Anyone heard of Blue Magic group in Turkey?

On 8/11/2023 at 5:04 PM, BackFromTheBrink said:

If you Google 'turkey incentivises medical tourism' you will see what they provide (and it ranges from grants to pay for premises to subsidising attending conferences and marketing).

Again, I do not see anything wrong in supporting an industry. Esthetic surgery is a business that bring lots of money so Turkey wants to bring more costumers to its service providers. 

I am now in contact with Eugenics from India. I have read nice things about them and they have actually referred to this forum when talking on the phone say that here I can find the truth about the quality of their services. I am considering that now too. 

On 8/11/2023 at 4:46 AM, AB2000 said:

The Turkish hair mills get advertising money from their government.  We've seen obvious fake reviews going on.  If you are looking for affordable FUE now's a good time compared to 15 years ago when you joined the forum.

Thanks for that. 

What would the the affordable FUE service providers worth looking at in Turkey?!

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Again, I do not see anything wrong in supporting an industry. Esthetic surgery is a business that bring lots of money so Turkey wants to bring more costumers to its service providers. 

I am now in contact with Eugenics from India. I have read nice things about them and they have actually referred to this forum when talking on the phone say that here I can find the truth about the quality of their services. I am considering that now too. 

I'm not sure I said there was anything wrong with a government supporting an industry, I was merely answering the question asked. 

Fundamentally we are collectively trying to help you make your own decision. If blue magic meets your needs, then by all means book a surgery with them.