Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das

11 hours ago, Murat-kz said:

May I ask whether you used minoxidil during the post-operation period?

For the first 3 months after operation no. But after that period i started to use minoxidil again. 

2 hours ago, bigmistake said:

@GeneralNorwood Can you post some pics of your FUE scars ? from what I can see your scars do not look to bad. I had a failed FUE transplant from another clinic, but my scars on the side of my head look horrible. the surgeon used a bigger punch on the side of my head.

I will post later 

8 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

For the first 3 months after operation no. But after that period i started to use minoxidil again. 

Well, then we cannot trust your HT - results, Man. Since Minoxidil can give a lot of density. So we do not know what growth goes from HT and what goes from Monix. If a person does not use minox during post OP period then we can asses HT results more objectively. Finasteride does not give such dramatic results as Minox does. I think Finasteride is more about maintaining results that came from HT. So Fin does not counted 

Edited by Murat-kz
  • Thumbs-down 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Murat-kz said:

Well, then we cannot trust your HT - results, Man. Since Minoxidil can give a lot of density. So we do not know what growth goes from HT and what goes from Monix. If a person does not use minox during post OP period then we can asses HT results more objectively. Finasteride does not give such dramatic results as Minox does. I think Finasteride is more about maintaining results that came from HT. So Fin does not counted 

This is not true. Minoxidil will not bring back that much hair, in many cases it brings back no hair, it makes your hair shaft diameter thicker. Given his level of hair loss, it’s obvious the regrowth is a result of surgery not minoxidil.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/19/2024 at 12:28 PM, Murat-kz said:

But you have to take into account few things

1. Before surgery i was more then 12 months on finasteride, minoxidil + dermapen 

2. There are photos from the day of surgery

Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Page 14 - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

3. This photos show maximal effect of medical treatment. And yes, there was improvement, but photos clearly shows that all over Norwood 6 pattern there was miniaturisation. 

4. After surgery the biggest improvement we notice in the area where hair were transplanted. The rest of area is still miniaturised, nothing really changed over there, it's stabilized.

So generally we can trust my HT results, you only have to thoroughly analize all the pictures. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

I think in your case eugenix acted highly unethical. In my opinion it is a no go to create a hairline like yours with this hairloss pattern. Even a hair mill in turkey would not recommend a hairline like this. Im sorry for you! And i hope its possible to fill the rest of your head. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2024 at 4:07 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

But you have to take into account few things

1. Before surgery i was more then 12 months on finasteride, minoxidil + dermapen 

2. There are photos from the day of surgery

Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Page 14 - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

3. This photos show maximal effect of medical treatment. And yes, there was improvement, but photos clearly shows that all over Norwood 6 pattern there was miniaturisation. 

4. After surgery the biggest improvement we notice in the area where hair were transplanted. The rest of area is still miniaturised, nothing really changed over there, it's stabilized.

So generally we can trust my HT results, you only have to thoroughly analize all the pictures. 

Well, I think yeah. If you were using Minox on a daily basis for at least 12 months up to HT then we can trust your HT results. Thanks for the clarification. What is next for you? Do you go for second HT to some clinic?

5 hours ago, Murat-kz said:

What is next for you? Do you go for second HT to some clinic?

Yes, I want to. I am doing in-person consultations, i met 3 surgeons already. 

I recently had the consultation with well-known FUT/FUE surgeon and here are some photos from this consultation

DSC03037.png.8edb50b4decac307699af49e7d749b96.png

So there is so called "disconnection" marked and i can say that this is top 1 priority for me to deal with. Basically, front is disconnected from the donor on each side.

The surgeon when was looking at my head was often repeating "i don't understand why they did this like that". 

DSC03034.png.f4e5dfe03e662fb4ef7fb25b2e5d5399.png

The surgeon has idea to extract some grafts from the hairline(he drew zig-zag line), because it is too linear and without micro-irregularities. This is the 2nd surgeon that wants to do something with this hairline. However, i am not sure if i want to do something with it right now. 

