Norwood 6 Transformation in 1 Year, 3505 Grafts by Drs Sethi & Bansal At Eugenix Hair Sciences

Unbelievable transplant of a grade 6 patient with such density and with a very good extraction from the donor area, without disturbing its dense look.

http://www.eugenix.in

1 (5).jpg

2 (5).jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Moderators

I like that you created a small widows peak in the center. It gives it a more natural look than if the hairline just went straight across.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Wow, especially those pics where he's looking forward with the brand new hairline combed back, impressively natural where the skin meets the hair. Alot of times you see a doc make that a bit too symmetrical.

And the only area on the front I would still address is that left side temple closure. The right side is awesome, but on the left side you can see the recession on the side temple goes back a bit too far before it meets up with the hairline along the top. I would be itching to get that top corner angle filled in a little so that it closes up perfectly like the right side.

image.thumb.png.56784800ae35656c548850c6f582d692.png

Edited by ciaus

This is an amazing transformation. You guys have some excellent results. Do you find that Indian men have thicker hair and greater density compared to caucasian hair? The pics seem like Indian hair is thicker allowing for much greater coverage with fewer grafts. 

10 hours ago, deitel130 said:

This is an amazing transformation. You guys have some excellent results. Do you find that Indian men have thicker hair and greater density compared to caucasian hair? The pics seem like Indian hair is thicker allowing for much greater coverage with fewer grafts. 

Amazing results indeed. I personally find South Asian men to have thicker, wavier hair which is great for hair transplants. 

• Thanks 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

14 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

That truly is a magical change 🤩 amazing stuff. 

Thank you sir 

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

12 hours ago, deitel130 said:

Hello Sir,

Please refer the study done by Dr Pradeep 

Kind Regards

59 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Abhinay I saw this video on YouTube. Yes it really is a fantastic result and highlights how the economical use of grafts can give the illusion of great coverage and density. Fantastic result!

Right Sir.  That is why planning and designing plays an important role in HT surgery. Providing maximum coverage and density in least possible grafts should be the objective of any clinic.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

On 10/18/2020 at 10:40 AM, jjsrader said:

He was shaving his hair down on the sides and wearing a hairpiece.  He had LESS loss than what the 'before' visual suggests.  Still - very good results on a guy w/hair the thickness of a horse (basically).

Thank you for your appreciation. Yes patient had some miniaturization on the scalp and we have not only reconstruct the frontal part but also increase the density on midscalp. 

Kind Regards

• Administrators

I’m quite literally shocked 😮 top 3 best results I’ve seen ever! 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, magical transformation indeed but notice the guy still had a lot of hair all over this scalp. I'm yet to see those picture perfect transformation on a slick bald dude. The only doctor that currently seems to be able to pull that is Zarev according to his selected cases in his website and presentations.

Sure it looks great - but as others have noted, there was still a fair amount of hair there where his hairpiece was - a fairer comparison would have been when that hair had grown equal lengths.  Excellent - YES.  Magical - NO.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

13 hours ago, JohnBob said:

Cool, what are your other two best results? 🙂

He must be talking about my result.. 😁😁😁... 

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, JohnBob said:

Also, magical transformation indeed but notice the guy still had a lot of hair all over this scalp. I'm yet to see those picture perfect transformation on a slick bald dude. The only doctor that currently seems to be able to pull that is Zarev according to his selected cases in his website and presentations.

Thank you for following this post sir. Please refer below video where the transformation was done in higher grade and for more case Please refer youtube channel as well.

Kind Regards

1 hour ago, voxman said:

Sure it looks great - but as others have noted, there was still a fair amount of hair there where his hairpiece was - a fairer comparison would have been when that hair had grown equal lengths.  Excellent - YES.  Magical - NO.

Thank you for following this sir. However I would say this is a magical transformation because he got his hairline back with maximum density. May be I can correlate my situation with him where every day is like magical experience for me whenever I am looking my self on mirror. It does not matter at what grade you are but getting hair back is always a magical experience.

• Like 1

Kind Regards

• Administrators
45 minutes ago, Abhinay Singh said:

He must be talking about my result.. 😁😁😁... 

hahaha yes you are correct! 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, JohnBob said:

@Zoomster was slick bald, no hair on his head. 

View my thread

40 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@Zoomster was slick bald, no hair on his head. 

True he had a transformation to droll for, but he can still benefit from a touch up session at the border of the area that received the transplants:

F8E3BEF9-F955-40A1-8345-86C42CCB62E9.thu

B4A4CB73-70EB-4B7F-AC07-CCA78E1258D7.thu

Zarev's supposedly achieved more complete results (albeit with more sessions and 70% more grafts implanted)

1 hour ago, Abhinay Singh said:

Thank you for following this post sir. Please refer below video where the transformation was done in higher grade and for more case Please refer youtube channel as well.

Very good, transformative results. But allow me to be a prick and say that it's impossible to judge if he achieved "completedness" with the different lighting used in the before/after comparison. The after pics have very dark lightning. 

I would guess that if his scalp were to be exposed to the same scrutiny that @Zoomster put himself we would see a lot of low density areas:

1002936135_ScreenShot2020-11-02at17_04_00.thumb.png.e0a1226e10d3c0b22fbe5b303a2ebe02.png

1279214226_ScreenShot2020-11-02at17_04_09.thumb.png.34ab3986603a6d0126b01257621298b0.png660515907_ScreenShot2020-11-02at17_05_06.thumb.png.01b9cc4f66d3eb229ea7a3cb552a6c1a.png

BUT

I must admit that for the amount of grafts used the result achieved is amazing and yes I would put it in the category of magical 🙂

The patient looks very good from the front even with strong lightning!

1154562458_ScreenShot2020-11-02at17_05_24.thumb.png.b16629df959a8ef85be9a9b71b54de0a.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 17.04.21.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 17.05.24.png

Edited by JohnBob

35 minutes ago, JohnBob said:

True he had a transformation to droll for, but he can still benefit from a touch up session at the border of the area that received the transplants:

F8E3BEF9-F955-40A1-8345-86C42CCB62E9.thu

B4A4CB73-70EB-4B7F-AC07-CCA78E1258D7.thu

Zarev's supposedly achieved more complete results (albeit with more sessions and 70% more grafts implanted)

Ive heard good things about Dr Zarev...

I’m hopeful of more improvements in the coming months ...the results shown here on this thread seem really top notch to me..you have to keep your expectations in check when you enter 6/7 territory guys ..

• Like 1