Who Do You Want To See As Moderator?

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Z-- said:

I'd appreciate if we had someone with a more "pro-patient" perspective co-moderate or at least sit on the panel. I think way too many doctors -- including recommended doctors -- get away with mediocre results. Openly speaking, the reputation of this forum is... not the best at this time; a cursory look at Reddit, for example, will indicate that many users feel that doctors are overly protected here and it's a valid critique.

I think someone who calls out sloppy work for what it is, but who also recognizes when a patient is being unfair (e.g., complaining 1 month in) is an ideal balance.

I recommend @GeneralNorwood.

There are some criticisms that are valid. No community is perfect, and we aren’t immune. However, the recent posts on Reddit from the same previously banned posters are done with the intention of inciting harassment and malice towards me in particular, and to disparage the community without having the facts or information.

I believe the best candidate is someone who isn’t “pro” anything. The forum has to be fair and balanced for both patients and physicians. It cannot be in favor of one or the other. The moderator should be able to be impartial and look at the facts without bias. That said, I appreciate General Norwoods participation in our forum. 

I will announce the moderator later today after speaking with the individual and making sure they agree.  I will be choosing some “valued contributors” as well to serve as our consul. To ensure, we’re being fair and balanced. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

40 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

There are some criticisms that are valid. No community is perfect, and we aren’t immune. However, the recent posts on Reddit from the same previously banned posters are done with the intention of inciting harassment and malice towards me in particular, and to disparage the community without having the facts or information.

I believe the best candidate is someone who isn’t “pro” anything. The forum has to be fair and balanced for both patients and physicians. It cannot be in favor of one or the other. The moderator should be able to be impartial and look at the facts without bias. That said, I appreciate General Norwoods participation in our forum. 

I will announce the moderator later today after speaking with the individual and making sure they agree.  I will be choosing some “valued contributors” as well to serve as our consul. To ensure, we’re being fair and balanced. 

Not that I disagree that there are a few people with a personal agenda, I do think there's a tone of deflection here. Which criticisms do you feel are valid? What steps are being taken to address them?

I'd suggest we look to someone who isn't biased towards anyone, including any biases towards you, recommended doctors, non-recommended doctors or anyone else.

General Norwood seems to fit the bill in my mind.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Not that I disagree that there are a few people with a personal agenda, I do think there's a tone of deflection here. Which criticisms do you feel are valid? What steps are being taken to address them?

I'd suggest we look to someone who isn't biased towards anyone, including any biases towards you, recommended doctors, non-recommended doctors or anyone else.

General Norwood seems to fit the bill in my mind.

One comes to mind where I foolishly posted a duplicate members IP to show the community proof he was a duplicate member. I should have not done that, I admit that was a mistake, and a valid critique. I encourage anyone who has an issue, to bring it up here publicly or through pm. I have had several conversations with General Norwood via pm. 

What criticisms do you have? And how do you feel we should address them? I did create this post in the beginning of the year.

I am certainly not perfect and I’ve made mistakes. I will admit if I’m wrong. I’ve never had a problem saying I’m wrong. Another scenario comes to mind when I banned RTC for a perceived racial term.  

I took in the information I received from the community, including you, and I reversed the ban. I am not unreasonable. I like to think I am approachable. 

The person that is selected will be unbiased towards physicians, users from Reddit, and most definitely me. I want someone who will be able to look at things objectively without receiving outside consul from physicians and other forums.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

One comes to mind where I foolishly posted a duplicate members IP to show the community proof he was a duplicate member. I should have not done that, I admit that was a mistake, and a valid critique. I encourage anyone who has an issue, to bring it up here publicly or through pm. I have had several conversations with General Norwood via pm. 

What criticisms do you have? And how do you feel we should address them? I did create this post in the beginning of the year.

I am certainly not perfect and I’ve made mistakes. I will admit if I’m wrong. I’ve never had a problem saying I’m wrong. Another scenario comes to mind when I banned RTC for a perceived racial term.  

I took in the information I received from the community, including you, and I reversed the ban. I am not unreasonable. I like to think I am approachable. 

