Spanker 4 years 3 Months Dr. Konior

Spanker

Just a little update. I was a low norwoord that had 2100 to my hairline. Meds are the reason I have been able to hold on to my results no doubt. Turning 38 pretty soon and the grey is kicking in. Cheers.

Screenshot_2016-10-06-18-55-32.thumb.jpg.4612ae349074df77134318b6989ec65e.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-06-18-52-40.thumb.jpg.42716f295ee7c674fb8df98fe4d4502b.jpg

Screenshot_2016-10-06-18-57-03.thumb.jpg.1a49bcbaf2bc1cdb8fc8867ee1e74fbe.jpg

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Very natural and refined. No wonder you are an advocate of your HT doctor. What meds are you on?:)

PS Has anyone ever asked if you had a HT?

I'm on 1.25mg fin from Wal-Mart and generic minoxidil 5 percent.

No, I have never been asked if I had a transplant. I wore my hair forward pre-op and post op til it grew out.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I am very envious! That's as natural a head of hair as you'll see and testament to Dr. Konior's talents.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Spanker,

I appreciate you coming back to share a four year update, not many people share results beyond the one or even two year mark so seeing how a hair transplant stands up overtime is very encouraging. I don't think people understand the lifetime investment of a hair transplant and I think people understood that it was for life, it would help to make that decision.

I should really take the time and post some updates myself, I think my last hair transplant was in 2007, so I guess I'm due for a nine year update. :-). Thankfully, my hair still looks nice and strong and thick and healthy compared to what it would look like if I never had any work done. Sure it's still a little thin and the crown area, but it doesn't bother me given how much hair I have now.

It's great to have you as a regular participating member, many people benefit from your wit and wisdom.

Bill

You had most factors on your side (particularly Dr. K!) going in, that said, it looks incredible and it's great to see that the result is holding up so well. Really speaks to the benefits of being committed to meds if you're contemplating a transplant.

Enjoy that mop sir!

Amazing hair. Salt and pepper looks like it's on the way. That's how mine started.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Pre op pretty plz? :)

You cab clock on my website in my signature.

View Spanker's Website

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Wow!!! Looking superb after all that time.

Please, please, share the BEFORE photos so that we can compare.

Also, I guess you are using your phone for that photos you shared. Could you use the front camera instead? That way we could get sharper images since we can not really appreciate the detail of that hairline. 

And if you could even share photos with wet hair, that would be terrific!

By the way, how much was Konior´s price when you did your procedure?

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1