Which Celebrities have had a HT?

OneHairLeft

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I personally think that Actors/sports stars/singers/famous businessmen (all celebs) should be honest and admit if they have.

They would command more respect from men for it.

Celebs are humans just the same as anyone else and are not superhuman. Believe it or not they still eat, sleep and ..... like everyone else.

Now, i am sure the coalition of surgeons have had several famous clients, who they have performed transplants and wanted to remain anonymous, so why don't we ask them ;)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Jeremy Piven looks to have had one (there are pictures online of him with a strip scar)

Some others I suspect (who seem to be gaining hair as time goes on):

Chris Berman (ESPN)

Adam Levine (Maroon Five)

Jamie Fox

Matthew McConaghey

I think there is a long list Rock82 so many times larger than that, but unfortunately i don't think we will ever know the majority of cases :(

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Additional people that I believe have had HT's:

Daniel Tosh (Tosh.0)

Bono from U2

Joel Mchale

Sylvester Stalone

Dennis Miller (Admitted)

Bill Oreilly

THere are a lot more that I can not think of right now.

One of the guys from "A Fish Called Wanda", the older one, was on David Letterman and said that he had just had a transplant. He said that his hair was very stupid and did not know it had been moved to the top of his head so it kept growing. Kinda funny.

Also, Tatum Channing and the guy that played Capt America and Kirk in the latest Star Trek movie are both losing their hair. I plan on keeping an eye on their developent in the future.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Matthew McConaghey has not had an HT. I proved this last year when a photo was released of him in the hospital holding his new baby. His hair was very receded and thin in the front, just like that famous "before" pic of him that is always used to compare with his publicity shots. What he does is wear a partial hair piece for the hairline and lots of make up.

Here they are. The first is the one that everyone talks about as it must prove he had a hair transplant. The shot on the left is him at Lakers game I believe in or around 2003/2004. The second shot with his new baby was January 2010.

mathew_mccon_wire.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-bald-outing-balding-losing-hair.jpg?i=1540944207

The Edge from U2 had it done for sure. His hairline looks like mine used to but it looks like he had more grafts than me, or at least more that grew before I came to H&W.

theedgeu2hairtransplant02.jpg

Jeremy Piven has had it done. I know someone;)

And not all celebs with great hair have had a transplant but they ALL use concealers. Look at Bradley Cooper's hairline. Note the sudden jump in density right behind the frontal hairs? Notice also how this density looks slightly powdery?

bchairline.jpg

Edited by Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

The Edge from U2 had it done for sure. His hairline looks like mine used to but it looks like he had more grafts than me, or at least more that grew before I came to H&W.

Wow, that's a harsh looking job he had done. What kind of repair patient do you think the Edge would make?

And not all celebs with great hair have had a transplant but they ALL use concealers. Look at Bradley Cooper's hairline. Note the sudden jump in density right behind the frontal hairs? Notice also how this density looks slightly powdery?

It took me awhile to locate the dermmatch (or couvre?) behind his hairline but now I see it's definitely there. Pretty darn good concealer job in my opinion.

And they ALL use concealers? You mean, they are actually human too? ;)

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

bollywood superstars

Salman khan

aamir khan

Sunny deol

Mel gibson

John Travolta

Jude Law

Wayne Rooney

Jamie Foxx

James Nesbitt

Jack Dee

Martin Keown

Imran khan (pakistan cricketer)

Shoaib Akhtar , naved ran ul hasan (pakistan crickeyters

these are all defintes, Yet the ignorant in this day and age still think of hair transplants as something for bald old men like silvio berlesconi. Its not a vanity thing....hair loss is an illness, and like any illness its victims seek cures.....the same bitchy women who think nothing of wearing extensions (a wig), having boob jobs, lip plumpning, botox and facelifts and liposuction and tucks, would make negative remarks about a simple illness like hair transplants i heard it on looose women about rooney, yet done of these dumbasses would know guys like stallone have had stuff done.

Edited by iwokeuptoabaldpatch

The Good ones you can never tell

Shocked to hear Adam Levin has - looks great!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I think most of the usual suspects use concealers. Donald trump comes up a lot but he's just got a crazy comb over and back his donor hair looks too fine to be transplanted with success!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Travolta wears a piece. Pretty sure Jude Law has not had one either. Biden has had one and unfortunately it was a bad one.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Berlusconi cakes way too much concealer on in that pic. Easy does it....

Bill O'Reilly had some very subtle work done recently. I think it looks good for him. Wonder if he saw Dr. Bernstein. I'm sure O'Reilly's buddy Dennis Miller encouraged him to do it since Miller is always saying how he had his hair done by........Gasp!!: Bosley.

Yes, Bill O. had some very subtle work done, but it is obvious if you look at video of him from 2 years ago to now.

I saw Dennis Miller on TV a day or two ago and it was the first time that I felt that I could tell he had work done.

View Spanker's Website