Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

• Moderators

Wow. I just watched the videos you posted. Your hair is amazing. I can't believe you were a NW6 / NW7 before !!

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)

Wow, It is very rare on this forum that somebody posts so many detailed videos, thank you for them! 

11 hours ago, mtb said:

So this video answers Berba's question "how this looks with the hair brushed forward"

And it looks very good. On this stage you can get maybe little cut on the fringe and wear your hair combed forward like after 1st HT and now it is fuller.

But of course it's up to you, now you can change hair styles

On 4/27/2024 at 12:02 AM, mtb said:

Sure man. I'll post one dry and one with product. Still navigating how to best use product and which product to use.

To be honest, this paste that you used in recent update pictures isn't best for the volume of hair, because it is glueing hair together. 

When i had longer hair and tried combed back hairstyle, i tested different products and some were glueing hair and other not. For example sea salt spray which was recommended here by many users, it was very good for the volume. Spraying all around the scalp and then blowdrying was doing the job. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Unbelievable, thanks for sharing so detailed. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)

Jesus man, before clicking/downloading those videos I was scared it might be p*rn...   

And I was right 🤣 Simply hair p*rn. The result is so natural, super happy for you man. And with dr.Zarev the final result is around month 9/10 so it'll only get better.

And thanks for the efforts and sharing !

Edited by MC117
  • Haha 1

On 4/28/2024 at 7:24 PM, Gatsby said:

@mtb you've slayed the Norwood Reaper! 💯🏆

@Gatsby Means a lot coming from the guy with the g.o.a.t. transplant. 

On 4/29/2024 at 1:16 AM, hairman22 said:

insane. your hairline is immense. Doesnt look like a transplant at all

@hairman22 It’s getting thicker by the week. 10 months will be great. 

On 4/29/2024 at 6:26 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

Wow, It is very rare on this forum that somebody posts so many detailed videos, thank you for them! 

So this video answers Berba's question "how this looks with the hair brushed forward"

And it looks very good. On this stage you can get maybe little cut on the fringe and wear your hair combed forward like after 1st HT and now it is fuller.

But of course it's up to you, now you can change hair styles

To be honest, this paste that you used in recent update pictures isn't best for the volume of hair, because it is glueing hair together. 

When i had longer hair and tried combed back hairstyle, i tested different products and some were glueing hair and other not. For example sea salt spray which was recommended here by many users, it was very good for the volume. Spraying all around the scalp and then blowdrying was doing the job. 

Yeah I temporarily changed products. I was using the Kevin Murphy Free Hold but ran out. Switched to the got2b texturizing clay and it’s too intense and sticky. Just today I bought some sea salt spray and some redken brews. I’ll use the sea salt for dry look and redden for the slicked back look. Hopefully this helps others  

To your other point I’ll probably go back to pushing the hair up at some point. 

On 4/29/2024 at 7:58 PM, MC117 said:

Jesus man, before clicking/downloading those videos I was scared it might be p*rn...   

And I was right 🤣 Simply hair p*rn. The result is so natural, super happy for you man. And with dr.Zarev the final result is around month 9/10 so it'll only get better.

And thanks for the efforts and sharing !

lol. I hope it helps. There was only one Zarev patient in here when I went. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/28/2024 at 6:16 PM, mtb said:

This donor looks impeccable after so many grafts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

@mtb

Thank you for allowing me to make a video about your incredible journey and Dr. Zarev. I hope this video did it justice.

• Like 5

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

@mtb

Thank you for allowing me to make a video about your incredible journey and Dr. Zarev. I hope this video did it justice.

“Do not show this to Bald Cafe”💀🤣

• Haha 2

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

“Do not show this to Bald Cafe”💀🤣

Lololol you caught that 😅

• Haha 1

View my thread

@Melvin- Admin thanks for making the vid. I hope it helps some other guys out there. My fear is that uneducated people will see Dr Zarev results and think any surgeon is capable of those results and end up frustrated with a subpar outcome. But hopefully with enough education guys can make the right choice. This video is a great start. I’ve steered a number of guys away from clinics with bad reputations.

• Like 1