Anyone heard of Blue Magic group in Turkey?

3 hours ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

But here is a question, all these hair mills, what about all the videos and pics they post? Are they all fake?

On their sites, Instagram or Facebook profiles, they post photos or videos of transplants performed by other surgeons and pass them off as themselves.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Egy said:

On their sites, Instagram or Facebook profiles, they post photos or videos of transplants performed by other surgeons and pass them off as themselves.

@Egy Oh man!!! So overwhelming!! Ugh, almost feel like I am okay being bald. At least I have good head on my shoulders instead of some botched holed one. 🙂

• Like 1

@Mir_a_Mir I’m very happy to see you have evolved from almost playing russion roulette with a irreversible surgery at a hairmill or a subpar Turkish Doctor to now at least considering the low cost Doctors Bicer and Demirsoy.  
I advise you to save a bit more money and at least book Dr. Arika at Eugenix.

Wish you all the best with your HT.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Portugal25 said:

@Mir_a_Mir I’m very happy to see you have evolved from almost playing russion roulette with a irreversible surgery at a hairmill or a subpar Turkish Doctor to now at the least considering the low cost Doctors Bicer and Demirsoy.  
I advise you to save a bit more money and at least book Dr. Arika at Eugenix.

Wish you all the best with your HT.

Hi @Portugal25 yeah I am dropping the whole Turkey plan, so disappointing. Lets see what Bicer and Dermisoy have to say, if not then I'll go to Dr. Arika at Eugenix. Although, I do have someone that I know who got the transplant at Eugenix in Delhi, guessing it was Arika and it didn't turn out that great at all. No problems but just not a great result. He had a massive area to be covered and not a good donor area. So keeping in view those factors, I am now more leaning towards at least finding out what Eugenix has to offer.

Thank you for your time, appreciate it.

14 minutes ago, Mir_a_Mir said:
18 minutes ago, Egy said:

@Egy Oh man!!! So overwhelming!! Ugh, almost feel like I am okay being bald. At least I have good head on my shoulders instead of some botched holed one. 🙂

You joke?  You have no idea what could happen to you in one of those places 😬But luckily you dodged it.

3 hours ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

Hi @Portugal25 yeah I am dropping the whole Turkey plan, so disappointing. Lets see what Bicer and Dermisoy have to say, if not then I'll go to Dr. Arika at Eugenix. Although, I do have someone that I know who got the transplant at Eugenix in Delhi, guessing it was Arika and it didn't turn out that great at all. No problems but just not a great result. He had a massive area to be covered and not a good donor area. So keeping in view those factors, I am now more leaning towards at least finding out what Eugenix has to offer.

Be aware that Eugenix has a low cost package cheaper than Dr. Demirsoy but in this option Dr. Arika is not involved with the surgery.
Probably your friend was also looking for a low cost option (at Eugenix) and got a low cost result. 

Your donor area is limited so chose your Doctor very carefully in order to avoid wasting grafts (maybe you will need for a repair surgery or another surgery 10 years from now if your hairloss continues to evolve). 

@JDEE0 already told you that he would only consider the Doctors listed on my list from Ximena Villa onwards and I have to say that I agree with him as these are the ones that are achieving mind blowing results and have the better technique.

Better to save money and be happy with your surgery rather than having to pay for a repair surgery with a very expensive Doctor that is skilled in repairing botched surgeries. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Densehair said:

Hey John,

Have you heard of Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu? He does one patient per day, Revews are pretty good. Bicer does one person a day as well, how about Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, does he do one patient a day?

So you joined HRN 6 minutes ago and you already are promoting your  hairmill that is well known for terrible results and overharvesting the donor area.

@Melvin- Moderator has a low tolerance for schills. 

@Mir_a_Mir do you now understand what @Egywas warning you about these hairmills that post results from other Doctors on their own social media and then have their clinic’s schills come prey on potential patients that are looking for low cost options and are unware of how these hairmills operate. 

The title of this thread being a unknown low cost hairmill is basically sending out a beacon to hairmill schills to come in and plug their clinics.

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Portugal25Im sure someone will arrive and try and stick up for Black Magic at some point 🤔

No doubt a schill from Blue Magic will register at HRN and post results from Dr. Couto claiming to be from Blue Magic 🤪😂

Edited by Portugal25
  • Haha 2

Just now, Portugal25 said:

No doubt a schill from Blue Magic will register HRN and post results from Dr. Couto claiming to be from Blue Magic 🤪😂

Yup, and for anybody looking on then dont even think about it, you will be called out 😂

6 hours ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

How about these doctors/clinics? There are a lot of good reviews for them in the forums here as well?

Dr. Resul Yaman

Dr Serkan Aygin

Estenove hair transplant clinic

Cosmedica/GMH

Dr Yaman got decent results, you can see my review of him aswell, though I have not seen my results yet, but it looked to be good work. He is one of the best choices on a budget but I feel like I should have paid a little bit more to get more involvement from the Dr.(I think you will only realize this after the procedure, it was like that in my case atleast.)

The other 3 you mention is very bad choices.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

Every top clinic has results that are unsatisfactory. Literally every single one them. The reason you want to pick a top clinic is to minimise the risk. You can't eliminate completely the possibly of a less than excellent result. But you can greatly minimise the risk by choosing a good clinic that meets essential criteria. What you'll also discover is that the best clinics will look after you and stand by their work & ethics if things don't turn out so well. On the other hand, if you go to somewhere like the Blue Magic Hair Mill Merry-Go-Round and get a poor result... You're screwed.

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Portugal25 said:

No doubt a schill from Blue Magic will register at HRN and post results from Dr. Couto claiming to be from Blue Magic 🤪😂

You weren’t here for this just an example 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, digi23 said:

Dr Yaman got decent results, you can see my review of him aswell, though I have not seen my results yet, but it looked to be good work. He is one of the best choices on a budget but I feel like I should have paid a little bit more to get more involvement from the Dr.(I think you will only realize this after the procedure, it was like that in my case atleast.)

@digi23 I am so glad that you mentioned about Dr. Yaman. I will check out your post and I do have some questions that I will post. Appreciate all your help.

• Administrators
17 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Melvin- Moderatorim guessing dense got binned ? 😂

Yup 

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

22 hours ago, digi23 said:

Hi @digi23 I read your review for Dr. Yaman and from what I see you had good results, so far. So what exactly was that you didn't like about the procedure? I am thinking about Dr. Yaman. I have not received any replies back from Dr. Erkan Demirsoy so not sure what to make of it.

Can you please let me know what I can ask for better with Dr. Yaman? Anything that you would do differently if you had to go back again?

8 minutes ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

Hi @digi23 I read your review for Dr. Yaman and from what I see you had good results, so far. So what exactly was that you didn't like about the procedure? I am thinking about Dr. Yaman. I have not received any replies back from Dr. Erkan Demirsoy so not sure what to make of it.

Can you please let me know what I can ask for better with Dr. Yaman? Anything that you would do differently if you had to go back again?

As I wrote, I want alot of Dr involvement. Dr Yaman does the most important part which is the incisions, then the tech team does extractions and implantation. Ideal for me would be that the Dr performs both incisions and extractions and leave implantation for techs because that part is mostly just time consuming not really much skill.

My experience was good but I would rather pay a little bit more for someone like Demirsoy or Bicer.

Another reason I choose Yaman was because he answer the same day, Demirsoy took about 1 week before I got any answer.

2 minutes ago, digi23 said:

As I wrote, I want alot of Dr involvement. Dr Yaman does the most important part which is the incisions, then the tech team does extractions and implantation. Ideal for me would be that the Dr performs both incisions and extractions and leave implantation for techs because that part is mostly just time consuming not really much skill.

