FUT session with Dr. Diep 3500-4000 grafts

Cahustler

On 12/26/2020 at 6:56 PM, hairlossPA said:

in your first couple pictures you have noticeable shock loss below your scar. has this returned to normal? mine looks very similar at 2months and I’m trying to remain calm/patient

Sorry took a few days but here it is. 
decided to take the pics myself.

I don’t see any shock loss anymore .

do you? Sometimes you guys see things I don’t but then again I can’t see up close ..bad eyes

86C03236-C235-48BA-BA3F-5131D239C890.jpeg

• Administrators

You should slick your hair back and post some pictures. I’d love to see how it looks. I don’t see any signs of shock loss in the scar. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You should slick your hair back and post some pictures. I’d love to see how it looks. I don’t see any signs of shock loss in the scar. 

What do you recommend?

I haven’t done it before, pomade?

hair spray? It’s funny I say this but I guess I hadn’t had any hair to slick back during these years 😂 

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, Cahustler said:

What do you recommend?

I haven’t done it before, pomade?

hair spray? It’s funny I say this but I guess I hadn’t had any hair to slick back during these years 😂 

😂 true haha. 

Give layrite a shot. It’s water based so it washes out easy and doesn’t make your hair greasy. A little goes a long way. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
On 12/27/2020 at 12:34 AM, Cahustler said:

In the meantime here are some I found back in November, so around 8months post. I was trying to dye my hair burgundy but it didn’t work on black hair . I’m finally understanding the phrase “illusion of density”

966009B0-A0C8-4D2E-ADB0-628B44D37C15.jpeg

C493F57C-F401-4E79-BFB9-AAE52387D5CA.jpeg

CB5C17AD-694D-4447-ADD3-703E83C81E97.jpeg

I missed these pictures, the second one looks amazing. You should try and style your hair like that, I know it’s hair dye, but it looks good.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

We need an update on your hair and your life man haha we're way overdue

View my thread

• Administrators
Just now, Cahustler said:

Just outta shower

E2855D70-5E80-46B0-8759-A75697E24C64.jpeg

EE705C56-D5C3-4B97-B567-2D43ED408D22.jpeg

22C4713D-13C5-4C27-8E2F-74F3B090D3B7.jpeg

We gotta pin you down and take out some hair, Dr. Diep gave you too much hahaha. I remember back in the earlier thread you had to use concealer for your zoom dates, no need for that now.

• Thanks 1

View my thread

• Administrators

You're definitely a perfect example of a slow grower, I remember at 5 months it still looked somewhat the same, but man at a year it looks even better than it did last month. I suspect you will keep looking better until 18 months. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

Who cares how long it took, man! You’re here!!! You made it!! Congratulations!! This is 🔥🔥🔥!!

How’s that crown looking?

I agree with Melvin. You’re probably going to continue to see changes until 18 months. Maybe longer. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Who cares how long it took, man! You’re here!!! You made it!! Congratulations!! This is 🔥🔥🔥!!

How’s that crown looking?

I agree with Melvin. You’re probably going to continue to see changes until 18 months. Maybe longer. 

Slow and steady wins the race @Cahustler in first place 🥇 

View my thread

• Administrators
On 1/4/2021 at 4:37 PM, Cahustler said:

Sorry took a few days but here it is. 
decided to take the pics myself.

I don’t see any shock loss anymore .

do you? Sometimes you guys see things I don’t but then again I can’t see up close ..bad eyes

86C03236-C235-48BA-BA3F-5131D239C890.jpeg

On 2/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, stephcurry30 said:

This is a ridiculous result. How does the scar and crown look like?

He shared a picture a few months ago

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

@Cahustlerdid you ever buy the pomade? 

View my thread

• 5 months later...

want to say hi to everyone and I would be willing to answer any questions and my honest opinion on my personal procedure and journey

i will have a 18-19 months update soon...i will dye my hair this or next week..

here are a couple i just took after waking up

18mos 1.JPG

18 mos2.JPG

• Like 2

i stopped all minoxidil and never even tried the dutasteride that the doctor prescribed.

so i use nothing on my hair currently.

I hadnt cut the front of my hair since the HT...its so long dangling in my eye that it turned wavy lol

Edited by Cahustler
  • Like 1

One of the reason I have not been active is because I had to tackle another problem..

I just had cataract surgery in one eye and I am a little disappointed in the result..

my vision was not the best these past years..

if anyone here has recently done Cataract surgery or going to have it done soon please chime in

Edited by Cahustler
  • Like 1