2500 Grafts FUE - 18th December 2018 - Asmed Dr Erdogan

DEB1982

• Administrators
3 hours ago, DEB1982 said:

Hi all,

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've been active on here but in all honesty I rarely think about hair loss nowadays. There have been times, I've considered having some temple work done and did consult with Dr Bisanga about utilising chest hair to do this but I think I'm just being greedy. Weirdly enough the whole transplant experience is a little addictive as well and I kind of do miss the process. 

It's been two years since my second procedure and my hair is as strong as ever. Thought I would share a couple of photos of my hair today and for context my inital photos that I shared with Asmed prior to having any work done. Can't even remember looking like that. Amazing job they did and I am eternally grateful to Dr Koray and the team.  Other than that, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe. Merry Christmas!

hair4.thumb.jpg.aafc8b8adb7df185cb6e23e3a648a89d.jpg

hair3.thumb.jpg.e5cd752c0ffc612255653fd18f5a3cd2.jpg

hair1.thumb.jpg.6aedb73875f44f7296eed7f91c26830c.jpghair2.thumb.jpg.857bd7dfaf2d5d5057c6acbb37062905.jpg

Wow that’s amazing man, the density is unreal.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/22/2020 at 3:45 PM, DEB1982 said:

Hi all,

Sorry it's been such a long time since I've been active on here but in all honesty I rarely think about hair loss nowadays. There have been times, I've considered having some temple work done and did consult with Dr Bisanga about utilising chest hair to do this but I think I'm just being greedy. Weirdly enough the whole transplant experience is a little addictive as well and I kind of do miss the process. 

It's been two years since my second procedure and my hair is as strong as ever. Thought I would share a couple of photos of my hair today and for context my inital photos that I shared with Asmed prior to having any work done. Can't even remember looking like that. Amazing job they did and I am eternally grateful to Dr Koray and the team.  Other than that, I hope everyone is well and keeping safe. Merry Christmas!

hair4.thumb.jpg.aafc8b8adb7df185cb6e23e3a648a89d.jpg

hair3.thumb.jpg.e5cd752c0ffc612255653fd18f5a3cd2.jpg

hair1.thumb.jpg.6aedb73875f44f7296eed7f91c26830c.jpghair2.thumb.jpg.857bd7dfaf2d5d5057c6acbb37062905.jpg

Dear DEB1982,

The hair is amazing and you are shining. It is great to see you here again.

Thank you for your trust in ASMED and for sharing your journey.

Happy New Year!!!

Regards,

Suzana Kubinek

Patient Coordinator - ASMED Clinic 

• Thanks 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

• 1 year later...

Hey all, long time no speak. Hair still going strong. Occasionally have thoughts about temple work but remind myself of how far I’ve come and to stop being greedy. 40 now, 6 years since my first procedure and hoping that the hair will still be looking the same for my 50th.

Sad to see some negative comments regarding Asmed and the team. I can’t comment on the present but I will always be eternally grateful to Dr Koray. My confidence today is higher than it was the whole of my twenties. 

A recent couple of pic to show its still all there and as thick as ever.

All the best to everyone and hope your journeys are going well. 

@Melvin- Moderator Will be following your latest procedure with much anticipation. Looks like fantastic work and I’m sure you will get the result you hope for. 

Cheers

Daniel

46E31003-17C9-47C6-B689-747A97AB2165.jpeg

ADC8677E-7F2C-407E-8945-D9E40E8E969C.jpeg

• Like 2

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, DEB1982 said:

Hey all, long time no speak. Hair still going strong. Occasionally have thoughts about temple work but remind myself of how far I’ve come and to stop being greedy. 40 now, 6 years since my first procedure and hoping that the hair will still be looking the same for my 50th.

Sad to see some negative comments regarding Asmed and the team. I can’t comment on the present but I will always be eternally grateful to Dr Koray. My confidence today is higher than it was the whole of my twenties. 

@Melvin- Moderator Will be following your latest procedure with much anticipation. Looks like fantastic work and I’m sure you will get the result you hope for. 

