Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

Some early growth indeed, I normally don't see anything myself until month 4 in all my surgeries but we are all different.

I think not shaving it anymore will help the redness go away quicker and while it might not look so good for 2 months it will start looking great after 3 months.

Your native hair has improved a lot compared to your first picture as well

18 hours ago, captaincalico said:

3 month update.. hello everyone…. I will be videoing a 3 month update today or tomorrow which I will upload onto here … just wanted to let you know of some slight changes to my routine now, I will up my use of topical dutasteride 0.1% to 3 times a week and dustasteride mesotherapy 0.01% once a week with the dermaroller… I have the 0.75mm roller which I’ll test out and let you know how it goes ! I’ve found a picture of my head a couple days before leaving the uk for the op and I’m sure you can see a big difference already !  First 3 pics are pre op and the last are up to date … I think I have some decent early growth happening here ! 

27E427D6-5EC8-4149-8F0A-588FAC069AED.jpeg

2920E47B-66E1-477E-92DA-7D74D12098B3.jpeg

6E8CD3A4-16B2-490E-8EB6-9BF7DE171F64.jpeg

57C93BF7-4246-4506-9A88-237CB6AEBF4B.jpeg

7E69B736-3E8B-4D79-82D2-801887F8303E.jpeg

6FF6997C-8161-4808-8110-5D5F87B504F8.jpeg

B8DD3F83-3B01-4C68-9002-74742AD03789.jpeg

0F64342C-3C2E-47B1-A9B0-B4EB094EDB39.jpeg

It’s looking nice can’t wait to see the final results, it really helps that you keep your hair short to see what’s going on.

what length did you cut your hair on the photos? 

3 months and 2 weeks roughly now.. and I am seeing good growth all over now ! I had a look at the timeline and I’m probably showing around 15 or 20% of the final growth …. Which is giving me lots of confidence that my final density should be really good… and I’m still expecting another 3000 Grafts yet

B59D7C52-DF93-4200-96D6-3CEEA44FC82F.jpeg

906A691A-A03F-4CD3-BC46-3F865BC1CADF.jpeg

10 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

It’s all to do with side effects… I know they are low but I’m a bit of a stickler when it comes to sides… so I felt DUT was the way forward for now 

Why? Does it have less chances for sides? I'm feeling the same - if that's the reason I might do what you did then. Is it a specific product you are using, can you link me?

Also @captaincalicoI noticed you seem to be a gym guy like me too and really want to go back to training. I am not Post 12 days - My clinic told me 14 days then I can go back.

I went yesterday but just for a very light warmup but i really want to go back.

Have you gone back now to training, how many days post FUE did you go back? Do you feel ok/normal in your head about it? I would really like to go back but the clinic and on google everyone seems to say 14 so I'm trying my best to be patient just incase not to dislodge anything - 

Do you mind looking at my thread, today is my post 12 days and just to see if it looks ok/the same as you?

Hey mate .. I worried about it as well .. I went back to pretty much normal training 14 days after my fue….. you won’t dislodge anything even after 4 days it’s more to do with the sweat and causing infection …. Everything looks good to me bro I wouldn’t honestly worry at all 

1 minute ago, captaincalico said:

Hey mate .. I worried about it as well .. I went back to pretty much normal training 14 days after my fue….. you won’t dislodge anything even after 4 days it’s more to do with the sweat and causing infection …. Everything looks good to me bro I wouldn’t honestly worry at all 

Ok thank you, i appreciate it! Came across your thread yesterday and in terms of lifestyle and questions - i found alot of things similar between us!

In terms of hairloss that's different - but lifestyle for sure is very similar - seems to be anyways

I guess considering it's 12 days I will just wait the full 14 days - training is part of how I make my. income and what I do hence being out of training for 2 weeks I already feel "unfit" lol

Here is my thread - 

2 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Thicker by the day …. My 4month mark is on the 28th of September just for reference! 

F18E1145-209F-4E68-AEBF-B4162D4CB74C.jpeg

Wow amazing growth under 4 month. I am sure transection rate is under 1% with how precise and good mwamba is. Happy for you mate :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Thicker by the day …. My 4month mark is on the 28th of September just for reference! 

F18E1145-209F-4E68-AEBF-B4162D4CB74C.jpeg

Look at that new hairline coming in! You’ve got good eyebrows too bro, helps divide up the rule of facial thirds perfectly 😎 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 1