Eugenix | Grade VI | Dr P Sethi | 6268 grafts 15-18Dec 2022

DeltaV

4 hours ago, DeltaV said:

What is wrong with marking the results at 4 months time? The idea is that the marking go up progressively every month.

Because the "results" at 4 months are irrelevant. 

Im surprised you say you've been on here since 2010? Are you familiar with the timelines involved in procedures like this?

BTW your crown is looking amazing for 4 months,I think the rest will catch up,not unsual to have wirey hairs for the first 18 months especially where beard hair is used.

You went to a very reputable clinic,trust the process and less of the "third world","wish I had a bad one in the UK" talk.

I put this down to you being at a sensitive part of the full 12/18 month process but you're coming across as difficult and aggressive. I can't imagine your clinic being delighted to see you back if you need a round 2.

Anyway,best of luck,i suspect you might be looking back on these posts and feeling a bit sheepish in the next 8 months or so.

• Valued Contributor

Being direct and assertive is different thing...he said he would prefer a bad outcome in UK thn sure he shud have stayed there.....he said he has been on the forum since 2010 thn imo its all in vain as no one with such experience would judge this at just 4 months..you sayin its wirey and the texture is different than i guess you didnt see the reviews by so many people till now,most of the people here would know that the texture settles down aftr 12-14 months..the angles can be judged once you get to atleast half way mark...all over improvement is good considering its just 4months and no one can deny it......evryone here just trying to tell you that evrythn is going to be fine and keep calm and are trying to support you but not here to see your aggression ,disrespect or tantrums....i am always being critical of eugenix since long and i always said that this packages suc** and there shud be main doctor's involvement....i am always criticising them that they aren't giving proper attention to patients..but keep ur criticism to the doctor and not the country ....

Edited by A_4_Archan
  • Like 3

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

25 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I don't think he's done anything wrong by evaluating the growth month by month. Nobody's result is 10/10 complete by 4 months. He isn't being overly aggressive, just forthright. 

First he was called out for his statement of "third world countries". That is what was very wrong. Its 2023 !  cannot use that line anywhere in public forums.

Anyways people have been sympathetic to his concerns (which are valid related to clinic and we commended him for being forthright with clinic, but they have to be restricted to clinic ) but if he wishes to be "forthright" to the same people then he is bound to be called out. In a forum you cannot use words at your own wish. Framing of sentences has to be done keeping the other members in mind.

Also as other members have pointed out that if he has been here since 2010 then saying he is ready to have a bad HT in UK and setting unrealistic expectations in front of new members at 4 months is not being very responsible of person who started a thead to help other members by providing his experience of HT and has seen plenty of results.

Regardless we still wish him best because that is what we do here. And if he gets great results then it gives hope to many HT aspirants and if he gets bad result then also it educates us about a clinic.

I don’t believe he intended any rudeness. He is simply relating his own experience. He expects the result to improve, which is rational. But he doesn’t need me to speak for him. I just think he is being misconstrued as more hostile than is his intent.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:41 PM, DeltaV said:

IMG20230108134340.jpg

Well, basing on this photo, lateral hump area was neglected, it reminds me of my case.  So i expect that there will be lack of density in this area. 

Speaking of growth in frontal and midscalp, we will know a lot more in coming 2 months. There are some funny grey beard hair growing, but you had only around 700 beard grafts, so it will blend in with rest of hair. Texture should improve, because you had over 5000 scalp grafts. 

But this left lateral hump, there was not implantation there, so there is no magic and you won't be happy with this. Why they neglect it? Poor planning, thats all. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Well, basing on this photo, lateral hump area was neglected, it reminds me of my case.  So i expect that there will be lack of density in this area. 

Speaking of growth in frontal and midscalp, we will know a lot more in coming 2 months. There are some funny grey beard hair growing, but you had only around 700 beard grafts, so it will blend in with rest of hair. Texture should improve, because you had over 5000 scalp grafts. 