DSC03035.png.e741cc9e1df395963acebbe0de5449a0.png'

DSC03039.png.b6ebf4bdb746863b7d6b6623ed599696.png

The area that needs treatment is pretty huge. This surgeon proposed 1500-2000 grafts for the surgery. I don't think that it will  solve the issue

He said that FUT is not good option for me, because my donor is not virgin anymore and FUT would block possibility of shaving sides very short. 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 3

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

I recently had the consultation with well-known FUT/FUE surgeon and here are some photos from this consultation

So there is so called "disconnection" marked and i can say that this is top 1 priority for me to deal with. Basically, front is disconnected from the donor on each side.

The surgeon when was looking at my head was often repeating "i don't understand why they did this like that". 

The surgeon has idea to extract some grafts from the hairline(he drew zig-zag line), because it is too linear and without micro-irregularities. This is the 2nd surgeon that wants to do something with this hairline. However, i am not sure if i want to do something with it right now. 

The area that needs treatment is pretty huge. This surgeon proposed 1500-2000 grafts for the surgery. I don't think that it will  solve the issue

He said that FUT is not good option for me, because my donor is not virgin anymore and FUT would block possibility of shaving sides very short. 

Very curious to know who this surgeon is. Interesting that he wants to do some extractions from the hairline itself.

18 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Very curious to know who this surgeon is. Interesting that he wants to do some extractions from the hairline itself.

I must say that extractions from the hairline is not my biggest wish since i don't see many benefits

I think it won't change much in terms of appearance, because my desired hairstyle is not slickback, but natural forward growth, something like in this post:  Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Page 2 - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

And in recent interview that Melvin did, dr Bruno Pinto provided information that relocating the grafts has only 40-60% survival rate. 

For now, I don't public the names of the clinics I visit to not create any dramas

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I’m not a fan of extracting hair from the hairline. It will create scars, growth relocating is subpar. The only time it would be appropriate is if the hair looks completely unnatural. Which in my opinion, it doesn’t. If I were you I would focus on these areas. It will take a lot of grafts, this is for certain.

Blending needs to be done into the midscalp, crown and lateral humps. I think this may take two more surgeries. Around 5-6,000 grafts. But I think after you will have a good result that will last for many years as long as your compliant with meds. Your donor still looks good. 

I think I know the clinic you’re referencing, one of the top megasession places in Western Europe. 

IMG_2147.jpeg

IMG_2148.jpeg

IMG_2146.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

In my opinion, every restoration should be approached in a way that if for some reason patient never was able to have a follow up surgery it would still look Natural even if it is not a full head of hair. Since this is such an unnatural balding pattern it needs to be fixed ASAP. Can you rock a shaved look until then? I like your attitude. you are handling it well. Which clinic have you seen? Do you have a budget in mind allocated to fixing this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man I hope you can get your situation resolved, hoping for the best that you can get a good outcome and fix this mess. 

Melvin is right, probably you will need 2 surgeries. I wouldn't risk using all of your donor in one home run shot mega session. 

Edited by asterix0
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

Since this is such an unnatural balding pattern it needs to be fixed ASAP. Can you rock a shaved look until then? I like your attitude. you are handling it well.

Yes, im comfortable with shaved look. Every few days i cut sides, back and transplanted hair with guard 0. I don't cut miniaturised hair on the top of head since they grow so slowly. 

2 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

I like your attitude. you are handling it well. Which clinic have you seen? Do you have a budget in mind allocated to fixing this?

Thanks. I am focused on finding best clinic for my case. I am aware that it will cost me more then HT in Eugenix. 

• Like 2

Bro honestly you should be really happy with that , look at the density on your hairline it's f%$n amazing 

It's shaved , the density is so great , also the shape 

• Thumbs-down 2
  • Face Palm 2

10 hours ago, dba said:

Bro honestly you should be really happy with that , look at the density on your hairline it's f%$n amazing 

Listen, i don't know if you read this whole journey, but density on my hairline is not the point. 

Before HT i had receding hairline, however it looked natural and my hairstyle looked natural. And after HT my hairstyle looks unnatural, mostly because of "disconnection" but also because of contrast between frontal third and midscalp. 

I can agree with you that density on the hairline is good, but so what? I had to shave it off to look neat. And i am not being overdramatic here, just look at the pictures in this topic. 

Density on the recipient area is not only factor that matters in HT. And my case proves it.

And just think what if i couldn't afford next surgery? I would be stuck with this result for years.

