Norwood 6 Transformation in 1 Year, 3505 Grafts by Drs Sethi & Bansal At Eugenix Hair Sciences

I would agree with Zoomster. The results are simply remarkable for a NW 6/7.

Zoomster explained he has average donor characteristics and fine hair and has achieved results in one sitting in which someone, maybe, just maybe might say that if they looked closely that his hair has ever so slightly began thinning.

It is a testament to how far this industry has come in two decades and how innovators such as Dr. Bansal and Sethi have managed to push the bounds to achieve remarkable results otherwise thought unachievable.

I'm sure in a decade or two when technology advances to hopefully include hair cloning and/or you can take a pill or have a procedure that would revive dormant follicle, that we will look back at these days as the 'stone ages' when we took finasteride, performed FUTs and had to add beard hairs to increase density :).

Too me it is unbelievable to think that if you were bald only 25-30 years ago that there was nothing you could do except get a doll like hair plugs or wear a very bad looking hair piece as compared with today when you can have natural undetectable results.

Cheers to that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Ive heard good things about Dr Zarev...

I’m hopeful of more improvements in the coming months ...the results shown here on this thread seem really top notch to me..you have to keep your expectations in check when you enter 6/7 territory guys ..

Man your results are awesome, they are responsible for me considering a HT for the first time since ages! Very inspiring. 

And Zarev only achieved more "complete" results in those patients because he implanted way more grafts. I'm sure if you do another session in the future it will look at least as good too (not that you need it). 

And I think you put way too much scrutiny to your head, with many different lighting, angles and all, lol In most circumstances your hair looks flawless. 

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Norwood 6 Transformation in 1 Year, 3505 Grafts by Drs Sethi & Bansal At Eugenix Hair Sciences