The person that is selected will be unbiased towards physicians, users from Reddit, and most definitely me. I want someone who will be able to look at things objectively without receiving outside consul from physicians and other forums.

Fair enough, Melvin - Didn't realize we had a thread up proposing suggestions, as I'd been on hiatus at the time. I'd have posted there if I'd seen it, so I'll try to put forth suggestions here that are relevant to the topic at hand and which I hope the new moderator would be able to assist with.

1. We should seriously reassess recommended doctors on an annual basis. There are many doctors whose work quality has dipped in recent years, and one issue is that our community is often reactive. It unfortunately took a long time to remove certain doctors, and it doesn't reflect kindly on the community for us to only do this after numerous complaints. We should be more proactive and uphold recommended doctors to the upmost standard. This will take work, and a second person or committee can help with this.
  2. We need users who are unafraid to call out recommended doctors. There are certain popular clinics here who get way too much leeway when it comes to lazy planning, poor results, and patient-blaming (e.g., sleeping on the wrong side of a pillow...). It can give this forum the appearance of a strong bias when you, our unbiased moderator, disappears from those threads, but sticks around to hype their positive results. I get that you may be helping the individuals in question via PM (as some people have told me you have), but there never appears to be a public condemnation for some reason. Our forum recommended doctors should be publicly called out when a result is poor. We don't have any issue calling out Turkish hairmills.

On 2, perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd appreciate if you could link a thread or two where you explicitly say the result is poor from a recommended doctor rather than saying that the patient is difficult and needs to keep expectations realistic. If so, I'm happy to recant this criticism.

• Administrators
41 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Fair enough, Melvin - Didn't realize we had a thread up proposing suggestions, as I'd been on hiatus at the time. I'd have posted there if I'd seen it, so I'll try to put forth suggestions here that are relevant to the topic at hand and which I hope the new moderator would be able to assist with.

1. We should seriously reassess recommended doctors on an annual basis. There are many doctors whose work quality has dipped in recent years, and one issue is that our community is often reactive. It unfortunately took a long time to remove certain doctors, and it doesn't reflect kindly on the community for us to only do this after numerous complaints. We should be more proactive and uphold recommended doctors to the upmost standard. This will take work, and a second person or committee can help with this.
  2. We need users who are unafraid to call out recommended doctors. There are certain popular clinics here who get way too much leeway when it comes to lazy planning, poor results, and patient-blaming (e.g., sleeping on the wrong side of a pillow...). It can give this forum the appearance of a strong bias when you, our unbiased moderator, disappears from those threads, but sticks around to hype their positive results. I get that you may be helping the individuals in question via PM (as some people have told me you have), but there never appears to be a public condemnation for some reason. Our forum recommended doctors should be publicly called out when a result is poor. We don't have any issue calling out Turkish hairmills.

On 2, perhaps I'm wrong, but I'd appreciate if you could link a thread or two where you explicitly say the result is poor from a recommended doctor rather than saying that the patient is difficult and needs to keep expectations realistic. If so, I'm happy to recant this criticism.

I think in general, the on-boarding process and recommendation process needs an overhaul. There are quality doctors out there that are unknown to this forum and should be recommended,  and some that may need to be removed. I also think there has been too much emphasis on the voting process being done by any anonymous poster whose qualifications for voting are unknown. I think it would be better to have a consul of highly experienced and esteemed members to vote, and their judgement could be trusted. 

Now, I want to make sure you are aware, we don’t recommend clinics, only surgeons. I know you have some criticisms towards Eugenix in particular, which are valid. But their junior doctors are not recommended or listed on our site. I think there should be a distinction as well from criticism of the experience vs. the results. I do think we need to be careful removing surgeons just because there is a complaint. I don’t believe that’s fair. Every surgeon has complaints and cases where they missed the mark. How they address it is what matters.

In general, I believe there should be some tact when addressing these concerns. There are some ethical surgeons who no longer have what it takes to be recommended. I don’t believe it’s fair to throw them in the mud publicly, if they have been ethical. There are two surgeons we removed because they no longer met our standards. I can send you their names through DM. 