Edited by GeneralNorwood

On 12/1/2022 at 7:46 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

Hello guys, this is my late review, i am giving back to this community, because without hairrestorationnetwork i wouldn't decide to take this crazy journey to India ;) 

At the beginning of 2021 i had an awakeking. At age of 30 years I realised that im fu*king bald 🤣. I learned about Norwood scale and i estimated  that im Norwood 4/5. I heard about finasteride 8 years earlier, but i was early Norwood 2 and decided that taking medications that can cause side effects is not for me.

So because of  my youthful recklessness, in february 2021 i started all-in therapy - finasteride, minoxidil and dermapen. I started to see great results, i was happy. After 6 months i thought that baldness regressed to Norwood 3V, but now i think it regressed more likely to Norwood 4. 

I started doing research about hair transplantation. At first i was considering HT in my own country - Poland. On Polish forum, Dr Przybylski was the most popular. But i was learning more and more about HT, hairlines, importance of temples, single hairs etc. and by loooking at the reviews i understood that level of HT in Poland is poor so i decided to search clinic abroad.  

I found on youtube Dr Couto and i was amazed by his results, especially by his temples work. But he had so many people on waiting list that booking was closed.

And when i typed i youtube "temple hair" or something similar i found video "Is this the Best Hairline Ever recreated? - By Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal". I started to watch all the videos, i was shocked that they provide so much detailed information about HT. Most clinics dont want to educate their patients about correct way of doing HT so they won't complain afterwards 😂 

Finally, i found hairrestorationnetwork.com and by reading reviews learned that results presented by Eugenix are real. At this time Dr Priyadarshini was promoted to Senior, she had few reviews but positive and was gaining popularity and was in my budget. After videochat with her i decided to chose her as lead Surgeon. 

I landed in India week before my procedure, so i could tour for a while, safely see Taj Mahal, Qutb Minar, Red Fort and other tourist attractions. Second day of stay, i visited Eugenix for consultation with Dr Priyadarshini. Dr Das said that she thinks it's not good idea to implant hair on the crown, because it can hurt native hair. Then we talked little about hairline project and i had my first photoshoot (without drawing hairline). 

Then i went back to touring in India and had time to think about upcoming HT. When i got pictures from photoshoot I thought that bottom of the crown looks the weakest and messaged Dr Priyadarshini about this. We decided that we can implant some grafts there carefully. However, today i think that crown had a lot more weaker spots, especially left side. 

On May 3, at the day of the procedure i was in the clinic maybe 10 minutes late, Dr Das was already waiting, but she was chill and gave me a snack bar. Then she started to draw a hairline based on our earlier talks. It was little lower then i expected and i was happy about it. It was little above forehead muscles, perfect. Top line curvature was exactly that i wanted. I only asked about little smoothening of the curvature of the temples, so Dr Priyadarshini made little adjustments. We made photos, saw them on TV screen and decided to start the procedure. 

Procedure lasted for 9 hours including the lunch break, Anil ordered for me some pasta, thanks ;) Dr Das has good sense of humour, so everyhing was chill. At some moment i had my eyes covered to protect from light and i heard somebody entering the room and making weird noises... This mysterious men took of the band from my eyes and it was Dr Sethi himself, he is such a troll 🤣 He had some look on the procedure and disscussed something with the crew. 

First day ended with 2160 grafts implanted, 655 slits for the temples ready for the implantation on the next day and 300 slits for the crown. 

Anil explained to me every important informations, how to sleep, use of saline etc. Then Satyam who was responsible for the logistics, called for the transport to Hilton Hotel. He also helped me too book 2 extra nights at the Hilton with corporate disscount, it was a lot cheaper then standard price. So i stayed total 4 nights after the procedure.

At the Hilton Hotel i had time to look into the mirror and what i figured out? That one temple is little higher then the other. But you can ask @MazAB, You can always add more grafts to the temples 😂 And so Dr Das did, she added 65 more slits for the temples on the second day and i was relieved. "Crazy guy" - she must have thought 😅

She added 51 more slits to the crown, it was her idea 😅, so it was 351 total. Two people were impanting the temples, one man for each, it was finished within hour, all 720 grafts. 

