FUT session with Dr. Diep 3500-4000 grafts

Cahustler

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You should slick it back, it will definitely cover the crown. I mean the front looks legit. You’ve definitely turned back the hands of time. Glad you came back and updated us. Hope everything starts to turn around for you. I hope the government will help out more than $600. Thats not even a fraction of rent in California. 

i hope so because Newsome already said he will extend the stay at home order.

Can you comment on the question where if FUE can cover FUT scar?

that way maybe kill 2 birds with one stone? fill in crown and cover scar

Edited by Cahustler

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Cahustler said:

i hope so because Newsome already said he will extend the stay at home order.

Can you comment on the question where if FUE can cover FUT scar?

that way maybe kill 2 birds with one stone?

It can cover the scar, but do you wanna waste grafts on the scar? It honestly doesn’t look bad. But if you’re seriously considering doing the crown, it can be done. 

Don’t get me started on Newsom. It pisses me off how the service industry has been affected by all of this, today I was jampacked in a macys, but I can’t enjoy a glass of wine or a beer outside? Ridiculous. Anyway I’m sorry man, I have loved ones personally affected by this. It’s hard for us all, especially in California.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It can cover the scar, but do you wanna waste grafts on the scar? It honestly doesn’t look bad. But if you’re seriously considering doing the crown, it can be done. 

Don’t get me started on Newsom. It pisses me off how the service industry has been affected by all of this, today I was jampacked in a macys, but I can’t enjoy a glass of wine or a beer outside? Ridiculous. Anyway I’m sorry man, I have loved ones personally affected by this. It’s hard for us all, especially in California.

i would have to see how much grafts is needed for the scar.  i also thought of pigments on the scar..

in case some day i want a crew cut

• Administrators

last question of the day..

who is the current FUE king for the crown nowadays?

still H and W? not sure when we can travel again..

if west coast who is your man? please post your opinions

For your case, to finish it off, I’d say Eugenix. Get FUE plus BHT the scar. It’ll be affordable as well. I’m fairly certain Diep would be willing to give you a return patient discount. Something to consider as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

For your case, to finish it off, I’d say Eugenix. Get FUE plus BHT the scar. It’ll be affordable as well. I’m fairly certain Diep would be willing to give you a return patient discount. Something to consider as well.

haha i am not sure bout Diep discount..he would not knock that $100 off the shot...

yes you all mentioned Eugenix ...and yes ive watched many videos ..i might hit up my Indian buddy to go with me

some day...i dont have any BHT so that wont work??? = lol, except pubic hairs..

• Administrators

haha i am not sure bout Diep discount..he would not knock that $100 off the shot...

yes you all mentioned Eugenix ...and yes ive watched many videos ..i might hit up my Indian buddy to go with me

some day...i dont have any BHT so that wont work??? = lol, except pubic hairs..

😂 well you should set up a year end consultation. My friend went recently. I think he may be receptive. Eugenix is definitely on my radar for the crown. But we’ll have to wait for all this covid stuff to end. You should try and slick your hair back and post a pic. 

• Like 1

View my thread

😂 well you should set up a year end consultation. My friend went recently. I think he may be receptive. Eugenix is definitely on my radar for the crown. But we’ll have to wait for all this covid stuff to end. You should try and slick your hair back and post a pic. 

i will do that, my hair was all slicked up until it got too long and now its tilted down.

i am curious what eugenix can do for me? might hit you up on that...they are in India yeah?

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Cahustler said:

i will do that, my hair was all slicked up until it got too long and now its tilted down.

i am curious what eugenix can do for me? might hit you up on that...they are in India yeah?

Yea in India. But definitely quality. Eager to see some pics of your hair slicked back. 

View my thread

I agree with slicking it back and having Eugenix on the radar if you ever want to finish off the crown 👏

Im of a similar age and looking for the one last procedure.... BHT from Eugenix..

your hair has come on loads since your last pics ! Still have more time left for further growth/thickening and Maturing. Especially the crown. 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Looks amazing man, couldn’t be happier for you. You’ve come a long way from looking like this 

7A0D9FAA-161E-4A9E-8858-6EE92CCC682A.png

• Sad 1

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

@Cahustler this is fantastic!!

I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do an FUE into the crown and scar if that’s your preference.

I’ve heard more often that not that the crown takes much longer to grow in due to lower blood circulation up there. I know there are quite a few results posted where the crown blows up within the first year but my understanding is that it takes some people a full 18 months to see results. I’m sure you’ll see some continued results up until 18 months but I doubt it’ll be what you’re looking for. That’s just my two cents.

Your frontal third looks stellar! Congratulations!

• Like 3

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Steeeve said:

@Cahustler this is fantastic!!

I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t do an FUE into the crown and scar if that’s your preference.

I’ve heard more often that not that the crown takes much longer to grow in due to lower blood circulation up there. I know there are quite a few results posted where the crown blows up within the first year but my understanding is that it takes some people a full 18 months to see results. I’m sure you’ll see some continued results up until 18 months but I doubt it’ll be what you’re looking for. That’s just my two cents.

Your frontal third looks stellar! Congratulations!

^This is true! the crown takes around 18 months to fully grow. It will improve, but I definitely think another HT is necessary to be completed. 

• Like 2

View my thread

SO during this time Ive had all the time to think whether or not if i would do it again..

I must say i am glad i went through with it, although i was hoping this was a one shot procedure for me.

it is obviously not the case, not realizing or (accepting) my hair loss was a lot worse than what the mirror tells me.

I must admit i am still not willing or wanting to take pics of my crown. Looking at the the front tells me i am doing just

fine. With that said, I will go in with an open mind for a possible future crown procedure but of course this would not be

the time because of financial situation and i really want to give it a few more months to maximize growth or at least hope

the meds are actually doing its thing. I am more than 50% content with my current status but I will at least probably get

a consultation and see what my options are...I am willing to accept your feedbacks as to whether or not you would get

another...if i was any younger i would probably want to be more willing

• Like 2

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Cahustler said:

SO during this time Ive had all the time to think whether or not if i would do it again..

I must say i am glad i went through with it, although i was hoping this was a one shot procedure for me.

it is obviously not the case, not realizing or (accepting) my hair loss was a lot worse than what the mirror tells me.

I must admit i am still not willing or wanting to take pics of my crown. Looking at the the front tells me i am doing just

fine. With that said, I will go in with an open mind for a possible future crown procedure but of course this would not be

the time because of financial situation and i really want to give it a few more months to maximize growth or at least hope

the meds are actually doing its thing. I am more than 50% content with my current status but I will at least probably get

a consultation and see what my options are...I am willing to accept your feedbacks as to whether or not you would get

another...if i was any younger i would probably want to be more willing

Try some hair fibers, that might be your best option. Cheap, quick, and effective. Slicking your hair back will cover your crown. My crown is similar to yours, and when I slick it back it looks decent. 

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Try some hair fibers, that might be your best option. Cheap, quick, and effective. Slicking your hair back will cover your crown. My crown is similar to yours, and when I slick it back it looks decent. 

Really ? I thought you have a full crown by now.. mind showing some pics? Before and after slick back?

5 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

in your first couple pictures you have noticeable shock loss below your scar. has this returned to normal? mine looks very similar at 2months and I’m trying to remain calm/patient

If you can show me which pic you’re talking about I’ll take a pic for you.. and yes I did notice some shock loss during the process

Edited by Cahustler