But this left lateral hump, there was not implantation there, so there is no magic and you won't be happy with this. Why they neglect it? Poor planning, thats all. 

Thanks @GeneralNorwood. You picked up on an issue which has been playing on my mind. Here is another picture just a day after my surgery and I couldn't make out to what extend they have covered the lateral humps. Obviously, the planning is pathetic and the post surgery discussion is zero with Eugenix. They did say that they don't want to transplant in an area with pre-existing hair to avoid shock loss.IMG20221219214640.thumb.jpg.610ea533d470bcb9df2f02e4fc577f86.jpg

On 12/23/2022 at 10:31 AM, DeltaV said:

Final Day 18th Dec:

I was called in late 4pm as only little bit temples were remaining. Dr P also said that we can add an extra 100 grafts in the mid region. This was not in the plan but he thought that it would be beneficial. I was so exhausted and with all the anesthesia injection over the last four days, i remember saying that i do not want any more hair and had enough of it. 

I’m surprised he didn’t want to put these extra proposed grafts in that lateral hump, as @GeneralNorwood pointed out.

2 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

I’m surprised he didn’t want to put these extra proposed grafts in that lateral hump, as @GeneralNorwood pointed out.

This was only after me pointing it out to Dr somesh that I can see some area in mid scalp is not covered. Dr somesh was also surprised that Dr. Sethi missed this area. He then spoke to Dr sethi and they agreed to implant 100 odd graft there. I remember this 100 odd graft was implanted using DHI as Dr. Sethi was god knows where and not available to make slits. See the below markup I showed to Dr. Somesh just hours before the end of my surgery.

IMG20221218112837~2.jpg

" I was so exhausted and with all the anesthesia injection over the last four days, i remember saying that i do not want any more hair and had enough of it. "

The final day must have been exhausting but probably not a good idea to say this to your surgeon and then complain you didn't get enough hair.

Edited by JD Jones
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JD Jones said:

" I was so exhausted and with all the anesthesia injection over the last four days, i remember saying that i do not want any more hair and had enough of it. "

The final day must have been exhausting but probably not a good idea to day this to your surgeon and then complain you didn't get enough hair.

Please I said that to a technician and we all say that sarcastically when we are exhausted but actually don't mean it. Please get some sense of humour.

Edited by DeltaV
Typo
  • Thumbs-down 1

18 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

This was only after me pointing it out to Dr somesh that I can see some area in mid scalp is not covered. Dr somesh was also surprised that Dr. Sethi missed this area. He then spoke to Dr sethi and they agreed to implant 100 odd graft there. I remember this 100 odd graft was implanted using DHI as Dr. Sethi was god knows where and not available to make slits. See the below markup I showed to Dr. Somesh just hours before the end of my surgery.

IMG20221218112837~2.jpg

So you did get the 100 grafts? Your original post made it sound like Dr Pradeep offered you them and you refused as you were exhausted.

14 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

So you did get the 100 grafts? Your original post made it sound like Dr Pradeep offered you them and you refused as you were exhausted.

Yes, got the 100 graft only after me pointing it out of a miss.

20 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

Please I said that to a technician and we all say that sarcastically when we are exhausted but actually don't mean it. Please get some sense of humour.

Cool.

I didn't  feel the need to say that to any of the techs after my 1st or 2nd HT. I also  didn't trash them,their clinic or their country online.

I won't be commenting on your thread again.

Good luck with your progress.

Pretty shocking that Eugenix still continue to dish out below par, sub standard care to their patients even in the highest level, custom packages. It's a pretty careless hair mill looking to make as much as money/day at this point. 

What @DeltaV is alluding to when he says "third world country" - is not a take on the country itself, but the standard of care and ethics. You wouldn't have doctors abandoning you on the surgery table in the west. They will get sued. 

You cannot promise your patients a certain set of surgeons before a cosmetic procedure is booked, and then have some junior techs carry out your job and get away with it.