• Like 3

View my thread

• Administrators

Unfortunately, I jumped the gun. @Pat - Community Publisher wanted some additional time to review this members profile. I plan to make the announcement as soon as possible. 

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Z-- said:

We should seriously reassess recommended doctors on an annual basis

I agree there should be a specific time frame to review a doctor..look at the work he/she has done in this specific period and act accordingly.

10 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

. I do think we need to be careful removing surgeons just because there is a complaint. I don’t believe that’s fair. Every surgeon has complaints and cases where they missed the mark. How they address it is what matters.

I agree to this and that's why a panel formation would be a good idea and the panel should also consist of one or two experienced and ethical doctors...its easy to criticise a result but we also should keep in mind that there are so many factors affecting the outcome of a surgery plus we have good knowledge of the process as whole but the fact is that we are not doctors and that's why a doctor's role would provide a better value to the panel. 

10 hours ago, Z-- said:

We need users who are unafraid to call out recommended doctors. There are certain popular clinics here who get way too much leeway

Yeh i agree to this that there should be unbiased opinion...as far as what my take on this is that there are members who are taking laid back approach(may be unintentionally) when it comes to criticising doctor's work ,which gives wrong impression many a times plus there are many members who are being too aggressive and assertive in their approach which is also not good..actually there is a fine line to stand on..if you be on the right side of it,it can look anti patient and if you be on the left side of it,it looks anti doctor ..so standing right on line would be better which would balance things out..and there are only very few people who are standing on the line and being objective and who are not leaning on either side of the line.

10 hours ago, Z-- said:

Turkish hairmills.

I understand your concern and motive behind this..what you are aiming for is that this will help patients in avoiding those unethical clinics/doctors...i agree the hairmills should be called out but i would TOTALLY DISAGREE to call out a specific country or name it and shame it just because there are many doctors who are following unethical practices...i believe in calling out clinics/doctors who are doing this without naming any country..there are good doctors in turkey and there are many bad ones and this is situation in every country...there are such hairmill/unethical practices being followed in my own country(india) and same thing is going on in USA ,Australia, UK and many other parts of world. 

A good doctor, regardless of his location or country rules would follow ethical surgical protocols and rules which they have been taught when they get their degrees and this thing is same all over the world...no school or university in the world would have ask them to do such unethical practices and always taught them to follow surgical norms and to keep patient's intrest on the top. So please kindly call out such doctors/clinics without adding any country name to it.

@Z-- you have earlier stated that the forum is taking a hit for being biased and i would agree on that..there is indeed a lot of chatter regarding many issues and i personally talk to so many people who are active on different forums and there is this perception which needs to be addressed.

I believe there are some things for which the forum or the moderator is being unfairly targeted and there are some issues which could have been addressed better and we should accept the hit on our chin for that and should accept that they all have been fairly criticised.

But as long as there are members like @Z-- @Melvin- Admin and many more, we can fix anything which should be fixed as we are all open to the criticism and happy to address them.

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

58 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

I agree there should be a specific time frame to review a doctor..look at the work he/she has done in this specific period and act accordingly.

I agree to this and that's why a panel formation would be a good idea and the panel should also consist of one or two experienced and ethical doctors...its easy to criticise a result but we also should keep in mind that there are so many factors affecting the outcome of a surgery plus we have good knowledge of the process as whole but the fact is that we are not doctors and that's why a doctor's role would provide a better value to the panel. 

Yeh i agree to this that there should be unbiased opinion...as far as what my take on this is that there are members who are taking laid back approach(may be unintentionally) when it comes to criticising doctor's work ,which gives wrong impression many a times plus there are many members who are being too aggressive and assertive in their approach which is also not good..actually there is a fine line to stand on..if you be on the right side of it,it can look anti patient and if you be on the left side of it,it looks anti doctor ..so standing right on line would be better which would balance things out..and there are only very few people who are standing on the line and being objective and who are not leaning on either side of the line.

I understand your concern and motive behind this..what you are aiming for is that this will help patients in avoiding those unethical clinics/doctors...i agree the hairmills should be called out but i would TOTALLY DISAGREE to call out a specific country or name it and shame it just because there are many doctors who are following unethical practices...i believe in calling out clinics/doctors who are doing this without naming any country..there are good doctors in turkey and there are many bad ones and this is situation in every country...there are such hairmill/unethical practices being followed in my own country(india) and same thing is going on in USA ,Australia, UK and many other parts of world. 

A good doctor, regardless of his location or country rules would follow ethical surgical protocols and rules which they have been taught when they get their degrees and this thing is same all over the world...no school or university in the world would have ask them to do such unethical practices and always taught them to follow surgical norms and to keep patient's intrest on the top. So please kindly call out such doctors/clinics without adding any country name to it.

@Z-- you have earlier stated that the forum is taking a hit for being biased and i would agree on that..there is indeed a lot of chatter regarding many issues and i personally talk to so many people who are active on different forums and there is this perception which needs to be addressed.

I believe there are some things for which the forum or the moderator is being unfairly targeted and there are some issues which could have been addressed better and we should accept the hit on our chin for that and should accept that they all have been fairly criticised.

But as long as there are members like @Z-- @Melvin- Admin and many more, we can fix anything which should be fixed as we are all open to the criticism and happy to address them.

@A_4_ArchanIs that you the frontrunner for next moderator?

• Valued Contributor
43 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

@A_4_ArchanIs that you the frontrunner for next moderator?

How would i know that...😅

Am not someone who has any authority to nominate/denominate me or any other member here...so let's see what comes out of the box...

Regardless of who the moderator or panel members are, its u, me and all of us who will make the forum running and helping people around the globe when it comes to hair related issues..Moderator or few special members can't make a community ,its all of us who make it and its all of us who will keep running and improving.

The notion that a community is shaped solely by a moderator or a select few is flawed; instead, it is the collective contributions and actions of every member that define and elevate its quality. Each individual has a role to play in fostering a positive environment and driving continuous improvement within the community. It's a collaborative effort where everyone's participation and commitment are essential for its growth and success.

• Like 1

--> My Thread

20 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

How would i know that...😅

Am not someone who has any authority to nominate/denominate me or any other member here...so let's see what comes out of the box...

Regardless of who the moderator or panel members are, its u, me and all of us who will make the forum running and helping people around the globe when it comes to hair related issues..Moderator or few special members can't make a community ,its all of us who make it and its all of us who will keep running and improving.

The notion that a community is shaped solely by a moderator or a select few is flawed; instead, it is the collective contributions and actions of every member that define and elevate its quality. Each individual has a role to play in fostering a positive environment and driving continuous improvement within the community. It's a collaborative effort where everyone's participation and commitment are essential for its growth and success.

I would bet on you mate. Good luck.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Mate, I think you'd be a fantastic choice for moderator, but wanted to just address this one point since I very much agree with the rest of your post.

I've lived in Turkey and can speak Turkish (and love the country generally), so would appreciate that you don't read any sort of country-specific bias in my post. You can see my post history giving praise where due for great Turkish doctors: Pekiner, Bekir, Kesser, even Bicer and so on.

My point in specifically calling out mills which happen to be in Turkey is that mills from the rest of the world are not held to the same standard primarily due to their relatively unknown status. When someone asks you to assess their poor growth at 8 months, we often assume the worst if they went to Smile, Vera, Tarcan, "este" anything, etc., whereas, barring a few exceptions (like a few infamous doctors in the US), that isn't the case for forum recommended doctors or even mills elsewhere (like the US, Australia, UK or India), so they get the benefit of the doubt or are reviewed entirely on their merits. Often when growth is clearly poor for forum recommended doctors, we insist that the patient wait themselves to death and then silence...

My point is that same critical eye that many here hold towards poor results from mills in Turkey -- in other words, not immediately blaming the patient and instead asking "what did the doctor do" -- should be the standard we hold ALL clinics to. I hope that this seems like a fair approach.

