Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

• Administrators
1 hour ago, EHZ said:

Thank you . I’m looking into Dr Mwamba but I’m a little confused how he does some surgeries here in Atlanta and New Jersey  and if he is the one doing the whole procedure or if other doctors he is training are doing them . As there is little information on how it works here. 

He is for the most part doing the surgeries with assistance from the other surgeons. He used to practice out of Atlanta for a long time. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Marko7t4 said:

Just came across your thread mate. I had mine done at the start of June, so we are pretty much at the same stage. Your results are very impressive. The transformation from your first op to now is brilliant. 

Hey how many grafts and how muchs it cost you 

On 12/13/2021 at 5:36 PM, EHZ said:

Thank you . I’m looking into Dr Mwamba but I’m a little confused how he does some surgeries here in Atlanta and New Jersey  and if he is the one doing the whole procedure or if other doctors he is training are doing them . As there is little information on how it works here. 

He is present on all surgeries. He has 2 more surgeons on each location and all 3 surgeons work on you.

This is the way he has been doing for 10 years and getting these results. Team effort. 

On 12/16/2021 at 5:03 AM, mustang said:

He is present on all surgeries. He has 2 more surgeons on each location and all 3 surgeons work on you.

This is the way he has been doing for 10 years and getting these results. Team effort. 

Good info... 

I got my 1st surgery with Dr Mwamba coming up next month.   

2 months post op of the 2nd surgery … month 7 of the 1st op… no growth really as of yet from op 2 but I can feel stubbly hairs so that’s a great sign… 1st op is looking good now.. the hairline is strong… as I mentioned before, I suffered a bit of shedding due to shock loss but this should all re coop in the next couple months … I think by end of February I should be looking pretty good ! 8667D5F6-3A6F-473D-8C0A-607248639579.thumb.jpeg.fcd36dd907d7fee217e99c8820900888.jpeg

• Like 3

By the time your widows peak starts growing out you will start seeing a recovery of your grafts from your first surgery and growth of the second one.

You look like a totally different person, your transplant looks 100% natural to me. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/24/2021 at 11:23 AM, mustang said:

By the time your widows peak starts growing out you will start seeing a recovery of your grafts from your first surgery and growth of the second one.

You look like a totally different person, your transplant looks 100% natural to me. 

Thank you 😎 I’m pleased so far… I can’t wait to see what it’s like in another 3 or so months 

Couple of days into month 7 … or month 2 for the 2nd surgery ! According to the growth charts I should see another significant boost with the 1st op and if all goes the same as last time, I should see some early growth for the 2nd! Fingers crossed ! Happy new year everyone ! 2022 is the first year in a long while that I will be entering with a head of my own hair! 

F2CF0E23-5503-4716-BC86-9A31DFB65326.jpeg

• Like 4

Hello, I have been looking at your journey and your results are incredible. I too am in the UK and was recommended Dr Cahuzac in Paris though from my couple of requests on this forum it would appear she is not at all well known.  May I ask whom else you contacted besides Dr Mwamba. Thank you.  Happy to discuss off line if you prefer.

Looking V good. 

Whats your current regime, are you still using the 0.1% topical dut, alongside with the dut mesotherapy and 2.5mg oral minoxidil? 

If so, whats your application protocol with the 0.1% topical dut, 2ml 1x per week, left on overnight? 

This is an AMAZING transformation, congrats to you sir! You must be thrilled to have ditched the system once and for all!

If you see this @captaincalico - did you consider any other surgeons besides Mwamba? I've seen incredible results from him, but his name shows up more in repair cases or fit farm cases from what I've gathered. This is a 10/10 no-repair case and is making me seriously consider him over Eugenix (who I see recommended for advanced NW cases like yourself and I)...

Thanks for your time

Hi mate… thank you ! It’s certainly getting f there ! The system was a life saver but this is another level…. I considered the obvious to be honest … like belgravia and turkey but I wanted to go with someone who was a credible and my friend highly recommended Dr Mwamba… so by that point the choice was clear ! I couldn’t recommend him more to be honest …. Great service, friendly with a great work ethic. I especially liked how I was able to be involved with the design of the hairline 

• Administrators
On 12/31/2021 at 8:42 PM, captaincalico said:

Couple of days into month 7 … or month 2 for the 2nd surgery ! According to the growth charts I should see another significant boost with the 1st op and if all goes the same as last time, I should see some early growth for the 2nd! Fingers crossed ! Happy new year everyone ! 2022 is the first year in a long while that I will be entering with a head of my own hair! 

Looking incredible my man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, captaincalico said:

By the way… I don’t always see everyone’s comments / replies … so feel free to ask again if I havnt replied… I’m not being rude, things get lost on these threads from time to time. 

man WOW !! awesome result, 7000 grafts in belgium must be really expensive.. 20k + i guess.. but worth it ! 

do you plan of using topical dutasteride for the rest of your life ? 

thanks !!!

On 12/31/2021 at 11:42 AM, captaincalico said:

Looks amazing man, keep going! 

• Thanks 1