Who Do You Want To See As Moderator?

I vote both @Gatsby and @A_4_Archan for their support and knowledge.

I wish this community will expand and reach the mainstream as possible to educate for top surgeons and avoid low cost clinics, too many people including myself been botched severely over the years and the public must be alert and know how to approach hair transplant clinics, I have been a member since 2019 and this forum helped me a lot when I did my research for my repair.

• Like 3

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Wow! I think that's awesome. I didn't realize how many new users we have here.

I actually think you’re a strong candidate. I’ve always felt you’re level headed and impartial. You also have a wealth of knowledge with years of experience.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Thanks all the people who have suggested my name for this...i would be happy if i would be given an opportunity for this and if i can be any help to this wonderful community.

• Like 3

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I actually think you’re a strong candidate. I’ve always felt you’re level headed and impartial. You also have a wealth of knowledge with years of experience.

Thanks. I just PMed you before reading this. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

There have been some great nominations. I think it’s important to note, a moderator isn’t supposed to be everyone’s friend. The job means that you will have to do things that will make someone upset.

You’re not going to please everyone. You  have to be thick skinned. You may be insulted or disparaged. It comes with the territory. We can’t control what someone does online, but here we expect everyone to behave respectfully to all users, including the moderator. That said, critiques and suggestions are always welcomed.

I will be reaching out individually to all the candidates. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Without having any particular individual in mind, I just want to suggest some traits that in my view are crucial to an ideal moderator:

1) Be impartial, just, and consistent in the standards he applies. Have personal integrity.

2) Have a sound judgment and the courage to exercise it.

3) Have a solid knowledge about HTs but also be open to reassess their priors in case of new developments, either regarding treatments or doctors.

4) Be kind, respectful and positive towards the forum members. Always keep in mind that the ultimate aim is to help people who are under significant stress about a problem they are facing, which in those people's view is usually severe and a key to their wellbeing.

• Like 4

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Stoner said:

Without having any particular individual in mind, I just want to suggest some traits that in my view are crucial to an ideal moderator:

1) Be impartial, just, and consistent in the standards he applies. Have personal integrity.

2) Have a sound judgment and the courage to exercise it.

3) Have a solid knowledge about HTs but also be open to reassess their priors in case of new developments, either regarding treatments or doctors.

4) Be kind, respectful and positive towards the forum members. Always keep in mind that the ultimate aim is to help people who are under significant stress about a problem they are facing, which in those people's view is usually severe and a key to their wellbeing.

Well said🙏

• Like 1

View my thread