Dr Cinik 14/07/20 - 4200 graphs

Pauls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well 1 year since I visited Dr Cinik and I’m absolutely over the moon with the results. For those who can’t afford to splash out 10k + I’d definitely recommend a trip out to Turkey to visit Dr Cinik’s clinic. As I’ve said before some will have their opinion and I’m sure there is a few faults but ultimately is my head and I’m happy so  I guess that’s the main thing. I will say I’m kinda thinning towards the crown area ( nothing noticeable ATM ) but I’m sure another trip can be arranged in the next couple of years. 

568E3A01-C62E-4263-8AA8-64CDAC43BF45.jpeg

6288FDCA-7581-43E7-8B4B-03F150DC5295.jpeg

8417AC20-BA94-4CFF-84DE-3E93C4F3AAE1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pauls said:

Well 1 year since I visited Dr Cinik and I’m absolutely over the moon with the results. For those who can’t afford to splash out 10k + I’d definitely recommend a trip out to Turkey to visit Dr Cinik’s clinic. As I’ve said before some will have their opinion and I’m sure there is a few faults but ultimately is my head and I’m happy so  I guess that’s the main thing. I will say I’m kinda thinning towards the crown area ( nothing noticeable ATM ) but I’m sure another trip can be arranged in the next couple of years. 

568E3A01-C62E-4263-8AA8-64CDAC43BF45.jpeg

6288FDCA-7581-43E7-8B4B-03F150DC5295.jpeg

8417AC20-BA94-4CFF-84DE-3E93C4F3AAE1.jpeg

Looks amazing, man! This is a great result and I’m glad you’re so happy!

2 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

From where you started it looks great mate....  Cinik has getting a little bit bad press recently but as long as your happy that’s all that counts. 👍🏽

Yeah true enough, I am happy mate. What’s the bad press he’s getting? 

36 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

Well just a couple of bad reviews on here .... that’s all

Im 9 months in after visiting Cinik and like you I’m over the moon....

Thats all that counts .... lucky us 👍🏽

Nice one mate, can you send me the link to your thread.

Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Really good ! 👍🏼 A year already 😮 where has that gone. Thanks for the update.

I know it’s gone so fast, only seems like yesterday I was asking for your advice. 

• Like 1

@Paulscongratulations on your result.
 The member @Newyear newhairalso this time went further, like when he wrote about me that I was doing my best to dissuade Cinik's potential clients from going to his clinic.  Now he could just compliment you without adding "Cinik has had bad publicity lately", and even here he was referring to me, I thought he understood why I also contacted him privately and explained my idea about Cinik, but evidently he is hard on the uptake.  No "bad publicity" for Cinik, but when a new member comes to this forum and asks about Cinik I tell my story and what I think of Cinik.  The Cinik clinic is a hair mill, one of the best hair mills, but a hair mill, where you get to do 20 procedures at the same time, where the interview with Cinik, lasts a maximum of 5/6 minutes, draws you the hair line and check the donor area by lifting the hair with a ruler or a pen (someone even said that he is so good, that he does not need to do anything else ... absurd), I have always said also that by going to Cinik, you choose to play to Russian roulette, if the transplant goes well, everything is ok, but if something goes wrong, that's your cock, moreover I never said "don't go to Cinik", but only let those who are about to do it know, what can be done wait.  If this is bad publicity, then yes, I do bad publicity.  I also think that @Newyear newhair Should have more respect for people like me, because if he had been in my place, he would have done too, "bad publicity for Cinik".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Egy said:

