Eugenix | Grade VI | Dr P Sethi | 6268 grafts 15-18Dec 2022

DeltaV

18 hours ago, aaalan said:

Guess…..Who is getting a modelling contract?!

whats the distance of your hairline from the glabella? Frames really well..

It's around 9.5 cms

• Valued Contributor
On 5/11/2023 at 2:46 AM, DeltaV said:

Here's a picture in very favorable lighting indoors which keeps me a bit happy with a false sense of happiness.....heheheheheIMG20230505125717.thumb.jpg.22dbf06462a410c94bbf925a986b7eec.jpg

For four months it looks very good. It makes a huge difference by framing your face. 👌

Folks, A little over 5 months update.

Hairline: Looking okay but the hair texture are dry, rough and curly. Also some beard grey hair completely different texture. I wish I never did beard hair. (6/10).

IMG-20230526-WA0034.thumb.jpg.a805dee65c79562c8ece24252f5f7c70.jpg

Crown: Looking okay. Will wait for another 2 months.(5/10).

IMG-20230526-WA0036.thumb.jpg.3ea8c35775b33f1d41bb5e8d4e9e914f.jpg

Right Side: Reasonably happy so far. Right Temples are also okay. Don't know what to do with my original grey hair on the sides. I hate colouring and never done it before. (8/10)

IMG-20230526-WA0033.thumb.jpg.123488b389b8837b23dab11ed9fb48bb.jpg

Left Side: Terrible. Really not happy. Temples too not looking good. (3/10)

IMG-20230526-WA0035.thumb.jpg.82c15e180dc085e2f173f401058fac4f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Bro!!! I know the most important thing is how you feel about it but the front and back looks epic as does the right temple! What about the left side don't you like as I can't see it? 

I coloured my hair for a wedding function last week and it makes it look like i've got a mop of hair on my head. I know it'll only last til next week but it's a massive boost to know what it could look like with more density!

Looking really good though for 5 months I think!

• Thanks 1

You can improve hair texture and get of rid of dryness by using hair masks and protein conditioners. Here is what i achieved with this kind of products

spacer.png

Speaking about left temple. Same issue for me and many others. There is something wrong with procedure at Eugenix regarding left temple, because it's always "the left" that is weaker. 

Lateral hump from left side needs attention in next HT, but as i told,  it was already obvious in previous update. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DeltaV Hello, in my opinion, you’re looking absolutely incredible just after five months of your procedure. I understand in terms of expectation, it will vary from person to person. But overall you’re looking great. Left side will definitely catch up within the next few months. 

5 minutes ago, Shadman said:

Left side will definitely catch up within the next few months. 

Thanks but unfortunately nothing will happen on the left side in the next few months as that area was missed. Poor planning and minimum doctors involvement during the surgery. Disaster.

1 hour ago, DeltaV said:

Thanks but unfortunately nothing will happen on the left side in the next few months as that area was missed. Poor planning and minimum doctors involvement during the surgery. Disaster.

Yes, it's just waisting of your time and dragging you into second procedure. 

4 hours ago, DeltaV said:

Folks, A little over 5 months update.

Hairline: Looking okay but the hair texture are dry, rough and curly. Also some beard grey hair completely different texture. I wish I never did beard hair. (6/10).

IMG-20230526-WA0034.thumb.jpg.a805dee65c79562c8ece24252f5f7c70.jpg

Crown: Looking okay. Will wait for another 2 months.(5/10).

IMG-20230526-WA0036.thumb.jpg.3ea8c35775b33f1d41bb5e8d4e9e914f.jpg

Right Side: Reasonably happy so far. Right Temples are also okay. Don't know what to do with my original grey hair on the sides. I hate colouring and never done it before. (8/10)

IMG-20230526-WA0033.thumb.jpg.123488b389b8837b23dab11ed9fb48bb.jpg

Left Side: Terrible. Really not happy. Temples too not looking good. (3/10)

IMG-20230526-WA0035.thumb.jpg.82c15e180dc085e2f173f401058fac4f.jpg

wow, one month on and what a change, I totally get your frustration as its always from our own feelings on this and not external viewers, but I can honestly say for the amount of grafts you had its looking so full already, I really hope mine is like this at month 5

• Like 3

All you seem to have done is moan about your transplant, your type must be a surgeons nightmare. You don't seem to have done your research as what you complain about is clearly documented throughout this site. 

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
28 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

There you go again mate.....

It’s your hair. I think it looks good and will continue to improve over the coming months. At 12 months you will be well placed to see if you you’re happy or wish you never decided to have a hair transplant. I believe you will be happy. But if you’ve made your mind up from your very first post then that’s your right. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It’s your hair. I think it looks good and will continue to improve over the coming months. At 12 months you will be well placed to see if you you’re happy or wish you never decided to have a hair transplant. I believe you will be happy. But if you’ve made your mind up from your very first post then that’s your right. 

I think you are missing a point. He surely sees that it is far better then before HT

He is not happy about things that could be done better. Like left temple or left lateral hump. There is no need to wait till 12 months, it is obvious now. This guys from Eugenix told me too "Wait, wait few more months, it will improve". It didn't. 

You can't change his mind by patting him on the back. Fortunately, DeltaV has more grafts in supply i believe, and he will be fully happy after second HT

• Like 1
  • Head Bang 1

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I think you are missing a point. He surely sees that it is far better then before HT

He is not happy about things that could be done better. Like left temple or left lateral hump. There is no need to wait till 12 months, it is obvious now. This guys from Eugenix told me too "Wait, wait few more months, it will improve". It didn't. 

You can't change his mind by patting him on the back. Fortunately, DeltaV has more grafts in supply i believe, and he will be fully happy after second HT

Yes Delta has more grafts and he was told in his thread at the start that he will still need 3k more grafts. I’m not batting for Eugenix. I just don’t understand how you can say you’ve been on the forum since 2010 and yet not understand the basic principles of how long it takes for a hair transplant to mature? You’re right. I agree with you @GeneralNorwood. Patting him in the back will never change his mind. He was determined to be hyper critical the moment he got there. Like I said it’s he’s choice and I wish him the best. If he refuses to be happy that’s a choice. You’re cherry picking a lateral hump and a temple point. Reread everything that has been said from the start. But being able to predict the future of a hair transplant is one thing. Being able to remember it is something I’m not familiar with??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

You’re cherry picking a lateral hump and a temple point.

Mentioning bad elements is not cherry picking. I never said that this HT is complete botchery because of that. 

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

But being able to predict the future of a hair transplant is one thing. Being able to remember it is something I’m not familiar with??

I don't understand this 😅Remeber what? 

On 5/26/2023 at 10:06 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

You can improve hair texture and get of rid of dryness by using hair masks and protein conditioners. Here is what i achieved with this kind of products

spacer.png

Speaking about left temple. Same issue for me and many others. There is something wrong with procedure at Eugenix regarding left temple, because it's always "the left" that is weaker. 

Lateral hump from left side needs attention in next HT, but as i told,  it was already obvious in previous update. 

this actually looks good, what hair masks and protein conditioners are you using?

• 4 weeks later...