Dr Cinik 14/07/20 - 4200 graphs

Pauls

@Pauls Were you on finasteride/pumpkin seed oil capsules before the HT? I spent a year taking pumpkin seed oil capsules and then switched to finasteride a year later after not seeing much results. Im curious how much pumpkin seed oil capsules help besides just finasteride alone

Sorry for not updating sooner I just thought it would be better to leave it a while. Well I’m just over 5 months and all seems pretty good to me. Most of the growth came around month 4 and then the density just got better week by week. I’ve carried on getting the back and sides shaved as normal and according to my hairdresser he can hardly notice in the donor area compared to the 1st couple of months. I’ve had the recipient area cut once as the ends looked a little split. 
I’ve pictured bellow the shampoo and conditioner I’m using but I would say the shampoo can leave it a little dry at times. I use both Biotin and pumpkin seed oil twice daily along with Propecia 0.5 MWF. 

91D1EF85-875A-4DE1-8A6B-8B928D8A012C.jpeg

EC74D292-AF24-49F5-99E1-EFB367708126.jpeg

F75240D3-1883-4AC8-851A-612ACE2670DB.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/27/2020 at 3:34 PM, cloudyhaze said:

@Pauls Were you on finasteride/pumpkin seed oil capsules before the HT? I spent a year taking pumpkin seed oil capsules and then switched to finasteride a year later after not seeing much results. Im curious how much pumpkin seed oil capsules help besides just finasteride alone

I did 6 months on generic Finasteride prior to having the HT and found I got a few sides, I didn’t bother with the pumpkin seed oil until after the HT along with just 0.5mg MWF of Propecia. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

At only four months @Pauls your results so far look fantastic! Your donor area in previous pics looks very good too! You appear to have struck it lucky and I look forward to your further updates. Looking like a home run in one pass. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Coady said:

What’s it like over top ?

Getting better as the time passes, I can no longer see my scalp when I stood under the bathroom spot light when using the mirror, I’ll get a photo uploaded. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Pauls said:

6 Month update. Very happy with everything apart from I’ve gone a little grey👨🏼‍🦳

7E7AE3C8-98CF-4837-AED8-E27C98F67262.jpeg

797EB207-7691-4D07-93FE-357C73217476.jpeg

Looks great!

And a little salt and pepper looks great on you! Very distinguished!

• 3 months later...

I’ve not been on for a while but I thought I’d update. 10 months since I had my HT with Dr Cinik and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I know some of you perfectionist will have your opinions / faults but for the price I paid and how it’s changed my life personally it’s the best couple of grand I’ve ever spent. 

932C4120-5939-4D17-8AB2-AC3DC9C94DFB.jpeg

5D482769-0584-4759-B359-A5BEC4B2B3EB.jpeg

• Like 2