The member @Newyear newhairalso this time went further, like when he wrote about me that I was doing my best to dissuade Cinik's potential clients from going to his clinic.  Now he could just compliment you without adding "Cinik has had bad publicity lately", and even here he was referring to me, I thought he understood why I also contacted him privately and explained my idea about Cinik, but evidently he is hard on the uptake.  No "bad publicity" for Cinik, but when a new member comes to this forum and asks about Cinik I tell my story and what I think of Cinik.  The Cinik clinic is a hair mill, one of the best hair mills, but a hair mill, where you get to do 20 procedures at the same time, where the interview with Cinik, lasts a maximum of 5/6 minutes, draws you the hair line and check the donor area by lifting the hair with a ruler or a pen (someone even said that he is so good, that he does not need to do anything else ... absurd), I have always said also that by going to Cinik, you choose to play to Russian roulette, if the transplant goes well, everything is ok, but if something goes wrong, that's your cock, moreover I never said "don't go to Cinik", but only let those who are about to do it know, what can be done wait.  If this is bad publicity, then yes, I do bad publicity.  I also think that @Newyear newhair Should have more respect for people like me, because if he had been in my place, he would have done too, "bad publicity for Cinik".

Hahahaha .... I was simply congratulating pauls on his 12 month result and the bad review I was on about was pomloe’s in which he went on and on about his bad result without showing any proof. I understand Cinik will have bad results aswel as good and it may well  be Russian roulette with certain clinics, but the forum needs pictures so they can make there own mind up. 
@egy nobody mentioned you, but your also a little paranoid judging by your reply.

Its just nice to see good results, especially at a clinic I went to, which gives me confidence that mine will turn out great aswel ( which it has so far luckily ).

44 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

Hahahaha .... I was simply congratulating pauls on his 12 month result and the bad review I was on about was pomloe’s in which he went on and on about his bad result without showing any proof. I understand Cinik will have bad results aswel as good and it may well  be Russian roulette with certain clinics, but the forum needs pictures so they can make there own mind up. 
@egy nobody mentioned you, but your also a little paranoid judging by your reply.

Its just nice to see good results, especially at a clinic I went to, which gives me confidence that mine will turn out great aswel ( which it has so far luckily ).

I don't want to "dirty" the thread of @Pauls to which I renew my congratulations for the result obtained, no paranoia, but @Newyear newhairI would like to see you in my place.  Greetings

Hey guys it’s totally cool. No need for animosity between us. We’ve spoke in the past @Egy and you’ve told me your full story on the history for you with Cinik, also I’d like to congratulate @Newyear newhair after reading his thread and wish him luck for his future growth. @Egy I wouldn’t have thought for a minute  @Newyear newhair was speaking about you directly and your story didn’t even cross my mind, at the end of the day as you say Cinik is a hair mill and he’s gonna have good and bad story’s here and there, we all know the risk when we land in Turkey. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 6:02 PM, Egy said:

I do agree with you 100% on all the above.

1. HAIR Mill

2. No scalp checkup No tool No microscope

3. The taken blood is only for PRP they check nothing about deficiencies or anything.

4. Cinik maybe spend 5 or 10 min in a quick minute to check the Loss and donor with his Comb tool.

5. Technician do 100% of the work.

6. I had poor results so far 18 month after procedure. I am putting the fault on his technician. I do have Very Oily Scalp maybe that's the cause of my poor growth.

Thanks

Worst of all is the dishonesty and unethical practices from Cinik and his team. The aftercare response Is absolutely nothing, especially if you are raising problems and complications about your hair transplant. You are talking to a sales team anyway on WhatsApp no "medical teams".

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Maballack said:

I do agree with you 100% on all the above.

1. HAIR Mill

2. No scalp checkup No tool No microscope

3. The taken blood is only for PRP they check nothing about deficiencies or anything.

4. Cinik maybe spend 5 or 10 min in a quick minute to check the Loss and donor with his Comb tool.

5. Technician do 100% of the work.

6. I had poor results so far 18 month after procedure. I am putting the fault on his technician. I do have Very Oily Scalp maybe that's the cause of my poor growth.

Thanks

I encourage you to create your own thread, this thread is meant for OP’s results. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Well 1 year since I visited Dr Cinik and I’m absolutely over the moon with the results.

@Pauls congratulations! That's what every patient strives for regardless of the doctor! Can I ask you are you still on finasteride 0.5 MWF? If so have you found that it has helped your hair in the donor area in terms of thickness, etc?