• Administrators
14 hours ago, SingaporeHairTransplant said:

Update

688138B5-6B8B-4AAD-A500-95713839CCF1.jpeg

E7B92340-2704-4A12-9D3A-B9266E9CCE44.jpeg

39BF8248-E501-46B7-965E-6B4BA001E9ED.jpeg

F834C2A2-1939-4358-A387-CB53AA4B9E2E.jpeg

93CE20CF-9B11-4284-B6AC-DA0102FF180D.jpeg

Wow that’s incredible, you were blessed with thick coarse hair as well 👏🏼 I would love to see more results from Dr. Ma.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Your results are next level! I can also barely recognize people I know if I see them out with a mask - so adding a brand new head of hair to someone I previously knew as quite bald would definitely be a challenge. Lol. 

Oh - and I totally agree about the initial numbing injections being very painful. Easily the worst part for me, which I suppose is a good thing considering how relatively fleeting that part of the process is in the grand scheme of the procedure. :) 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, StevoAU said:

That's really good results, on their website it says it's 4.90 per graft (it also says upwards, so might even be more?), so you would have payed about 25k? Not cheap :(

Not cheap, but 4.90 per graft in my opinion is affordable. I really like wish I saw more reviews on this doctor.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 8:20 PM, SingaporeHairTransplant said:

I am not sure where is best to post this but I wanted to share my experience.

I have had FUE 5020 grafts over 2 days. 2 months into recovery now.

One of my major concerns was how the FUE scars would look if the transplant failed and I needed to shave my head right down to nothing with a blade.

I could not find many examples of this.

I am happy with the result so far and here is a picture. You can see one larger scar, but that was pre-existing before the surgery. The FUE dots are not very noticeable.

I hope this helps someone out there.

A6248EA9-CD9F-447B-8255-25479E4BE014.jpeg

Mr Rolandas has recently pointed out on his YouTube channel that FUE scars can become more obvious over time. I had not taken this into account. I will aim to shave the back of my head down with a blade again after 12 months to compare and will share photos. I expect the scars to be more obvious by then.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, SingaporeHairTransplant said:

This is the best it has looked. I made the mistake of getting it cut short after this and have not been able to get it looking as good as this since. Waiting for it to grow back again.

CDD54D93-2079-49E3-B729-FD2C6DEB8B56.jpeg

Looks great, how does it look short? It would be good to show, as hair length definitely matters.

View my thread

Great results!  Looks really good and dense even with the dark hair which can make it more difficult to cover the scalp area showing through.  Congrats.

• Like 2

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators
On 4/22/2021 at 11:23 PM, SingaporeHairTransplant said:

9C11234C-C5F6-4766-90AA-75ECE4D75B48.jpeg

AE3EB03E-3EA8-4EAE-BB2E-BFC9589F7F9F.jpeg

Wet and parted to show true density 

Looks great, wet and parted shows the true density. I’m interested to know more about this surgeon. Do you have his contact information?

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 8:26 AM, SingaporeHairTransplant said:

Close up on hairline on top of SMP when slicked back.

A normal person on the street would have to look very close to spot the SMP under the hair, but I still prefer to brush down at the hairline to hide it completely.

hope this is useful.

1C2DEB18-55D9-40E5-92F5-996DF30C29C4.jpeg

6CD19563-3749-493E-AC16-481E5CD0EF1F.jpeg

C4CA0C78-0CA3-4FFD-9FC4-5C7421BD58B3.jpeg

Edited by FUE-Newbie

Amazing result!

• Like 1

Medication for Male Pattern Baldness: Topical Dutasteride - Topical Minoxidil 5% - Ketoconazole Shampoo

Medication for Cicatricial Alopecia: Hydroxychloroquine  - Topical Clobestasol - Doxycycline

On 4/30/2021 at 11:30 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Looks great, wet and parted shows the true density. I’m interested to know more about this surgeon. Do you have his contact information?

https://freia.sg/treatment-options/hair/fue-hair-transplant/

I use WhatsApp to speak with his team. Their number is here. 👍

1 hour ago, Sam818 said:

10/10 result. I really want to know if you are just a freak of nature that you healed that good without evident scarring in your donor or is it just your surgeon’s skill. 

Sometimes it doesn’t feel 10/10, but I guess no one is happy with their look 100%. 

Unfortunately I think the reality is that I shaved my head down with a blade to see the scars too soon. I have since learned from Rolandas’ videos on YouTube that FUE scars take time to form and become more obvious.

I think if I were to shave my head down with a blade now, the scars would be much more obvious. I may give it a try and take photos to compare one day.

• 9 months later...