Aye , England were absolutely abysmal , but this result is giving it serious context !

I like the English a lot. Have been there twice and always find them very nice, funny and respectful. But if anyone actually though this England team was good don't know much about football. As years go on thanks to coaching, development and foreigners in the premiership the England players are starting to lag behind. They need to restructure how they start training players at a young age and follow the examples of other nations. Iceland has gone a long way and should be proud of what they have done,

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the English a lot. Have been there twice and always find them very nice, funny and respectful. But if anyone actually though this England team was good don't know much about football. As years go on thanks to coaching, development and foreigners in the premiership the England players are starting to lag behind. They need to restructure how they start training players at a young age and follow the examples of other nations. Iceland has gone a long way and should be proud of what they have done,

oh so you Dont like our food then ;). we do a mean Shepherds pie you know haha.

I think if anything its the media that over hypes it is think Anyfootball person could tell that England wouldn't make it far history tells you that but when you got players on 200k plus you would sure think they would make it past a team like Iceland.

• Administrators

I have so much respect for Iceland, after losing 4-0 in the first half they come back and score two goals. They didn't just park the bus and defend, they actually went out and played, they lost to a better team but they can go home with their heads held high cause they fought tooth and nail. This French team is solid, it'll be interesting to see how they will do against the germans.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

To be fair , there's a fair bit of debate over here about that . One reason often touted is that here's no winter break . That coupled with along season , the number of teams in the premier league , the no. of competitions - these are all factors why we undeform on the international stage .

The individual players are a lot better than they performed as a team - not helped by a clueless manager .

I have so much respect for Iceland, after losing 4-0 in the first half they come back and score two goals. They didn't just park the bus and defend, they actually went out and played, they lost to a better team but they can go home with their heads held high cause they fought tooth and nail. This French team is solid, it'll be interesting to see how they will do against the Germans.

That'll be a tough one to call - the French on home soil but the Germans hard to beat in competitive games . Can see it being similar to the Italy game - very cagey . We'll see .

Iceland showed what can be achieved with teamwork and a tactical plan . In reality , they should never have got as far as they did , which is all the more remarkable .Greece showed it could be done in 2004 .

To be fair , there's a fair bit of debate over here about that . One reason often touted is that here's no winter break . That coupled with along season , the number of teams in the premier league , the no. of competitions - these are all factors why we undeform on the international stage .

The individual players are a lot better than they performed as a team - not helped by a clueless manager .

I agree with what you are saying but development to me is probably the most important reason. Do you know that in Uefa u17,u19, u21 and u21 world cup last time England won anything it was 1973 and it was an under 19. In major competition they have won nothing since 1966, been to no finals and only two semi finals (1990, 1996).

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

oh so you Dont like our food then ;). we do a mean Shepherds pie you know haha.

That's funny. I teased my English friends that if England leaves the EU I am never going there again. I said in case I missed it I would go to a pub down the street get drunk and order fish and chips.

I agree with what you are saying but development to me is probably the most important reason. Do you know that in Uefa u17,u19, u21 and u21 world cup last time England won anything it was 1973 and it was an under 19. In major competition they have won nothing since 1966, been to no finals and only two semi finals (1990, 1996).

You're right - we always under preform in the major competitions . There's a vacancy going if you fancy it !

I grew up in a city called Nanaimo. .

So you grew up in Canada but feel more Italian than Canadian, right? There's a large italian community in Toronto and Montreal , even in small towns in Ontario but haven't met any italian in BC, don't know why.

So you grew up in Canada but feel more Italian than Canadian, right? There's a large italian community in Toronto and Montreal , even in small towns in Ontario but haven't met any italian in BC, don't know why.
Definitely feel more Italian. Been to Italy over 15 times and sometimes up to 6 months. I grew up in a Sicilian household 1.5 years after my parents moved her so my first language was Italian. Lost it a bit during my teens since Nanaimo doesn't have many Italians but got it back since I moved to Vancouver over 20 years ago. In Vancouver, East Van and North Burnaby are full of Italians but no where near Montreal and Toronto. I was going to school with a lunch full of lasagna and huge salami sandwiches while my friends had bologna and a big piece of cake :D

That's funny. I teased my English friends that if England leaves the EU I am never going there again. I said in case I missed it I would go to a pub down the street get drunk and order fish and chips.

yeah or a kebab haha can't beat a kebab after a night out lol

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think fin is banned anymore, I came across this..

" His time there was tainted when in January 2007, Lazaridis returned a positive drug test for anti-androgen Finasteride, a prescription alopecia medication, which was banned at the time. Although perhaps slim comfort to Lazaridis finasteride was removed from the banned list in large measure as a result of the widespread discontent that followed his unfortunate case becoming public"

Daily Mail did a piece on Bale's baldspot today. Looks to me like he's headed for a NW5 and appears to have good density and caliber, so he would probably be an excellent HT candidate:

Is Gareth Bale going bald? Wales and Real Madrid star could be hiding receding hairline under his man bun | Daily Mail Online

3672317400000578-0-image-a-3_1469038731496.jpg

I think Rooney would kill for his hair. he seems to have hardly any frontal loss

the sun news paper is the worst I think I really don't see how people buy it. but you can tell bale is loosing he's hair due to the fact the hair style he's wearing it. he's still got a reasonable hairline so the samarI look is doing it justice just not when I comes loose amd you can clearly see a thinned out crown.

Bale is probably a better candidate for low dose finasteride especially for his crown. And just think, had he started it several years ago, you might not even notice the thinning....:cool:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...