This time, Rajat Sharma was my consigliere, and he is very fast-acting men. I asked him about photos, i got them 2 minutes later, asked him about some locations nearby, he provided detailed information. He has very good vibe and best hairline at the Eugenix 😄 

I am first guy from Poland reviewieng Eugenix, asked them in the clinic about polish patients, they remembered only some women, interesting. 

3514 grafts implanted, let's look at the photos: 

1.1.thumb.JPG.e47926214ccf7811a0ebfd17aa

1.2.thumb.JPG.6e7dcf4e4c5abb935e4f90178c

1.3.thumb.JPG.bc5f968a0eec505145f72b20061.4.thumb.JPG.2a6dd9be2e2623968e439d8814

1.5.thumb.JPG.9af315f578b40917474f5b8be4

1.6.thumb.JPG.52c3e31d76fa7539a27f55f20f

1.7.thumb.JPG.c6cc7f54f749e60a4585a7b2c2

1.9.thumb.JPG.0c245b282f422c0f587d66d4f3

1.thumb.JPG.5f0ae961a9d41550a2c168b2db63

2.thumb.JPG.24da585661a787ab994a82c7a61f

3.thumb.JPG.3224dd9954557d45f060fc280a4b

4.thumb.JPG.9a5e0d11e00c5c7cf0da26b8a390

5.thumb.jpg.c2b11506f77844ead71e1e62574d

6.thumb.JPG.5d8e8608f1e9aceb3e0b07294acb

2.5 months after procedure: 

200.thumb.jpeg.85f05b9fa14dde529b5c9cdd3

201.thumb.jpeg.392a7cc3e81ea4eb9dc3dddc1

202.thumb.jpeg.8bc65348fd55cd599f3ebcdd6

4 months after procedure :

1.thumb.jpeg.fcf83f167107c686656817b1715

4.thumb.jpeg.26a6402e0a54bc0f94e418da68d

5.thumb.jpeg.ffac499843e02969b093c8c5756

6.thumb.jpeg.0747e5856c44ef58dca8e028576

7.thumb.jpeg.9d36716098d684b8eb681cc83c5

8.thumb.jpeg.f6ff241358b783211b203c4f216

5 months :

IMG_8425.thumb.jpg.e69e4f5a35d4a5d1dff3b

IMG_8233.thumb.jpg.be049521969f3c7d8556c

6 months

image3.thumb.jpeg.5afb7a3045d1b97047b4b2

image4.thumb.jpeg.824017f90126deeef27d32

image5.thumb.jpeg.abcdf0bd9988773e3b54bd

image1.thumb.jpeg.aec950e348ea25ad47f6e2

image2.thumb.jpeg.10659d6ac39739e5f42271

image4.thumb.jpeg.ae06648312cffa81e434e0

image3.thumb.jpeg.9c96c6b3e22ecb4fcdc5b3

image2.thumb.jpeg.7077ecc8dc39c30dd546dc

image1.thumb.jpeg.be9bc845d8d23f6770a577

image0.thumb.jpeg.1ecd3e144057f8adc70d58

image5.thumb.jpeg.75c4a62ec26024fdd3d83bimage6.thumb.jpeg.ab21fc1c19ad9ea151928a

jatez.thumb.png.fe5f0c678e178a790bec1dcd

So i am happy about the front. The temples, hairline, it looks amazing. However, I am worried about the sides, specially left side, somehow didn't see this coming.

Now when i look at pretransplant photos it is obvious hat left side was a lot weaker andi think we should'v implanted there some hair too...  

Anyway - my current regime - Minoxidil 5% daily, dutasteride daily (i switched from fin to dutasteride 3 months ago), dermapen 1.5 mm once a week. 

Waiting for your honest insights guys ;) 

Hi , did they offer you 3500 grafts from initial consultation ? Or they could extract more without damaging the donar in first HT session . With 3500 grafts result is amazing . i ask because the donar looks good  Perhaps with 5500-6000  in first session the middle and crown could be covered as well 

Edited by Kamran10

1 hour ago, Kamran10 said:

Hi , did they offer you 3500 grafts from initial consultation ? Or they could extract more without damaging the donar in first HT session . With 3500 grafts result is amazing . i ask because the donar looks good  Perhaps with 5500-6000  in first session the middle and crown could be covered as well 

Do you mean first consultation that was online? 

