My Topical Dutasteride results (FUE CLINIC, 0.1%)

Grzegorz641

Hello,

My name is Grzegorz

I wanted to share my results using Topical Dutasteride 0.1% from FUECLINIC

I started using Topical Duasteride 3 months ago, 1ML once a week

I am very happy with the results so far and my head stopped itching and hair stopped falling out, it started to grow back and so far, I have not experienced any side effects.

I am posting before and after picture

PD: I am Polish and I am using English translator

B74D7D2A-83F8-43AC-A38E-D13A7F7E5E62.jpeg

F93F674A-79B8-4160-9662-B988F5DEE39B.jpeg

A6039AA3-D385-4A8C-BC08-94BE3AB1D809.jpeg

Edited by Grzegorz641
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Can you share a couple of more pictures. Seems like topical dutasteride is the route to go, any side effects?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow! An amazing difference after 3 months!   It certainly looks effective.  I've read that topical dutasteride its supposed to be safer than oral (which gave me sides), and I'm tempted to try it but I still worry about safety.  It has a 28 day elimination half-life so it builds up in your system over time.  That also means it stays in your system long after you stop. Even if only a small amount of each dose of topical dutasteride goes systemic, with its long half-life, I'm worried it will build up over time to significant amounts.  Too bad there are no studies (AFAIK) to answer that question.  @Grzegorz641thank you for posting your results, and I hope you can report back over time to see how you are doing.  I also encourage you to get hormone levels checked periodically just to be safe.  

1 hour ago, Gokuhairline said:

since the clinic is in europe how would those in usa go about getting our hands on this ?

I live in Poland but somethimes i go to

USA 

You can order to

USA but more time waiting for order 

7 minutes ago, follically challenged said:

Seems to have worked well on the crown! Do you see much difference in the hairline? 

I can't really tell from these pics...

this

only 3 months I think that at this time it is very good

the crown thickens faster than in the front, but also in the front something goes

2 hours ago, Whufcdanny95 said:

Is topical dutasteride more effective than oral? Or is it simply because of the sides of taking orally

It's not more effective than oral. It's just much much safer in terms of sides.

Mustang, I believe you used both the Strut version and Fue clinic. I like the Fue clinic but being in the US it’s such a pain to get. What did you think of the Strut version? I ran out of my Fue clinic and need to reorder.

Thanks

Its extremely surprising that in 3 month the DHT suppressant can have such a good result. The whole process usually takes 6 month to a year because there are steps in the process. But if this is so successful I wish there were more studies and scientific results on supporting this.

1) Reduce DHT accumulation at hair roots

2) Increase blood flow in those root impacted by DHT

3) Reverse the miniaturization process

HI there I got this too from FUECLINIC

They told me for the first 4 weeks only use once a week - if no sides, then you can use every other day. Did you do this also?

I see @captaincalico says he uses everyday. How often do you use?

I emailed FUECLINIC guys to ask them even what they mean by sides, what ones should i look out for - they didn't reply to me since 2 days

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NAVI said:

Is everyone sure that this is not an advertisement?

Advertisement for who? FUE CLINIC does not sell this product commercially. They are not a pharmacy or laboratory. They only prescribe it to patients at no profit to the clinic. In fact is not even handled by them anymore but the Pharmacy and they are not taking more people on board.

Plus this would be the worst advertisement ever.

• Haha 1