2601FUE. Frontal and mid areas. Dr. Lorenzo

This 43 years-old patient has been under med’s for several years. His goal is to restore all the frontal area. We carried out a 2601 grafts procedure in one day (6223 hairs; 2.48 hairs/graft; 50 microns of hair; 0.8 mm punch; 160FU1/1204FU2/ 1152FU3/ 82FU4/ 3FU5). Dr. Jose Lorenzo. Injerto Capilar. Madrid. Spain.

12MCMH190514COMP1_zpsb966014d.png12MCMH190514COMP2_zpsd17a431a.png12MCMH190514COMP5_zpse8237c2c.png12MCMH190514COMP3_zpsa3c6f22b.png12MCMH190514COMP4_zps81d6d5f0.png12MCMH190514COMP6_zpsd2bdb05a.png12MCMH190514COMP7_zps7817f28f.png12MCMH190514COMP9_zps4cc78e7c.png12MCMH190514COMP10_zps1262788f.png12MCMH190514COMP11_zpse3105f3b.png12MCMH190514COMP8_zpsf17d4a63.png

Jose Antonio

ICC-Injertocapilar.com-Dr. Lorenzo, Dra Vila.

- I work in ICC-Spain human resources, I’m not a sales rep/patient liaison.

- For information, valuations and budget:

coordinadorpacientes@injertocapilar.com(Spain); Mick@farjo.com (MCR)

- New Vimeo Website: https://vimeo.com/user23345553/videos

- New Youtube Website:https://www.youtube.com/shubbapahte

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/injerto.capilar

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injertocapilar

Dr. Jose Lorenzo is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Great result - excellent coverage and good density

Is this a standard Lorenzo result or does this guy have unusually good donor / hair characteristics? I;m hoping that I will get as great a result if and when I eventually go in for surgery. Results like this make me hopeful of a good result but I'm nervous to proceed

does this guy have unusually good donor / hair characteristics?

He sure does. Amazingly dense donor area and even some 5 hair follicular units.

Nice result.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

He sure does. Amazingly dense donor area and even some 5 hair follicular units.

Nice result.

How can you tell?

Does that imply that this is a best case scenario?

I'm just asking as I'm giving thought into a HT for my hair line and don't want to end up disappointed!

The dry hair results are a little hard to really discern, due to the parted hair styling in the before pictures. But the wet hair before and after pictures are a much better apples to apples comparison. Very nice improvement for 2600 grafts!

NW5a, fin/foam/couvre

3801 grafts FUE, Dr Jose Lorenzo - Madrid, November 2014

• 11 months later...
Why do you have so much hate at dr lorenzos results ?

Im getting nervous about my upcoming HT with him

Don't worry johnny, you are in great hands with Dr Lorenzo, his work is top class

Why do you have so much hate at dr lorenzos results ?

Im getting nervous about my upcoming HT with him

Johnny, you've nothing to worry about at all. Dr. Lorenzo is as good as it gets for fue. You're in very safe hands.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Johnny, you've nothing to worry about at all. Dr. Lorenzo is as good as it gets for fue. You're in very safe hands.

Thank you Pete.

Looking at my picture here, do you Think he Can make a good result in my thinning areas without causing shockloss on my native hair?

image.jpg.2c427a8881d5fdbea37733dddd61a01a.jpg

Hi Folks, noticed there's a few questions about why Dr Lorenzo is no longer recommended here.

Lorenzo was approved and recommended on this forum whilst he was in the UK, working out of the Farjo clinic. He was based in Manchester for 1 year only for his daughters education.

On returning to Spain, he decided not to continue his membership as he has more than enough patients over there. If you do a search there is a thread explaining everything.

He is however a top surgeon that is very ethical.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Serious skill. I do wish that there were head on pics to see the hairline height better. I hear people say that Dr Lorenzo is really conservative but he doesn't seem to be to me.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thank you Pete.

Looking at my picture here, do you Think he Can make a good result in my thinning areas without causing shockloss on my native hair?

Shock loss is always unpredictable Johnny. Dr. Lorenzo is meticulous in his work though and hopefully any loss would be minimal.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.