My Topical Dutasteride results (FUE CLINIC, 0.1%)

Grzegorz641

I had trouble/questions regarding wiring the money to FUE CLINIC so i sent them an email. "Joshua" said they are only taking credit cards now and to please email this other email address. this whole thing seems sketchy lol.

seems like strut is trying to be like a HIMS? website looks much more legit

1 hour ago, hairlossPA said:

I had trouble/questions regarding wiring the money to FUE CLINIC so i sent them an email. "Joshua" said they are only taking credit cards now and to please email this other email address. this whole thing seems sketchy lol.

seems like strut is trying to be like a HIMS? website looks much more legit

I didn't have any problems but trying to get them to reply to emails is hard af .... they send you whatever you need or order but they aren't an e-commerce site, i don't think they are geared up for it so their online service is not great

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Grzegorz641 said:

Hello now after 3 months use i have bad side effects low libido my erection is No  strong like before and my testosteron level is low 

How do you know your testosterone level is low? Did you get your testosterone levels checked before and after using the topical? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Grzegorz641 said:

YES in june was 550 

i starting use dut topical 3 months starting july 

now is 170 :(

I don't see how topical dut could reduce overall testosterone. In fact, most show an increase in testosterone as a result of the DHT inhibition. Do you use the topical dut once per week?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

What was your estrogen before and after?

It probably cramped up due to the lack of conversion to DHT leading to a decline on LH therefor less stimulation of Leydig cells and lower output of Total T.

Definitely not very common but it can happen with any 5AR inhibitor. Don't worry, it will recover 99% of the time when you suspend the medication, make sure to test agian in 6 weeks. Some people take oral dutasteride daily and their testosterone and free testosterone goes up but 550 to 175 is a significant drop.

You did not use any testosterone or sarms-steroid cycle ?

A little tip. B12 supports Testosterone, yours is quite low. Incorporate Eggs, salmon and B12 complex to get closer to 600-800. Take 10mg zinc to lower estrogen and support Test and avoid dairy. I managed to double my testosterone's naturally with these changes and of course, most importantly, get lean.

Edited by mustang

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...