My experience was good but I would rather pay a little bit more for someone like Demirsoy or Bicer.

Another reason I choose Yaman was because he answer the same day, Demirsoy took about 1 week before I got any answer.

So true about Demirdoy, no response what so ever. 

That is true, Incisions and extractions are important, well implantations too but I agree the first two are important.

Thanks @digi23 for your quick response.

9 minutes ago, Mir_a_Mir said:

So true about Demirdoy, no response what so ever. 

That is true, Incisions and extractions are important, well implantations too but I agree the first two are important.

Thanks @digi23 for your quick response.

You need to know that Dr Yaman performs 2-3 hair transplants every day. Performs incisions. Hes mostly gone after this, you will see him for 2 minutes every 2 hours. Some patients are saying they did not see him at all after this. 

Dr Demirsoy 1 per day. Performs incisions + extractions. He supervises the implantation.

Dr Bicer does not even do 1 per day, they sometimes have a free day so maximum 1 per day sometimes 0. Performs  incisions + extractions. She supervises the implantation.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, digi23 said:

You need to know that Dr Yaman performs 2-3 hair transplants every day

Dr Demirsoy 1

Dr Bicer does not even do 1 per day, they sometimes have a free day so maximum 1 per day sometimes 0

Yeah, that is one thing about Dr. Yaman I don't like. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dr. Bicer has dates in April 2022 and I can't wait that long. \

One thing I wanted to ask about his technique though, does he do FUE or DHI? His rep said that he used Yaman Pen to implant the grafts, not sure what to make of that. 

Just now, Mir_a_Mir said:

Yeah, that is one thing about Dr. Yaman I don't like. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dr. Bicer has dates in April 2022 and I can't wait that long. \

One thing I wanted to ask about his technique though, does he do FUE or DHI? His rep said that he used Yaman Pen to implant the grafts, not sure what to make of that. 

Yaman use FUE technique with pre made slits(incisions). The tech team performs implantation with a special tool, but its not DHI. It is not really any benefit of these techniques like DHI, stick and place etc, its just some different techniques used by different Drs then its some marketing that the one or the other is SO MUCH BETTER which is nonsense. What you want is someone doing great work, not what technique they are using for implantation.

• Like 1

Do you have any photos of your situation and how many grafts you need? I just seen that that shit hairmill quoted you 5500-6000 grafts which is quite alot of grafts. Are you a norwood 6 or?

I am not even sure you are a good candidate for surgery, but these hairmills accept anyone.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Yaman use FUE technique with pre made slits(incisions). The tech team performs implantation with a special tool, but its not DHI. It is not really any benefit of these techniques like DHI, stick and place etc, its just some different techniques used by different Drs then its some marketing that the one or the other is SO MUCH BETTER which is nonsense. What you want is someone doing great work, not what technique they are using for implantation.

This is simply not true.

You have to ask yourself why does Dr. Raymond Konior considered the best in the world for FUE does the most Doctor demanding technique which is stick&place if he could be doing a much less demanding technique like pre-made slits and get the same results?
If as you say “there’s no benefit from these different techniques” then that would make no sense!

Ofcourse a technique in which the Doctor extracts the graft and then implants each graft one at time immediately after making the punch is a better technique than punching thousands of holes and then implanting thousands of grafts.

DHI is the evolution of stick&place if done by skilled surgeon and a great team than can properly handle each graft by placing them one by one into implantor pens after extraction and then passing the implantor pen to the Doctor so he can use the implantor pen loaded with 1 graft to make the punch and implant the graft at the same time thus giving less trauma to the graft and reducing the time the graft stays out of the body. 

To say these techniques means nothing in the hands of skilled surgeons is “nonsense”!

Look at Dr. Couto and Dr. De Freitas work doing DHI. 

The best in the world are doing either stick&place or DHI. 

Edited by Portugal25
  • Like 2