Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

• Valued Contributor

This is just brilliant ...don't have words to describe the change....just enjoy and swag with those new hairs...🍻

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my first real hair cut. My stylist of 10 years was stunned. She ran out and grabbed her colleague to show him. Feeling fortunate. Don’t want to sound ungrateful but I barely even think about it anymore.

Maybe it’s too long to notice if there’s scarring but I don’t see any scarring. Two months of this and then time for my second procedure. 

13DBE479-49C9-40ED-89CB-0FE6992FF8C1.jpeg

7669F07A-0D65-4F3E-B278-4BDB3142C331.jpeg

893DE524-84EC-4F72-80F9-3DC46AC73DA5.jpeg

6FBB58A3-8097-4989-AB54-6FD2A1499D9E.jpeg

D52BFA38-9A55-46A3-8BA6-1511C650C3FF.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Wow 10

57 minutes ago, mtb said:

Just had my first real hair cut. My stylist of 10 years was stunned. She ran out and grabbed her colleague to show him. Feeling fortunate. Don’t want to sound ungrateful but I barely even think about it anymore.

Maybe it’s too long to notice if there’s scarring but I don’t see any scarring. Two months of this and then time for my second procedure. 

13DBE479-49C9-40ED-89CB-0FE6992FF8C1.jpeg

7669F07A-0D65-4F3E-B278-4BDB3142C331.jpeg

893DE524-84EC-4F72-80F9-3DC46AC73DA5.jpeg

6FBB58A3-8097-4989-AB54-6FD2A1499D9E.jpeg

D52BFA38-9A55-46A3-8BA6-1511C650C3FF.jpeg

second procedure for what? Please point us to the weak spots - they are hard to find ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

As I’ve touched on before Zarev & Dr Ahmad are perhaps the only two who have consistent early growth with patients (As well as top draw end results). Elite surgeons changing the game.

other surgeons need to step up … i really wonder what dr zarev and@DrMunibAhmad are doing different and why others cant replicate it (yet)

This is unbelievable, congratulations! It's crazy that some people struggle after failed procedures to restore their hair when from  NW2-NW3 and here we have basically a total restoration from NW6 with only one procedure.

Edit:
@mr_peanutbutter Exactly, I wonder about that too, how can Zarev be so good when other
surgeons (even top surgeons sometimes) struggle to restore NW2-NW3 with a proper density.

Edited by hairywannabe

52 minutes ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

you dont need a second procedure

hairloss is officially cured for people who are not norwood 7 and can afford to go to dr.zarev

He needs second procedure for midscalp and crown, just check pictures in previous update.

1 hour ago, hairywannabe said:

This is unbelievable, congratulations! It's crazy that some people struggle after failed procedures to restore their hair when from  NW2-NW3 and here we have basically a total restoration from NW6 with only one procedure.

Edit:
@mr_peanutbutter Exactly, I wonder about that too, how can Zarev be so good when other
surgeons (even top surgeons sometimes) struggle to restore NW2-NW3 with a proper density.

Sometimes (most times) they don't. 

Zarev would absolutely be my choice for surgery if I had an unlimited budget.

However, he will have some misses, at some point. He's an elite surgeon do I doubt there will be many.

His approach is (by all accounts) fundamentally different.

Asking others to step-up is fine, but IMHO many just repeat what they've been taught and make minor modifications as they learn over time.

Zarev is a pioneer. I've no doubt his methods will be replicated but at that's easier said than done. It isn't like you can reverse engineer a product - you need someone very familiar with the methods and technology he's invented to minic him. 

At some point he will train others. They will eventually leave and his methods will be better known and replicable. Until then I say bravo - he's earned the popularity and income.

• Like 1

Unbelievable result! Zarev is definitely top notch and has done wonders with your case. Well done in selecting and also getting a date with him! Lol! Guys wait list is crazy. I managed to get in touch with his office and his current wait time for a consult is 2026 eek.