Eugenix | Grade VI | Dr P Sethi | 6268 grafts 15-18Dec 2022

DeltaV

On 7/5/2023 at 1:30 AM, DeltaV said:

I'm not in the mood for an update. Will update when I feel like.

Man you are one moody miserable cuss. Half of what you say contradicts itself, you generalize your perceived experience at one clinic as reflective of an entire country of a billion people (and the third world in general), you're rude and dismissive to other forum members and you generally come across as disingenuous. You being a UK Indian or whatever doesn't make insulting India okay. It makes it worse.

This whole lateral hump thing that you keep claiming seems sketch af. One moment you say you asked them to stop the procedure prematurely, then the next you say you pointed out to them that they stopped the procedure prematurely. Pick a lane man.

And frankly, look at your results -- Eugenix did world class work on you. You've got hair that most people on this forum would kill for. Show some f*cking gratitude.

I'm not saying your complaints are even inaccurate. You may be spot on, Eugenix seems like it's expanding at a massive rate and maybe you didn't get the personalized MD attention you thought you paid for. But that's not the point. Even if you have a complaint about a clinic, there's a way to express it with grace and humility rather than with arrogance and disdain. The amount of self entitlement and childishness you've shown in this thread is truly astounding.

And in case you're not putting it together, let me just ask you this: do you think any surgeon that uses this forum is going to want to work on you when it comes time for a repeat procedure down the line?

You're a nightmare patient.

Edited by consequence
  • Like 8
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 2

6 hours ago, consequence said:

Man you are one moody miserable cuss. Half of what you say contradicts itself, you generalize your perceived experience at one clinic as reflective of an entire country of a billion people (and the third world in general), you're rude and dismissive to other forum members and you generally come across as disingenuous. You being a UK Indian or whatever doesn't make insulting India okay. It makes it worse.

This whole lateral hump thing that you keep claiming seems sketch af. One moment you say you asked them to stop the procedure prematurely, then the next you say you pointed out to them that they stopped the procedure prematurely. Pick a lane man.

And frankly, look at your results -- Eugenix did world class work on you. You've got hair that most people on this forum would kill for. Show some f*cking gratitude.

I'm not saying your complaints are even inaccurate. You may be spot on, Eugenix seems like it's expanding at a massive rate and maybe you didn't get the personalized MD attention you thought you paid for. But that's not the point. Even if you have a complaint about a clinic, there's a way to express it with grace and humility rather than with arrogance and disdain. The amount of self entitlement you've shown in this thread is truly astounding.

And in case you're not putting it together, let me just ask you this: do you think any surgeon that uses this forum is going to want to work on you when it comes time for a repeat procedure down the line?

You're a nightmare patient.

Still Not in the mood😛

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

6 hours ago, consequence said:

do you think any surgeon that uses this forum is going to want to work on you when it comes time for a repeat procedure down the line

Many good doctors in this forum are willing to work on me.....infact I'm have a tough time selecting.

• Haha 2

Hair transplants are not miracles and your hair wont be the same as you had when you were younger. managing expectations is a huge thing in this industry. realistically your hair looks amazing and far better than once you started, they did a 6000 graft surgery in one sitting and maybe not everything went perfectly but the overall result from one surgery speaks for itself. If I'm being honest you sound like a child throwing a tantrum. 

• Administrators

Guys,

There's no need for insults or accusations. 

The results speak for themselves, so there's no need to say anything further. Whether someone thinks they're good or bad is for individuals to decide.

• Like 4

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Don't know about anyone else, but this review is always the first one I look for when I click on HRN's review page.  Drama and comedy combined.  Oh, and an excellent (not perfect, but what is?) outcome to boot.

Please 🙏 keep those updates coming!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DeltaV said:

11 month results folks as I'm in the mood.

Key take away: Donor is the king. If donor is good then you can pull off a great result even with half good technicians. Cheers.

IMG202311031705072.thumb.jpg.efc2fb1544833556fd4d2b5a601e81b6.jpgIMG20231104170715.thumb.jpg.630fac3d14ec1a9ccde7242b96f70f07.jpgIMG20231103170850.thumb.jpg.d62bb3b4107d18065816cbbc217dce59.jpg

Looking great at month 11

Everyone can have their own opinion. I understand overall surgery experience might've been not up to the mark the way you expected but your result speaks otherwise. 

Even if you've great donor, if they wouldn't have handled your grafts properly result would've been much worse. I don't think half good technician can pull of this type of result.

22 minutes ago, Davidf said:

Don't know about anyone else, but this review is always the first one I look for when I click on HRN's review page.  Drama and comedy combined.  Oh, and an excellent (not perfect, but what is?) outcome to boot.

Please 🙏 keep those updates coming!

Ya man...total entertainment 

6 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

Did you see the 4-5 grey hair on my hairline...looks dodgy work to me. The only grey donor I had was from the beard.

Look 🔍 at the side of your head in your photos!  Loads of grey hair there! Embrace the grey, or dye!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2023 at 10:11 AM, DeltaV said:

Ya man...total entertainment 

Congrats , can’t wait to see your new updates . can you please post some pictures from your crown, side , and middle scalp ?

1 hour ago, Kamran10 said:

Congrats , can’t wait to see your new updates . can you please post some pictures from your crown, side , and middle scalp ?

No

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2023 at 1:37 PM, DeltaV said:

My hairline at 7.5 months....is it alright?? IMG-0188.thumb.JPG.f52f343824d9bf58c4acd8b9b3f52062.JPG

Welp.

This thread should be stickied with the title “why you don’t freak out before at least 8 months have passed”.

Your hair looks incredible man.

IMG_8095.thumb.jpeg.18782cc2f95ab6b726c52456faec9835.jpeg

Edited by Buffaloboy
  • Like 2

On 1/17/2024 at 3:43 PM, Berba11 said:

Incredible result, documented quite ridiculously.

Now you just need a personality transplant to add the finishing touches to your great head of hair!

Dude has a personality of a chiuhaha. If I was eugenix, I would discharge him as a patient, and tell him to kick rocks. 

reminds me of those people who have been nerds their whole lives, make a little bit of money as adults and think the world owes them everything. GTFO. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 4:35 AM, DeltaV said:

Did you see the 4-5 grey hair on my hairline...looks dodgy work to me. The only grey donor I had was from the beard.

I'm in to 3rd month of post op. I've started seeing 3-4 grey hair which were not there before for sure. It's really putting me off sometime.

4 hours ago, HairRegrow183 said:

I'm in to 3rd month of post op. I've started seeing 3-4 grey hair which were not there before for sure. It's really putting me off sometime.

I know what you feel and I was in the same place a year ago. When the 4-5 grey hair grows a bit in the hairline, I pluck it off and I feel better. But they come back again in couple of months time. I always wonder where those grey transplanted hair came from.