Edited by Z--
  • Like 3
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

Well said @A_4_Archan 💯👏

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
3 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Mate, I think you'd be a fantastic choice for moderator, but wanted to just address this one point.

I've lived in Turkey and can speak Turkish (and love the country generally), so would appreciate that you don't read any sort of country-specific bias in my post. You can see my post history giving praise where due for great Turkish doctors: Pekiner, Bekir, Kesser, even Bicer and so on.

My point in specifically calling out mills which happen to be in Turkey is that mills from the rest of the world are not held to the same standard primarily due to their relatively unknown status. When someone asks you to assess their poor growth at 8 months, we often assume the worst if they went to Smile, Vera, Tarcan, "este" anything, etc., whereas, barring a few exceptions (like a few infamous doctors in the US), that isn't the case for forum recommended doctors or even mills elsewhere (like the US, Australia, UK or India), so they get the benefit of the doubt or are reviewed entirely on their merits. Often when growth is clearly poor for forum recommended doctors, we insist that the patient wait themselves to death and then silence...

My point is that same critical eye and skepticism that many here hold towards mills in Turkey should be the standard we hold ALL clinics to. I hope that this seems like a fair approach.

@Z-- I totally agree. It’s well known of my opinion (and knowledge/experience) of the entire hair transplant industry here in Australia alone. 

• Like 3

I would like to see how moderator @Britanio he changed his nickname often, but I think it is the same person, a person who knows the world of transplants well , who has been here for many years (I’ve been here for 5 years, but he was already here when I arrived). Who knows if he’d like it though ? 🤔

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
38 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

I would bet on you mate. Good luck.

26 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Well said

Thank you guys.

24 minutes ago, Z-- said:

Mate, I think you'd be a fantastic choice for moderator

Thanks for the appreciation..i would never doubt your intentions as i have seen all your posts and your engagement on the forum which adds so much value and your criticism isn't  targeted ones but always genuine ones..your aim is always to give genuine advice and you always criticise/praise the work of a doctor without being biased or keeping a soft corner/ grudges  for someone.

46 minutes ago, Z-- said:

should be the standard we hold ALL clinics to. I hope that this seems like a fair approach.

This is the approach which should be followed to its core....and i understand there are some misses with that and that thing is hitting the reputation and this should be addressed properly and swiftly..

I didn't disagree on the core statement of yours which was to call out those Turkish Hairmills, but its just that i feel that its better to call out those clinics/doctors without naming countries as that might be defaming the whole country(though nor u or any other would want it intentionally)...even i initially was using the term "turkish hairmills" but than i understood that i should refrain from this..the reason is as am now active on so many forums and i communicate with so many patients everyday, i feel patients are getting hesitant in trusting even good doctors from turkey...many other non turkish clinic are taking advantage of the situation by asking patients to think twice before going to turkey..even there are many influencers and media houses which are making sweeping statements about turkey and that's not fair i believe...so i feel its better to call out all those clinics without naming a country...so my only concern regarding your statement was that and i don't disagree with the core message of your statement.

I hope you get me..😊

• Like 2

--> My Thread

3 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

I agree that no one should call out in general a country because there are indeed many not good clinics which are hairmills, but there are also several great options on that country too. Like you said in every country there are bad clinics (India, USA,Australia, UK, etc...).
 I have seen several members on that community calling out an entire country (Turkey), or calling out some clinics of Turkey as hair mills (because they are in Turkey), which are not..  These should not be allowed in my opinion since it shows bias or other purposes from these members...

Edited by Gramatik
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ITA said:

I would like to see how moderator @Britanio he changed his nickname often, but I think it is the same person, a person who knows the world of transplants well , who has been here for many years (I’ve been here for 5 years, but he was already here when I arrived). Who knows if he’d like it though ? 🤔

Thank you @ITA yes I have slightly altered my username every so often, Yes I have been here 12 years+ and although I wouldn't be interested in being a mod I appreciate it the nomination. The panel/counsel of users though does interest me.

