Total 14,462 Grafts with Dr Hasson

london__lad

sorry in my opinon I would chose Shapiro or Konior.

Perhaps create your own thread to praise Konior and Shapiro. This is a Hasson thread, and for 14,000 grafts, I think it deserves more respect.

Perhaps create your own thread to praise Konior and Shapiro. This is a Hasson thread, and for 14,000 grafts, I think it deserves more respect.

Agreed.

Plenty of threads and topics that warrant a controversy--not this one. The result is beyond what anyone could hope to achieve. Pretty amazing that hair restoration has come this far, that some patients can literally turn back the clock. Simply awesome.

Agreed for a third. This thread is to discuss and admire an amazing feat that turned this guys life around. Especially when other people were telling him that he wasn't even a candidate for surgery when he first posted here. This result is simply amazing, period.

Sorry If I offended anyone. I mean no disrespect to Dr Hasson. This is a fantastic result. He is a great, great doctor. So are the other doctors I listed. There is no best in my opinion he is great as well as the others I listed. I take exception to when people claim someone is the best. There is no best just great or not so great. I should not have brought this into this thread should have said nice result and moved on. Sorry

Edited by David - Moderator

Now I remember why I stopped posting on the forums, he he !

Everyone has their own opinions on who is the best but for someone like me who needed a lot of grafts then Dr Hasson is the only one.

See a mention before about the possibility of becoming a nw7 and I was hearing that same thing when I had my first ht 8 years ago. Suppose nobody knows how they are going to end up but I've mirrored my hair loss on that of the rest of my family and nobody is a nw7. In fact both of my Grandfathers died with full heads of hair, my farther is nw 6 like myself and still has very thick donor hair in his mid 60's.

Back home now and the swelling reduced sufficiently for a comfortable flight home, will update photos as and when. Looking forward to getting the staples out but I must say that the closure looks fantastic, even better than on 2 previous occasions.

Everyone has their own opinions on who is the best but for someone like me who needed a lot of grafts then Dr Hasson is the only one.

See a mention before about the possibility of becoming a nw7 and I was hearing that same thing when I had my first ht 8 years ago. Suppose nobody knows how they are going to end up but I've mirrored my hair loss on that of the rest of my family and nobody is a nw7. In fact both of my Grandfathers died with full heads of hair, my farther is nw 6 like myself and still has very thick donor hair in his mid 60's.

Back home now and the swelling reduced sufficiently for a comfortable flight home, will update photos as and when. Looking forward to getting the staples out but I must say that the closure looks fantastic, even better than on 2 previous occasions.

• Administrators

You raise a valid point, whilst MPB can not be predicted to a science, I think the majority of men who are Norwood 7, can see the thinning miniaturization pattern before the age of 30, I'm a Norwood 6 if I were to base my hairloss off of family, my dads 60 Norwood 2 brothers 39 Norwood 1, grandfather on dads side died Norwood 3 V at 80 and grandfather on my moms side died with a full head of hair not even a Norwood 1, however my grandfathers brother my great uncle was Norwood 6. So it just goes to show its hard to discern or predict where you'll end up, but the odds of becoming Norwood 7 in your 40's are not high, generally those guys are that bald by 30. My hairloss was basically like yours I even had some nape thinning as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

welcome back to the forums , you have an amazing result from your two previous surgery.why did you decide on number 3, do you have any recent pics of your hair before number 3, thanks for sharing your journey with us and heres to great growth .one of the all time great results online, best of luck .

Wow london lad is back..he is a forum legend....good to see you back posting. Your hair looked great after your second, but if you can get a third and you can afford it why not. I bet this has cost a fair bit though...

I remember reading about you years ago, infact i had my first op last week. Hope you heal and grow well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

7 Month update.......

I am very pleased with the results so far. It's all really beginning to thicken up and the closure this time round was amazing. I was worried about the 3rd strip and the possibility of it stretching but this was the best closure out of the 3 ops, truly undetectable. I did however have quite bad shock loss around the sides of scar which i had to use Dermatch in early days but it's all growing back now. Sorry the pictures are not the best, I will take some better ones next time, as you can see these are taken with hair gel and for those who don't know I had very aggressive hair loss, severe nw 6 territory.

Mainly just hairline and temple photos, I will try take some above photos and crown in next few days.

5b32ed22b6cbb_ScreenShot2016-06-11at13_49_21.jpg.ced6f895c1d49b689a9465ae61a6b52b.jpg

5b32ed22ccd9e_ScreenShot2016-06-11at13_52_55.jpg.a7ce87760e58642eb236491942256bbb.jpg

5b32ed22e2616_ScreenShot2016-06-11at13_52_13.jpg.f35317c0eb436238ea1f8f405eaaede2.jpg

5b32ed230dd32_ScreenShot2016-06-11at13_51_40.jpg.ce7b603e2b78f255cf2c0e6c0035e16c.jpg

5b32ed232be44_ScreenShot2016-06-11at13_51_28.jpg.fae2b560438379594a311bc65e5fa092.jpg

Amazing result London_Lad .Even though your donor characteristics were exceptional , still great to see what can be achieved for the high NW's .

I had my first FUSS late last year and the Dr said my laxity was not the best ( although I only did laxity exercises fro a short period before the HT ) . Will need to have this assessed again before I get the crown attended to.

One of my concerns was scar healing should I go with further strips , so good to know that yours all went well .

• Administrators

Very inspiring, especially since I'm similar hair loss pattern and same age as you were when you started, to see your result look even better nearly 10 years later is amazing, congrats man:D

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow! Amazing results compared to where you started!

Unreal. I'm speechless.

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)