GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, HairTrippin said:

Great coverage in the crown. Is this where your smp enhanced your results. I can't even tell you use BH, it blends so well, your beard and scalp characteristics must have been similar

Thanks @HairTrippin. In all honesty the crown has less density and combing my hair back makes it look much fuller. I think that yes the SMP helps in the crown. I think with my hair being naturally wavy/curly it helps with the added beard grafts. When cut short they work well together. My temples (not temple points) have always been on the thin side. Extracting grafts from these areas has made them somewhat thinner looking when my hair is short. I could have SMP added to these areas but for now I'm very happy with how far I have come considering that I was never a candidate for a hair transplant!🙏

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Outdoors

IMG_2602.jpeg

IMG_2603.jpeg

IMG_2604.jpeg

Looking great from every angle.
Does it give better hold when you comb hair back ? Any may I know what styling products you usually use ? 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Shadman said:

Does it give better hold when you comb hair back ? Any may I know what styling products you usually use ? 

Amazing 10/10

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, Shadman said:

I use MUK. It's like a soft styling wax. The one I use is called Slick Muk which hold the hair back really well. I just then spray a shot of holding hair spray and I'm done.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, pidds said:

Looks absolutely amazing!

3 hours ago, AGL77 said:

Amazing, fantastic, incredible!

The fact that you were a repair case makes this unbelievable. 

You have defied the laws of HT’s.

Keep up the good growth!👏🏼

Many thanks @pidds and @AGL77. 🙏🙏🙏

• Moderators

Wow. What a huge change from where you started. You ended up with the best you could possibly hope for. It's practically a completely full head of hair. 

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

His hair looks awesome from every view!…😎

• Thanks 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

IMG_7501.png

IMG_2693.jpeg

Unreal result from where you were before vs now!

• Thanks 1
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - link to thread documenting my pre-hair restoration journey
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - approx. 3500 grafts to frontal third - thread to be created
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - TBD - - approx. 2500 grafts to mid-scalp and vertex - thread to be created

• Administrators

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/11/2023 at 1:12 PM, Gatsby said:

Nine months not far off. Heading out to an early work Xmas party. Just added a few fibres. 

IMG_2696.jpeg

IMG_2693.jpeg

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2698.jpeg

What a journey !

how would you rate the discomfort of extraction from beard, chest, and pubic area in comparison to our typical donor ? 

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Haris said:

What a journey !

how would you rate the discomfort of extraction from beard, chest, and pubic area in comparison to our typical donor ? 

Once the anaesthetic kicks in it’s about the same.