Cheers

Daniel

Wow it’s been a LONG time! Glad to see your hair still looks incredible! 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

8 hours ago, DEB1982 said:

Cheers

Daniel

Hi DEB1982,

WOW and Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us.

Even after years you look amazing and better than ever! 

To be a small part in your journey is something that we in ASMED Clinic are all proud of!

Hoping to see your hair in the future posts as well. 

Thank you for your trust and Wish you to Have an amazing HAIR Day!!!

Warmest Regards from Istanbul!

Suzana Kubinek

ASMED Clinic

• Like 1

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

They have turned into an hair mill since you had yours DEB, you should do your temple points at one of many far better and equally priced options in either turkey or europe...

This thread should be locked as it is very old and in no way reflects ASMEDs current quality.

Also curious about the sudden resurgence of ASMED on this forum from old patients and coordinators..

The recent result from patients are quite bad though which speaks for itself.

• Thanks 1

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

19 minutes ago, Nccan said:

They have turned into an hair mill since you had yours DEB, you should do your temple points at one of many far better and equally priced options in either turkey or europe...

This thread should be locked as it is very old and in no way reflects ASMEDs current quality.

Also curious about the sudden resurgence of ASMED on this forum from old patients and coordinators..

I’m sure people are smart enough to see that my second procedure was from 2018, it says it in the title. I rarely post as I don’t really think about hair loss anymore.

I’ve had contact with Dr Bisanga as would prefer to utilise some beard hair for the crown and just a few hundred for the temples as don’t want to use any more of my donor area due to the thinning from two procedures. I may never get it done. Just putting it out there that I’ve occasionally considered it. 

Sorry to hear about your experience at Asmed. Hard for me to comment as that wasn’t my experience and I have no idea what it’s like now as was such a long time ago. I have no contact with anyone there as the people I was close too have moved on. Hope you find a solution anyway. All the best.

First Transplant: 5000 FUE grafts with Dr Koray Erdogan ASMED, December 2016

First Hair Transplant link: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185564-5000-grafts-fue-13th-14th-december-asmed-dr-erdogan.html

Hair loss regime

Propecia 1mg daily

Saw Palmetto 450mg daily

Biotin 1000ug daily

MSM 1500mg daily

Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000mg daily

1% Nizoral shampoo weekly

Lasercomb x 3 weekly

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, DEB1982 said:

prefer to utilise some beard hair for the crown and just a few hundred for the temples as don’t want to use any more of my donor area due to the thinning from two procedures.

Beard grafts in the temples will not work. Just giving you the heads up. To have a natural result you must use very soft scalp hair. All the best!

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Nccan said:

Almost all of your posts are about Asmed, now I have no problems with you sharing dissatisfaction if you’re a patient, but to keep the community fair and balanced I ask you share your results and reviews. Having an anonymous person constantly bad mouthing a clinic without context is not what we do here. I look forward to seeing your review. Also, why would we lock a genuine review? This is ridiculous, if a patient wants to share good or bad they should be allowed too!

• Thanks 1

View my thread

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Almost all of your posts are about Asmed, now I have no problems with you sharing dissatisfaction if you’re a patient, but to keep the community fair and balanced I ask you share your results and reviews. Having an anonymous person constantly bad mouthing a clinic without context is not what we do here. I look forward to seeing your review. Also, why would we lock a genuine review? This is ridiculous, if a patient wants to share good or bad they should be allowed too!

How is it bad mouthing? This site removed this hair mill because of all the bad results, are you going to let them crawl back in and destroy even more guys? There are lives at stake here 

Failed transplants for 3000 grafts at ASMED clinic, destroyed donor and recipient

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nccan said:

How is it bad mouthing? This site removed this hair mill because of all the bad results, are you going to let them crawl back in and destroy even more guys? There are lives at stake here 

To keep this community fair, we ask you share your review. Anyone can say they had a failed result. Providing proof is keeping it fair and transparent. Why do you have a problem sharing your review if it is genuine? 

View my thread