Total 14,462 Grafts with Dr Hasson

london__lad

Hi all, been a long time since I've been about in the forums but I decided to have a 3rd ht with Dr Hasson and sat here in the Sheraton Hotel with not much else to do ! Face has really swelled up again so won't be venturing out tonight in case I scare folk !

Just recovering in Vancouver from my 3rd ht with H&W which was a total of 3180 grafts which puts me over 14,000 grafts in total from my 3 strip procedures with Dr Hasson. Once again it was a truly professional caring service all round and all the staff really are great. I'm now at that horrible swelling stage and my eyes have almost completely closed up, hoping that it's all cleared up for my flight home on Monday.

Some of you may remember me from the forums and I was a regular poster before and after my ht's and it was reading through these that I decided that Dr Hasson was the only man that could do something for a severe nw6 case like myself.

This time around we addressed the mid section behind the hairline, the hairline itself and temple points which had receded very noticeably over the years. Also a very small amount of grafts were put into the crown.

Think that's me done now and would never believe that this many grafts could be extracted, Dr Hasson said that this is his biggest case ever in total.

HT 1 - 7761 Grafts strip

HT 2 - 3521 Grafts strip

HT 3 - 3180 Grafts strip

Total - 14,462 Grafts

Will update with better pics when I get home.

Hair Loss Help - 's Personal Web Page

20151126_204747.jpg.fff51f25d4b3433492e72289d6c37828.jpg

20151126_204625.jpg.5fd08e1e59b04c51d4a87cd1b615d19a.jpg

20151126_145908.jpg.d95f2dbfb500ab34830c8e5d668683e1.jpg

20151126_204544.jpg.eb20ca4c93b789afa68e01751b3d8f76.jpg

20151126_204529.jpg.f07165811228f1d3d595af37b7d332ab.jpg

20151127_122603.jpg.9bd8307c46af96a629054683e77d6f53.jpg

Edited by london__lad

The pics are a little blurry, however the work obviously looks top class!. Praying for your great results.

WOW, 3 strips!!!, how far apart were these HT's done?.

Good luck again bro.

My Thread: 

Mindblowing. What's even more surprising is that it doesn't look like you have unusually good donor. I'd only expect a 14k (or even 10k) extraction if someone had really exceptional donor. Maybe your laxity was freakishly high?

I'm assuming you could still even use some FUE as well. Crazy amount! I see how Dr. h makes the incision much longer and higher up than a lot of other doctors. I guess he is pretty sure your sides aren't going to drop to NW7 territory. Good luck!

Edit.. Just went through all your post. Your last post was 5 months after you 2nd surgery. You hair looked pretty damn good in those 5 month post ops. I'm also shocked you still had donor left. When looking at you original pics you had some quite a bit of nape thinning as well. Dr. H and W have performed a miracle on your head. After at least 50K spent I'm sure it's still worth it.

Also quick question. Are the prices on Dr. h and W site in Canadian dollars? with the exchange rate it can make for a damn good deal these days.

Edited by densedream

Hey London,

Wow I heard that you had hit over 3000 grafts! You have now entered all time hall of fame status with that legendary amount of grafts. You must have been working on your scalp exercises from when we met last time in London to get over 3000 grafts for a third surgery.

Rest up and look forward to following your progress. Drop me an email or give me a call if you have any questions at any stage. Safe flight back home.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks the the comments.

Win200 I was told by posting pictures on forums before my first ht that I wouldn't be suitable for any ht's as I had a poor donor density and to much area to cover, by others posters. Luckily I still wen't ahead and Dr Hasson said my density was very high indeed and my scalp laxity was freakish. After this last surgery Dr H said I still had the laxity of an average virgin scalp.

Harin, 2006 was first 08 second and now just had third.

Thanks David, the swelling has gone down quite a lot now so I actually look half normal again just like I've been eating lots of pies ! Flight is tonight at midnight so should be all good.

Will post better pictures when I arrive back in the UK and keep you all updated.

• Administrators

Absolutely insane, do you mind posting some beforehand after pics for your surgeries?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

How so?

Not saying he is not one of the best he clearly is but we all have our own opinion. There is no best just really good and really bad and mediocre . I like Hasson not dissing him he is great. My personal opinion and it's just that just an opinion like yours is, if I am going to do fut I am going to Chicago all I will say.

Not saying he is not one of the best he clearly is but we all have our own opinion. There is no best just really good and really bad and mediocre . I like Hasson not dissing him he is great. My personal opinion and it's just that just an opinion like yours is, if I am going to do fut I am going to Chicago all I will say.

Fair enough - Konior is great, but no way he would've been able to get these number of grafts and do what Hasson did for this guy.

Hasson has been one of the best for a reason. I have yet to see cases where the hair he has transplanted fail to "last" due to his "high" donor areas. IMO, if his calculations are correct, and it does not affect the outcome, the higher scar would greatly benefit with camouflaging, and allowing one to have the hair cut shorter from the mid scalp downwards... Good strategy for those who have no signs of becoming a really high NW.

PS , even your 1 year post first HT looked great!