Eugenix | Grade VI | Dr P Sethi | 6268 grafts 15-18Dec 2022

DeltaV

Dude congrats I think your result looks good.

But I just want to comment to any prospective newbies viewing this thread, indoor car selfies are the absolute most favorable lighting to take a picture. There is no down light going down through the top of the head like on a sunny day outside.

Keep that in mind when evaluating any result, and taking the plunge with thousands of dollars, all the time, energy and effort, only to be confused why the result looks much different potentially in the mirror or in natural sunlight walking outside.

• Valued Contributor
18 hours ago, DeltaV said:

I always wonder where those grey transplanted hair came from.

You had 5523 scalp grafts taken from the back and sides of your head. It's entirely possible that 4 or 5 previously undetected grey hairs were extracted and re-implanted. Bear in mind also that softer single graft hairs will typically and most commonly be selected from areas of the scalp closer to the nape and above the ears (which tend to miniaturise and/or grey first). From your pre op photos, it's very clear that you have/had clusters of grey hair above the ears and in a couple of photos you can clearly see some stray grey hairs in the middle of your donor scalp at the back.

No real mystery where they've come from.

• Like 1