Who Do You Want To See As Moderator?

Well deserved and congratulations @Al - formerly BeHappy 

looking forward to know more about your background and your story. I think i can learn a lot from it. I was not even born when you had your first surgery and I was only 11 years old when you joined this forum :) 

Edited by Ajamilo
  • Like 6

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

I was not even born when you had your first surgery and I was only 11 years old when you joined this forum

I officially joined this forum in 2007, but I was a lurker from time to time for several years before that. Back in the 1990s I was posting in hairloss newsgroups. I believe Pat the owner of this site started there too before he went on to create this site once the WWW really got going.

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Dear Community,

We have selected two members of our board/consul. Please join me in congratulating @A_4_Archan and @Gatsby. Both of these members have experience and knowledge. We have two more positions to fill, which will complete our board. I'm preparing to create an outline and criteria to help @Al, formerly BeHappy, and me create checks and balances. 

• Like 5
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

31 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Dear Community,

We have selected two members of our board/consul. Please join me in congratulating @A_4_Archan and @Gatsby. Both of these members have experience and knowledge. We have two more positions to fill, which will complete our board. I'm preparing to create an outline and criteria to help @Al, formerly BeHappy, and me create checks and balances. 

Good choices, it's building up to be a impressive group! 

• Like 4

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Dear Community,

I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to serve as a board member and am committed to dedicating myself fully to fulfilling the responsibilities entrusted to me. My primary objective is to make a meaningful and positive impact within the community, leveraging my skills and experiences to benefit others. I feel indebted to this community for all that it has given me, and I am determined to repay that debt by contributing as much as I can. My goal is to not only meet but exceed expectations, ensuring that my contributions are meaningful and beneficial to this amazing community.

• Like 8

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

I want to announce our 3rd Valued Contributor, @Steeeve. He has been a member for ten years. He has been helpful and an asset to our community. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor

I’d like to thank Melvin for the role of being selected as one of the board members to serve in the interests of the HRN community. I hope that my experience in the industry over the past 39 years (both from being horrific and redemptive) will help assist the needs and help support the wide range of incredible members of HRN. I feel that serving in this role (unpaid) will allow me to continue to pay forward my gratitude to this community in finally being where I am today for the betterment of others. 

• Like 5
  • Well Done 1

• Administrators

The 4th member of the consul is someone who has been fair and balanced in his approach. He’s been critical of his own surgeon, despite achieving good results. That’s not always easy. I think the community will agree that @Berba11 deserves to be in the consul 👏🏼

• Like 4
  • Well Done 1

View my thread

1 minute ago, Melvin- Admin said:

The 4th member of the consul is someone who has been fair and balanced in his approach. He’s been critical of his own surgeon, despite achieving good results. That’s not always easy. I think the community will agree that @Berba11 deserves to be in the consul 👏🏼

You're consul quartet is complete 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

have to say @Melvin- Adminhas been very balanced in his criticisms of Eugenix.

Some great cases with Sethi proper planning. I think it has been established the lower packages get good growth but the planning is pretty poor they leave patients looking unnatural & with disconnections are too aggresive with temple peaks & the hairline in cases of high norwood's

• Like 1