Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

• Administrators

Damn that’s amazing density. Dr. Zarev is truly a wizard 🧙 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, mtb said:

Hopefully the resolution is okay on this. Looks good on iPhone but terrible on WhatsApp. Nearly 6 months from second procedure. Should get a bit more thickness in the next 3 months. 

this is wild 🤯🤯 zarev is a joke, worth EVERY single penny 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Your donor still looks thick. How many grafts do you have left?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Big Rome said:

this is wild 🤯🤯 zarev is a joke, worth EVERY single penny 

I keep telling people since 2020 haha, totally agree with that statement !

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mtb said:

Hopefully the resolution is okay on this. Looks good on iPhone but terrible on WhatsApp. Nearly 6 months from second procedure. Should get a bit more thickness in the next 3 months. 

IMG_0758.mov

Insane result and it's still not finished. Might have seen a girl checking your mane out in the gym video not sure kek !

Congrats fam.

48 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Your donor still looks thick. How many grafts do you have left?

Doc says 2,500 left for future balding. That'll be when my parietal/lateral humps bald as well as in case my crown goes a bit lower. I don't remember very well but I think he said after the 2,500 that 60% of my donor would have been used at that point. Don't quote me, I wasn't taking notes during the second post op convo.

Just now, MC117 said:

Insane result and it's still not finished. Might have seen a girl checking your mane out in the gym video not sure kek !

Congrats fam.

lol 

• Like 1

• Moderators

You can’t get better than that. Your hair is so full and thick. 

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
59 minutes ago, mtb said:

Doc says 2,500 left for future balding. That'll be when my parietal/lateral humps bald as well as in case my crown goes a bit lower. I don't remember very well but I think he said after the 2,500 that 60% of my donor would have been used at that point. Don't quote me, I wasn't taking notes during the second post op convo.

Damn, that would put you at almost 14K from just the scalp. I think that would be a world record for scalp hair. You have one hell of a donor.

View my thread

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Damn, that would put you at almost 14K from just the scalp. I think that would be a world record for scalp hair. You have one hell of a donor.

zarev has a case with 18k scalp grafts

• Administrators

Can we get a short video of your donor? Almost 12k grafts via FUE is a record here on the forum. I remember when we used to think 10K grafts via FUT was amazing. 

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Can we get a short video of your donor? Almost 12k grafts via FUE is a record here on the forum. I remember when we used to think 10K grafts via FUT was amazing. 

Sure man. I'll post one dry and one with product. Still navigating how to best use product and which product to use.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Would be very interested to see how this looks with the hair brushed forward, and also under less harsh lighting conditions for a slightly more ‘everyday’ presentation if it’s not too much bother!

• Like 1