Should I switch from Diep to Hasson?

5 minutes ago, hairlosscpa said:

After reading all this, there is no way I can reccomend Dr. Diep to my friends. Thanks all for posting! 

Why would you recommend anyone other than Dr. Vories when you got these fantastic result?

Bruh, that is some celebrity client-level results that would make Matthew McConaughey and Tom Brady upset at their hair restoration results. And both have hot Brazilian model wives.

16 hours ago, jimcraig152 said:

Why would you recommend anyone other than Dr. Vories when you got these fantastic result?

Bruh, that is some celebrity client-level results that would make Matthew McConaughey and Tom Brady upset at their hair restoration results. And both have hot Brazilian model wives.

Doesn’t Matthew McConaughey actually wear a wig or a hair piece according to Joe Tillman? Lol. 

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23

On 9/27/2020 at 7:03 AM, jimcraig152 said:

Hahaha, thanks for the kind words man!

Yeah I'm definitely happy with my procedure with Vories and recommend him whenever I get the chance. I just have a lot of buddies in the west coast who would prefer to stay local. I always direct them to this website to do a search but obviously have some names that have been ingrained in me such as diep, mohebi, etc. 

Edited by hairlosscpa
Spelling
  • Like 1

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 11:59 PM, hybonix said:

Thank you so much for the great advice. I’m practicing now and I look forward to posting my own story. I appreciate your wisdom and kind thoughts. 

Where is that thread buddy? Excited for you!

On 10/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, jimcraig152 said:

Where is that thread buddy? Excited for you!

My surgery got postponed due to some unforeseen circumstances. It should be end of this month of mid November. More updates to come soon...

• Like 1

1st Procedure: 3332 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 10.29.20
2nd Procedure: 1908 FUE Grafts | Shapiro Medical Group | 11.13.23

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Pm sent

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow I stunned to read all this.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

5 hours ago, naakmuka said:

This is absolutely unethical. Why is this not being looked into more seriously? Is he still recommended here?

I am an actual patient of Dr. Diep. Here is what I find interesting. Here is a quote from his website titled:  "Seven Rules to Recreate a Natural and Dense Hair Line".

Pay particular attention to the highlighted 7th rule.

7Rules.jpg.12ebf4005f13258a3f920e9ec3397edc.jpg

These are rules that were defined by Dr. Diep himself. But upon going through the procedure, the application of the rules results in this, this, this, over and over again. Obviously, the patient is lied to. Those rules don't mean a darn thing. Then the answer provided acknowledges that rows are intentionally implanted in and therefore violate the rules stated for density and naturalness:

14 hours ago, rocknrollman said:

239FB0B5-EB3B-43BC-A719-0270E8B21DE0.thumb.png.779247ea8730ef8102c8d581a684ae62.png

if being lied to isn't ethical, I don't know what is.

• Like 2

Besides the fact that Dr Diep seems to barely have a command of the English language while texting with a client (professionalism much?), I can't say I'm all that surprised after reading @jimcraig152's methodical updates of his own procedure. (By the way, I have a feeling Diep is reading them, because he references "reading too much online.")

I am very sorry for those who have to go through this. As someone who is about 3 months into his own HT, I know how mentally exhausting the process is... and to have it made even more so by an unethical doctor/clinic is beyond the pale. While it appears you don't have much legal recourse, perhaps you can combine resources to consult an attorney and have him review your contract. If it is true as Jim claims that the arbitration agreement was signed after having been administered anesthesia, then you may be able to claim you were not of sound mind to sign it. Regardless, you certainly have the ability to get the word out about your experience. I also wonder what the official responsibility of this forum is to help prevent further victims of this doctor. That seems like a touchy subject because of the relationships involved, but at a certain point I think it will become inevitable if his work continues like this at this rate.

Edited by yalla8
  • Like 1

The agreement is signed seconds before anesthesia administration, not after. His command of English is fine, which means, there is nothing lost in translation. Which also means, everything done is with conscious disregard. Of course Dr. Diep reads these discussions or is passed the cliff notes by his office or members of this forum. As of yet, he doesn't care because it doesn't hurt his revenue stream.....yet. The important thing is the discussions aren't quelled. It is the only recourse to protect those to follow. If quelled though, Dr. Diep's revenue streams won't be the only one hurt.

There have been a recent spate of concerned MHTA patients going suddenly quiet. I hope they haven't been settled and placed under NDA. @Tentpole91, hope you are ok out there bud. @Specific-violinist60 really hope you do come back and aren't under NDA.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

It's absolutely heartbreaking to realise that your doctor treated you as a money minting machine and did not consider how much a bad result would affect the patient's mental health. As it is, balding destroys men's confidence and putting in all the effort and hard earned money only to have a poor result really weighs down on the person.

I have been there @rocknrollman, so I totally understand your frustration and agony. Hang in there and don't let this affect your health or sanity. If the result doesn't turn out to be good in the end, you can consider a repair procedure in the hands of ethical surgeons.

• Like 1

Am I right in thinking this site used to recommend a couple of Turkish doctors who were later removed? 

If that’s true, what did they do to lead to being removed? 

I’m curious as to the thresholds given this thread. 

• Administrators

@rocknrollman

I have contacted you via pm, some specific information I need in order to help you. My first suggestion is to start your own thread, so it isn’t muddled. I’m going to be locking this thread and encourage you to start your own. 

As for the community, I am working with this individual and will be looking into these allegations.

best wishes,

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.