Currently my username is @Britanium 👍

Edited by Britanium
  • Like 2

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Z-- said:

We should seriously reassess recommended doctors on an annual basis. There are many doctors whose work quality has dipped in recent years, and one issue is that our community is often reactive. It unfortunately took a long time to remove certain doctors, and it doesn't reflect kindly on the community for us to only do this after numerous complaints. We should be more proactive and uphold recommended doctors to the upmost standard. This will take work, and a second person or committee can help with this.

I don't disagree with you, but I want to point out that it's very hard to have perfect timing of when to remove a Dr. The process is automatically going to lean heavily towards being reactive simply because once a Dr has been recommended for proving that he/she does high quality HTs, the only reason (pretty much) to remove them is if they are no longer producing that high quality level of results. Unfortunately the only way to know that is to see poor results from that Dr., so your going to have multiple complaints or bad results on the forum by the time it's decided to remove the Dr. The question is when is the right time. If we removed every Dr who ever had a complaint then there would be no Drs on our list, so you probably shouldn't remove a Dr after a single bad result. At the same time you wouldn't want to wait until there are 10 bad results in a row either. It's always easy to look back and say "We should have removed this Dr earlier", but it's not as easy to know that while it's happening especially if some of the "bad" results are only at the 6 month mark and those patients never return to update us further to let us know what the final results were. We see a lot of guys unhappy with their results at 5 or 6 months and be upset at the Dr for their "bad" hair transplant only to realize several months later that it didn't turn out too bad afterall.

The fact that Drs have been removed for lack of consistently good results shows that this community is doing what it was intended to do. It's unfortunate that some patients will have gone to those Drs based on them being recommended here.

Edited by BeHappy
  • Like 1
  • Well Done 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Britanium said:

Interesting to see the response here, last time the only names put forward was yours (Htsoon) and Vox. 

Yes, it’s unbelievable how much we’ve grown and the overall interest is overwhelming in a good way. I believe with a new mod and a panel/consul. Our community will only get better. 

• Like 2

View my thread

6 hours ago, Britanium said:

Currently my username is @Britanium 👍

I also think that if I mention any of your usernames (Jhon, Jhon-ACT, Britan -X) older users would remember you and would agree with me 😉. In any case, I’m kiddling, being a forum moderator is a commitment that takes a lot of time, so it’s right that someone who is convinced of it.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dear Community,

After a lot of thought and deliberation. We’re pleased to announce our newest moderator @Al - formerly BeHappy 

Al, 

Started losing his hair in his teens. He had a terrible procedure in the late 80s which caused severe scarring, that left him with an unnatural appearance. He joined the forum over 16 years ago. His goal was to “be happy.” We strongly feel that his impartial and unbiased perspectives will help contribute to our community and help keep things fair and balanced across the board.

I want to thank all of the candidates I spoke with, as I mentioned during our phone calls. Were not only seeking for a moderator, but a board of members that will be instrumental whenever we need to make a decision of banning a member, removing a topic, adding a surgeon and removing a surgeon. 

We still haven’t finalized the board yet. So I will continue to reach out to some of you to see if you’re interested. 

I want to stress that I will still be involved. But instead of making the decisions myself, we’ll be receiving impartial counsel from our most esteemed and senior members. I trust this new process will make things fair and unbiased moving forward. 

Onwards and upwards,

Pat and Melvin

• Like 2

View my thread

• Moderators

Thank you Pat and Melvin and everyone. I'll say a special thank you to @Stoner, @mister_25, and @Ajamilo for mentioning my name earlier.

I'll be adding a photo of myself to my avatar shortly. I'm leaving the BeHappy name in my profile name for now to let everyone know who it is, so I don't seem like a newcomer.

I agree with Melvin that it's much better to have several people deciding things otherwise it comes across as "Melvin's way and that's it". Even if he is being fair, it can still come across that way sometimes.

I will post a lot more info about myself shortly, so you can get to know me. Perhaps I'll start a Topic called "Meet the Moderator" or something.

• Like 9

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.