The lack of consumer awareness in India means Eugenix exploits his day in and day out to their advantage (as evidenced by multiple threads) - there's no proper redressal for those who are wronged, except for coming on forums like these and venting.

• Like 6

• Valued Contributor
21 minutes ago, Captain Haddock said:

Pretty shocking that Eugenix still continue to dish out below par, sub standard care to their patients even in the highest level, custom packages. It's a pretty careless hair mill looking to make as much as money/day at this point. 

What @DeltaV is alluding to when he says "third world country" - is not a take on the country itself, but the standard of care and ethics. You wouldn't have doctors abandoning you on the surgery table in the west. They will get sued. 

You cannot promise your patients a certain set of surgeons before a cosmetic procedure is booked, and then have some junior techs carry out your job and get away with it.

The lack of consumer awareness in India means Eugenix exploits his day in and day out to their advantage (as evidenced by multiple threads) - there's no proper redressal for those who are wronged, except for coming on forums like these and venting.

Have seen worst cases by doctors from UK and evn US....even they are trying to mute patients by taking legal way ....and evryone knows that...but i would still refrain from calling out any particular country or demography ....a doctor who is bad is bad regardless he/she is from west,east,south or north ...so i would object to such typical western  mindset....there are some statements which can offend others and its obviously won't be welcomed....whereas eugenix goes imo they are doing too many hts a day and being too much professional and not giving proper attention to detail and getting too much tech dependent.

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

It's hypocrisy that when so many folks commenting here openly call out to avoid Turkey it seems very acceptable. But when I myself being Indian say to avoid a third world country, the same folks find it unaccepting.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
28 minutes ago, DeltaV said:

It's hypocrisy that when so many folks commenting here openly call out to avoid Turkey it seems very acceptable. But when I myself being Indian say to avoid a third world country, the same folks find it unaccepting.

No one should call out countries ....turkey or india or any other country ,it doesn't matter..there are so many good surgeons in turkey and there will be bad ones as well...that is same with every other country..you can search out poorest results on this forum itself from countries all around the world...its better to call out poor work from specific surgeon and can point out the negative things...i can show you approx 10-15 post where i have criticised eugenix..but there is a proper way to evrythn ....

Edited 

Turkey is considered as the hub of hts and there are thousands of hts performed evry month...so considering that failed transplant numbers will also get high

Edited by A_4_Archan

--> My Thread

1 hour ago, Captain Haddock said:

Nailed my thoughts and disappointment perfectly. Thanks @Captain Haddock

2 hours ago, DeltaV said:

Yes, got the 100 graft only after me pointing it out of a miss.

You could not have made typo for two whole paragraphs. You are backtracking your own words which you made in first 2 months. 

"Final Day 18th Dec:

I was called in late 4pm as only little bit temples were remaining. Dr P also said that we can add an extra 100 grafts in the mid region. This was not in the plan but he thought that it would be beneficial. I was so exhausted and with all the anesthesia injection over the last four days, i remember saying that i do not want any more hair and had enough of it."

And then you wrote this :

I am sharing my experience and it was a good one at Eugenix. Couldn't have asked for anything better please don't get me wrong. 

So when writing this if you were so happy and clicking selfies then how come you keep mentioning new problems now? It feels tough now to trust your words. Your thread isn't trustworthy to me atleast. Not anymore after seeing your replies. Maybe you are speaking truth but then you should have said things earlier. Changing so much words now shows something is fishy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DeltaV said:

They did say that they don't want to transplant in an area with pre-existing hair to avoid shock loss.

Yes, they said exactly same excuse to me. This is total BS, just look at my final result. 

But when you point out poor density, it is of course possible to implant more and pre-existing hair suddenly doesn't matter 😆

Just look at the Melvin's result. When you are Moderator of hairrestorationnetwork, you get lateral humps done properly,. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood