Dr Cinik 14/07/20 - 4200 graphs

Pauls

1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks for the update! How is your friend doing that got his done at the same time? Good you can support each other through this.

@Blower I don’t think has updated his as yet but I’m sure he will at some point. 

6 hours ago, Pauls said:

Well it’s exactly 2 months since I went to Istanbul for my HT. All the shredding has stopped now and I’m starting to see some growth like baby hair. I’ve had the back and sides cut twice since the procedure but obviously nothing touched on top, I know I’ve got a hell of a long way to go but week by week in different lights I’m starting to see different parts of the transplanted hairs change. Im taking Biotin and multi vitamins provided by Dr Cinik , I also take Pumpkin seed oil capsules and Propecia 0.5mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

5BBA0889-6E5E-456B-B2EB-939B4AC2EAEB.jpeg

BE07BE93-0552-4853-B0CF-A8A4D118D6D6.jpeg

2E38A83F-A68A-48F9-89B2-A89E83223FF9.jpeg

Off to a fantastic start, man! It’s looking great and you can already start to imagine how the end product is going to be! Really digging the hairline you have going on and think you are really going to like how it looks when it’s all filled in!

Keep up the great attitude!

3 hours ago, Bax said:

Off to a fantastic start, man! It’s looking great and you can already start to imagine how the end product is going to be! Really digging the hairline you have going on and think you are really going to like how it looks when it’s all filled in!

Keep up the great attitude!

Cheers Bax, I’m hoping so. I think I’m at the stage now where I can’t be bothered hiding it with a hat , just trying to forget about it until I walk passed a mirror!! 

6 hours ago, Pauls said:

Cheers Bax, I’m hoping so. I think I’m at the stage now where I can’t be bothered hiding it with a hat , just trying to forget about it until I walk passed a mirror!! 

That’s the best way to do it or else you’ll be hyper focusing on it every day haha!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

3 month update....

Everything seems to be going according to plan, I’m starting to see the new baby hairs getting more density about them, when I’m in certain lights it can look like I’ve got a full head of hair haha!! A long long way to go and very early days yet I know, so onwards and upwards.  

E21B94EB-D436-4380-AEE4-C665BBBFBAA0.jpeg

6F63BCA8-41D2-4282-BF77-DE19A9F54FE9.jpeg

C632167E-F62A-45B3-8B55-D80C043B12E7.jpeg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Should all start to kick off soon! Your coming out of the worse part (ugly ducking stage) from here on out it’s the best part 😀

Thanks for your reply John, I’m looking forward to what’s ahead, hopefully more improvement by Xmas. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pauls said:

3 month update....

Everything seems to be going according to plan, I’m starting to see the new baby hairs getting more density about them, when I’m in certain lights it can look like I’ve got a full head of hair haha!! A long long way to go and very early days yet I know, so onwards and upwards.  

E21B94EB-D436-4380-AEE4-C665BBBFBAA0.jpeg

6F63BCA8-41D2-4282-BF77-DE19A9F54FE9.jpeg

C632167E-F62A-45B3-8B55-D80C043B12E7.jpeg

Fantastic man! Great progress for the 3 month mark! Ugly duckling phase is almost over. I found things really came together for myself at month 4, which is when I started styling my hair as well! Hopefully you got some nice locks for Christmas!

17 hours ago, Bax said:

Fantastic man! Great progress for the 3 month mark! Ugly duckling phase is almost over. I found things really came together for myself at month 4, which is when I started styling my hair as well! Hopefully you got some nice locks for Christmas!

Cheers Bax, I’m hoping so. I’ll be glad when the density improves more but I’m happy so far only being 3 months in. 

2 hours ago, marunos said:

Glad to see the results look so good!

How was your experience with anesthesia process? did you use needle free anesthesia?

Yes I went with needle free. The first 10/15 min is a little uncomfortable as you never know when they are gonna hit you with it but once you’ve had a few you don’t feel a thing. I would definitely recommend having the needle free. The whole procedure went as good as it possibly could do as you’ll probably read many more Cinik patients say the same. 

1 hour ago, Baboon said:

Nice progress👍🏻😊, next 1-2 months will be interesting to follow

Yes I’m looking forward to that. In a fairness I got the Mrs to take the photos I’ve posted but in my opinion and looking in the mirror it looks so much better. The photos don’t seem to do it the best of justice, I’ve never been very photogenic.!! Haha. 

On 10/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, Pauls said:

Yes I’m looking forward to that. In a fairness I got the Mrs to take the photos I’ve posted but in my opinion and looking in the mirror it looks so much better. The photos don’t seem to do it the best of justice, I’ve never been very photogenic.!! Haha. 

She’s doing great as photographer👍🏻😊. Yes, agree, it’s difficult to capture true content or results by taking photos. Some people prefer instead to make video capturing to have more alive, moving pictures. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Baboon said:

She’s doing great as photographer👍🏻😊. Yes, agree, it’s difficult to capture true content or results by taking photos. Some people prefer instead to make video capturing to have more alive, moving pictures. 

Maybe a Christmas special then !! Haha 📹

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same procedure with the same doctor. It all happens quick when it happens. I went through a rough ugly duckling phase and then BOOM I was astounded with the growth

it’s going to happen for you as well.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...