3559 FUE - Lupanzula - June 17th, 2020

MrProfessor

• Administrators

Looking good hows the hairline?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 11:42 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looking good hows the hairline?

Hairline looks good. But it has become a bit wavy, is this normal ? Is it going to become straight again after some time ?

I have used a hair straightener on the following pic (10 months) :

Capture d’écran 2021-04-21 à 21.13.25.png

• Like 1

Looks amazing ... really great results ! 

You likely have always had wavy hair, however due to your hair loss over the last decade have been unable to see this due to the limitation in hairstyles and length of hair you’ve been able to achieve. 

Wavy hairs great man - the girls love it, and it provides better coverage for ht’s, so chill out and embrace it . . You are now a 6’5 dark and wavy haired dude with no signs of hair loss, the envy of most guys! 

Are you on any medication? 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Looks amazing ... really great results ! 

You likely have always had wavy hair, however due to your hair loss over the last decade have been unable to see this due to the limitation in hairstyles and length of hair you’ve been able to achieve. 

Wavy hairs great man - the girls love it, and it provides better coverage for ht’s, so chill out and embrace it . . You are now a 6’5 dark and wavy haired dude with no signs of hair loss, the envy of most guys! 

Are you on any medication? 

Thanks

No, never had wavy hair, almost sure about that. Only transplanted hair has become a bit wavy

Also, I'm not taking any meds (no propecia, no rogaine)

9 hours ago, MrProfessor said:

Thanks

No, never had wavy hair, almost sure about that. Only transplanted hair has become a bit wavy

Also, I'm not taking any meds (no propecia, no rogaine)

Texture will likely become a bit more uniform with native hair in the 18-24 month mark.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, hairman22 said:

great results,

Are you on propecia?

I'm not taking any drugs.

Hairline looks good. Crown still thin but that's okay. I needed at least 2500/3000 FUE and only 1500 for that area

9 hours ago, MrProfessor said:

I'm not taking any drugs.

Hairline looks good. Crown still thin but that's okay. I needed at least 2500/3000 FUE and only 1500 for that area

wow thats really impressive results you got.

looks great

• 2 years later...

Hey I'm back, almost 4 years later after 1st surgery. I'm very happy so far. When my hair is well-combed and dry (like the photos I've shown you so far in this thread), no one can see my hair loss. But otherwise, there is a lack of density just behind the hairline, which makes styling more challenging. Nothing terrible, but you can see the difference between weak native hair and thick hair at the hairline (especially when wet)

I remembered Lupanzula telling me that an additional 800/1000 graft would be needed in the future. I also have a slight asymmetry in the temples (right side), nothing terrible but it was also the opportunity to correct that. Here is a picture a few weeks before this new surgery :

Capturedcran2024-01-28001825.thumb.png.7a7bad8a456f71288c19672375ad80ea.png

I didn't have an urgent need for this transplant, but since I'm not undergoing any treatment, I knew I would have to come back for small HT every 4/5 years to maintain and even improve my hair. So, this time, I opted for a halft-patchy approach (without a complete head shave)

Around 1400graft : 350 for hairline and the rest for the first frontal third (in the pics)

I'm currently 7 days after the surgery so far and everything is going well :

Capturedcran2024-01-28002131.thumb.png.a06098a10c2a39bd2af13b334c6a7f35.png

Capturedcran2024-01-28002331.thumb.png.67b9b115c51ab4c90e96eeeda8da9a6b.png

Capturedcran2024-01-28002228.thumb.png.0a63600a4bb8dbdd339a962d1169c827.png

image.thumb.png.ed1181d969a6accebb01231d36b7d8bf.png

Edited by MrProfessor