H1.thumb.jpg.e57161355143e1ea4484b2f1a5c220cc.jpgH2.thumb.jpg.390b50742b9d15bf6e91353472fa4296.jpgH3.thumb.jpg.9e6ac5b4ab5261602038d325571c5467.jpg

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators

Looks fantastic did you dye your hair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks fantastic did you dye your hair?

Yeah used something called Sun In whilst on holiday

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

Yeah used something called Sun In whilst on holiday

Nice I dig it. Your hairline is insane mate, looks like incredibly dense. Definitely going down as one of Erdogan’s Star patients.

View my thread

On 9/6/2019 at 4:39 PM, DEB1982 said:

8 and a half months

Sorry I've been quiet but have been away for most of the holiday period with my family. 

Not the greatest photos as being honest my hair loss is a thing of the past and not something I worry about one bit anymore. I restyle my hair with my hands during the day, go out side with it as it is after waking up. It's crazy the impact it has had on my life.

I even had a new girl in the office this week tell me that I look like I will never lose my hair as I get older. Love it. 

Hair is lighter due to trying out a sun activated bleach dye whilst being away. Went a big ginger. 

H1.thumb.jpg.e57161355143e1ea4484b2f1a5c220cc.jpgH2.thumb.jpg.390b50742b9d15bf6e91353472fa4296.jpgH3.thumb.jpg.9e6ac5b4ab5261602038d325571c5467.jpg

Stunning results

Official representative of Eugenix Hair Sciences

Dr. Arika Bansal & Dr. Pradeep Sethi

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5crlGyTac2hlU1gHneADzQ

• 4 weeks later...

Nearly 10 Months Post Op

Very happy with where I am. Not having to use any concealer when styling my hair now. The second transplant has added the density that I was looking for. I turn 37 tomorrow and I'm hoping that I'm pretty set for a good while now. Propecia seems to be still working well and there is always DUT if not. 

Taken these photos in the harshest light I could find. Will do another update at the year mark now as any changes are very minor. 

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

H3.jpg

• Like 3

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators

Incredible journey and hair, it looks amazing

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

11 Months Post Op

Still going strong. I've grown my donor area out to see how it looks and as you can see it looks absolutely fine at this longer length. Crown has also really thickened up now.

Final post next month. 

H7.thumb.jpg.b69359f89939a1874e22a11880b99180.jpgH5.thumb.jpg.c9fea3c530ce058607a6d8f57602291b.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

H3.jpg

H4.jpg

H6.jpg

Edited by DEB1982
  • Like 1

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

1 minute ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks fantastic!

Question...do you still do everything in your listed hair loss regimen daily/weekly an religiously?

No I don't at all. Should just delete it. 

I don't use Saw Palmetto as I noticed a few sides. 

Stopped Pumpkin seed oil years ago. 

Used Lasercomb for the first 3 months of recovery and then stopped.

So really all I'm using is Propecia, Nizoral shampoo and a daily tablet of MSM and Biotin. 

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

1 minute ago, DEB1982 said:

So really all I'm using is Propecia, Nizoral shampoo and a daily tablet of MSM and Biotin. 

Ah gotchya.

Im doing the same as you minus the propecia and a couple of other supplements but have just bought a bottle of Saw Palmetto and started up with it, what type of side effects did you notice from it?

• Administrators
On 11/12/2019 at 6:36 AM, DEB1982 said:

Interesting you noticed sides from Saw Palmetto but not propecia? Btw your hair looks amazing man, you remind me of Jack Wilshere my fellow Americans won't know who the heck that is, but i'm sure you do since you're from the UK. Dare I say you have a better hairline than him now though haha. Congrats man.

View my thread

• 1 month later...

Sorry chaps, life has been so busy so haven’t posted a 12 month update. I’m now at 13 months and my hair is actually a joke how good it is. It’s been the best decision I ever made. The number of compliments I get on my hair from people who have no idea that I’ve had any work done is amazing! 

I still read a lot of posts on here but it’s hard to stay as involved when hair loss is not something you think about anymore. 

I’ve attached a photo of me right now in my car so you can see what it looks like. And one of me out in natural light. I’ve let it grow out and I’m trying a different look. No concealer, just hair spray! 

1415B78F-0BCE-44E8-9F7F-FE9F94B96D98.thumb.png.71c94baaec15dca98705834ce7209d36.png

4E93C048-C756-4AC1-946A-2C78D4AB3C6C.thumb.jpeg.b3b58476f39764ab13bffb47c28efa65.jpeg

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators

Amazing transformation mate, do you have any candid pics like this before having any surgery.

View my thread

• 11 months later...

Hi all,

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've been active on here but in all honesty I rarely think about hair loss nowadays. There have been times, I've considered having some temple work done and did consult with Dr Bisanga about utilising chest hair to do this but I think I'm just being greedy. Weirdly enough the whole transplant experience is a little addictive as well and I kind of do miss the process. 

It's been two years since my second procedure and my hair is as strong as ever. Thought I would share a couple of photos of my hair today and for context my inital photos that I shared with Asmed prior to having any work done. Can't even remember looking like that. Amazing job they did and I am eternally grateful to Dr Koray and the team.  Other than that, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe. Merry Christmas!

hair4.thumb.jpg.aafc8b8adb7df185cb6e23e3a648a89d.jpg

hair3.thumb.jpg.e5cd752c0ffc612255653fd18f5a3cd2.jpg

hair1.thumb.jpg.6aedb73875f44f7296eed7f91c26830c.jpghair2.thumb.jpg.857bd7dfaf2d5d5057c6acbb37062905.jpg

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Lasercomb x 3 weekly