• Administrators

Wow the welsh have gone and shown the english how its done congrats ontop. Portugal is not the portugal of 04 or 06 back when they had a young ronaldo, figo and deco.

However, ive been impressed by renato sanches bayern spent alot of money on the 18 yr old and i can see why. It will be a tough game for wales and Portugal, im a real madrid fan and itll be interesting to see Bale opposite Ronaldo both can be unstoppable when in form.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep HTsoon, agree there not the team but im not counting my chickens just yet though as they do have some class players to upset anybody, you just dont know who will turn up on the day including wales, I mean I think they played poor against the irish & some parts against Belgium, they need a healthy mixture of how they played against Russian, Belgium to pull it off & Ramsey out is a major problem which I find this 2yellow card is BS, it should be wiped clean in the next rounds of the tournament plus that ref kinda spoiled the game with some of his yellow cards he was tossing out for nit picking tackles...let the game flow kept shouting.

Yep lets see what happens today with Italy v Germany ....

Go Italy!

• Administrators

What a penalty shoot out, condolences to you Lorenzo what a tough game, question Lorenzo since I know a lot of Italian footballers contact you with questions about HT's. Is Chiellini considering a procedure? I think now is the time for him to do it his hair loss has progressed to Norwood 6 but his donor looks good.

Also, I think Insigne has one of the craziest hairlines i've ever seen. This kid could lose 4,000 grafts in his hairline and it still wouldn't look receded lol.

bSDjUHK.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

What is it with Germany & penalties? How lucky can a team be WTF.

both teams never played like they previous did.

oh well ...Italy done well.

Now come on Iceland lets see another upset!

Edited by ontop
edit

Also, I think Insigne has one of the craziest hairlines i've ever seen. This kid could lose 4,000 grafts in his hairline and it still wouldn't look receded lol.

bSDjUHK.jpg

You never know , he might become a Norwood 6 when he get 40. I have seen NW6 guys who used to have this hairline in their 20's

What a penalty shoot out, condolences to you Lorenzo what a tough game, question Lorenzo since I know a lot of Italian footballers contact you with questions about HT's. Is Chiellini considering a procedure? I think now is the time for him to do it his hair loss has progressed to Norwood 6 but his donor looks good

Im cool with it. We lost to a better team and Italy made me proud. After 2006 I don't take loses that bad anymore. After won in 2006 I said to myself I don't care if they ever win another game and if they do its gravy.

Yes Chiellini has enquired about hair solutions through a mutual friend. His problem is that he trains all year. I think once he retires he may consider it. Once you have lost a lot of hair and are in the public eye I don't think it makes a difference. People don't look at your hair as much as they look at who you are. Conte was a different story, he needed to repair his plugs. I think Kevin Alexander ( George Cosenza) look funny with his toupee.

Yes Pelle and Insigne have amazing hair. So do a lot of other Italian players from the past.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You never know , he might become a Norwood 6 when he get 40. I have seen NW6 guys who used to have this hairline in their 20's
I agree but in his case its highly unlikely. I remember having thick hair. I am came across my photo when I graduated along with a photo when I was 19. I never though I would lose my hair. I enclosed the photos.

13445458_10154150259956469_3121571324861781699_n.jpg.7ddc16ee1b4b3f08b33487861af20a12.jpg

13512225_10154150260041469_4878861838555985065_n.jpg.cf9efd9c8ce0cbcc64f1e029eae34959.jpg

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Heres something I thought about but out of the whole world, who do you guys think of what countries hold on there hair the most part of there lives.

For whatever reason I keep coming back to china, asia men seem to for me anyways.

In Vancouver we have a huge Chinese population although a lot less than other nationalities they do lose their hair. Native Indians in my opinion rarely lose their hair. I have never met one that has lost their hair.

• Administrators

if he was going to be NW6 by 40 he'd probably have some thinning at his age, he's 25 which is usually the age most guys with aggressive hair loss really start to notice their hair loss. Typically if you are completely NW6 by 40 then by 25 you'd already have substantial hair loss.

This was my hair wet at 18 years old

RLECKZc.jpg

This picture was me at 24 same age as Insigne you can see my hair is thinning especially at the back

Sxs45mH.jpg

Im cool with it. We lost to a better team and Italy made me proud. After 2006 I don't take loses that bad anymore. After won in 2006 I said to myself I don't care if they ever win another game and if they do its gravy.

Yes Chiellini has enquired about hair solutions through a mutual friend. His problem is that he trains all year. I think once he retires he may consider it. Once you have lost a lot of hair and are in the public eye I don't think it makes a difference. People don't look at your hair as much as they look at who you are. Conte was a different story, he needed to repair his plugs. I think Kevin Alexander ( George Cosenza) look funny with his toupee.

Yes Pelle and Insigne have amazing hair. So do a lot of other Italian players from the past.