Actually first proposition had more sense, because, they proposed 1500-1700 grafts for the crown and 2500 for the front. 

But i did send them more pictures and asked if really crown needs so much grafts. Then i had video talk with dr Arika and she told me that actually previous evaluation was wrong and i don't need grafts at the crown at all. 

So basically they were changing their mind just to please my ideas and to keep me as a client. And then when i was already in India and they made photos before surgery, i asked them to send them to me.

I was looking at this photos, low density at the crown concerned me and i had serious doubts that in 1st plan they proposed 1500-1700 grafts and now it is suddenly 0 gratfs "to not harm native hair". And again to please me dr. Priyadarshini offered that she can implant "carefully" at the crown around 300 grafts. Now i have this funny little island of transplanted hair at the crown 🙃

spacer.png

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Face Palm 1

On 1/31/2024 at 10:12 PM, dba said:

I get what your saying , if it was me I would razor the sides n coz its so dense at the front shave that to a 2..

• Confused 1

On 1/30/2024 at 5:11 PM, GeneralNorwood said:

I must say that extractions from the hairline is not my biggest wish since i don't see many benefits

I think it won't change much in terms of appearance, because my desired hairstyle is not slickback, but natural forward growth, something like in this post:  Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das - Page 2 - Hair Transplant Reviews - Hair Restoration Network - Community For and By Hair Loss Patients

And in recent interview that Melvin did, dr Bruno Pinto provided information that relocating the grafts has only 40-60% survival rate. 

For now, I don't public the names of the clinics I visit to not create any dramas

When is your next procedure planned?

I know you are often unfairly accused of creating issues, but I don't think it's creating drama to let people know who you've considered. If anything, I think you'll be helping people (plus, I don't think we should have much sympathy for doctors who botch or plan badly). I don't want to push you, of course, but I hope you're able to provide a list of doctors you've consulted when all is said and done.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dba said:

I get what your saying , if it was me I would razor the sides n coz its so dense at the front shave that to a 2..

You are quoting yourself, did you watch too much Fight Club or something? 🤣

Anyway, i cut the sides regulary. This is how it looks on daily basis

420658812_1126957464973359_8168711924531219402_n.thumb.jpg.cbcd6323666e7d036ec2fb4c07bf19b3.jpg

3 hours ago, Z-- said:

When is your next procedure planned?

I know you are often unfairly accused of creating issues, but I don't think it's creating drama to let people know who you've considered. If anything, I think you'll be helping people (plus, I don't think we should have much sympathy for doctors who botch or plan badly). I don't want to push you, of course, but I hope you're able to provide a list of doctors you've consulted when all is said and done.

My procedure is not scheduled yet. I had 3 in-person consultations, I would like to have 1 more. 

I will provide a list of doctors I have consulted in the future

• Like 4

image.png.1c3110af2acd9aacf11f22d6f338baed.png

Bro I would grow it out to this length and despite having a bald midscalp, throw some fibers on there in the meantime and do the best you can until your next procedure. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

420658812_1126957464973359_8168711924531219402_n.thumb.jpg.cbcd6323666e7d036ec2fb4c07bf19b3.jpg

My procedure is not scheduled yet. I had 3 in-person consultations, I would like to have 1 more. 

Honestly it doesn’t look to baad and u can survive with it until you get your next surgery that hopefully will fix this mess.

I am looking forward to see the list of doctors you have visited and their solution to this here. 

7 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Perhaps you are watching too much fight club considering your profile pic 🤣

Yeah that looks mad bro

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, asterix0 said:

image.png.1c3110af2acd9aacf11f22d6f338baed.png

Bro I would grow it out to this length and despite having a bald midscalp, throw some fibers on there in the meantime and do the best you can until your next procedure. 

Nah,i tried all the hairstyles. Lateral humps lack density and this kind of hairstyle looks weird from the side. And i don't like using fibers all the time. So for now, i'm good with current "hairstyle" :D It is really comfortable when i don't have to use any product. I just use hair trimmer every few days and that's it. 

This is the same hairstyle that you posted but from the side: 

spacer.png

Yeah, I think that looks better personally than what you have now. Just trying to be honest and helpful. 

If you like your current style better then disregard my opinion 🙂

Edited by asterix0
  • Like 1