That's true for people who are not bald, but other bald men notice hair loss always lol. I noticed immediately that Chiellini's hair had gotten worse especially his crown, the thing is that his hair loss makes him look so much older, me and him are the same age and he looks like he's 40. Did you notice Howedes the German player? he got a transplant it looks pretty good. IMO if Chiellini isn't going to do anything about his hair he should just shave it off until he retires. But I think he could get FUE recovery time is short and he could be back training in 2 weeks.

Wow what a squad Italy had back in 06 I really became a fan of Italy back in 94, yes 94!! I was only 9 years old but I remember watching Brazil with Romario and Italy with Baggio and I became a fan of football that year.

I still think what Italy was missing this year was that world class striker, back in 06 Luca Toni was in top form and was in his prime, Del Piero was a little older but could still play at the top level, not to mention Totti. This year Pelle was good he's just not at the same level as previously mentioned players. I think if Italy had that powerful center forward things would have been different. Remember in 06 when Del Piero came on as a sub against Germany and scored in extra time? That's what a world class player can do, they can change the game at any moment and make it look easy, I still remember that game, what a crushing loss 2 goals scored in the last min of the game. This time though I agree Germany was the better team they created more chances and deserved to win.

View my thread

Its amazing how hairloss happens. All my friend that had thinner hair never lost it but the ones with thick hair all became bald.

I know Chiellini cares about his hairloss but don't think its a huge priority to him. I am not sure if he can be heading the ball or taking bumps to the head at 2 weeks. It looks like Howedes had a hair transplant.

2006 helps me forget the losses in 1990, 1994, 2000. If my team wins its fantastic if my team loses I don't worry too much about it anymore. I agree we were missing a strong striker but I do feel other than Germany, Italy showed show in the tournament they had great team. Conte is an amazing coach and I think he will show it with Chelsea. The way the brackets were set up I feel the top 4 teams (Italy, Germany, France, Spain) were all on one side. Don't see anyone beating Germany.

In Vancouver we have a huge Chinese population although a lot less than other nationalities they do lose their hair. Native Indians in my opinion rarely lose their hair. I have never met one that has lost their hair.

So maybe there is some magical snake oil kicking around that, they keep to themselves lol

that was unlucky for the Italians last night but the Germans are masters at pens and as an English man I would know haha. what was pelle thinking about though? seriously your telling the best keeper in the world you're going to dink it over him and then go and miss the whole goal by 2 yards lol.

sillyrabbit56 what do you need help with?

Rooney definitely where concealer there no questioning it. Other famous people that wear concealer are.

John McCarthy MMA and UFC ref.

Steven Segal Actor

John Taffer from Bar Rescue.

Jon Cryer actor.

John Travolta (along with wig) actor.

Jason Gardiner singer

Silvio Berlusconi politician

Rooney definitely where concealer there no questioning it. Other famous people that wear concealer are.

John McCarthy MMA and UFC ref.

Steven Segal Actor

John Taffer from Bar Rescue.

Jon Cryer actor.

John Travolta (along with wig) actor.

Jason Gardiner singer

Your ex-PM Silvio Berlusconi wears concealer as well. Gotta look good for those bunga-bunga parties :D

I dont understand why he doesnt get a good HT though, I would think he has enough donor hair

berlusconi_1568518a.jpg

NWS_20130807_IEU_027_28509452_I1.JPG

It's very rare nowadays in Canada to find a full blooded native indian, most of them have mixed with whites, so a lot of them have some white genes

I agree but in his case its highly unlikely. I remember having thick hair. I am came across my photo when I graduated along with a photo when I was 19. I never though I would lose my hair. I enclosed the photos.

See, you used to have the same hairline as this guy, what made you think that it's highly unlikely that this guy will lose his hair ?

PS: I wish Justin Bieber who made fun of prince William baldness would also become bald when he get older, Karma ..:D

• Administrators
See, you used to have the same hairline as this guy, what made you think that it's highly unlikely that this guy will lose his hair ?

PS: I wish Justin Bieber who made fun of prince William baldness would also become bald when he get older, Karma ..:D

Nearly all men lose their hair at some point, but whats unlikely is him becoming NW6 much less by 40. NW6 is aggressive hairloss and most NW6 men begin balding in their early 20's. Insigne has zero signs of MPB. Im sure he'll lose some hair when he's older but not NW6 level.

View my thread

It's very rare nowadays in Canada to find a full blooded native indian, most of them have mixed with whites, so a lot of them have some white genes

I grew up in a city called Nanaimo. They have a big native indian community, so the natives I met were all 100%. I do agree now theer is a lot more mixtures.

I guess its possible but he is already 25 and hasn't even lost his juvenile hairline. At 25 I could start seeing I was losing his hair. I would like to see Bieber lose his hair but I am sure he would start finasteride right away.

wow 4-0 before half time. puting us english to shame smh haha. that Iceland game must of been fixed I swear

Aye , England were absolutely abysmal , but this result is giving it serious context !