FUT session with Dr. Diep 3500-4000 grafts

Cahustler

Looks good man ! 

8 hours ago, Cahustler said:

Day 69... had to post because that’s one of my favorite number . Not sure if there is anything new growth because I look at my hair few times a day so it’s the same to me everyday ... zits are not going away... I do use antibiotic ointment but still .... any other advice? Sometimes it itches so much I want to rip out the scalp , so I have to limit minoxidil...the minoxidil makes it worse

C349D732-5FFF-4489-B04D-AB307DBF0B1E.jpeg

Is the itch in the donor or recipient or both? I get it itching in my recipient since early on and I’m wondering if it can be harmful to the grafts.

• Administrators

You’re definitely getting a lot of pimples, call Dieps office to get something prescribed.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, HTHope said:

Is the itch in the donor or recipient or both? I get it itching in my recipient since early on and I’m wondering if it can be harmful to the grafts.

actually its both areas but i want to say the donor itches because of the healing process

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, Cahustler said:

Day 91 wow 😯 time flies under quarantine 

2D128109-18DB-4733-935B-463939C607CB.jpeg

Looking good bro, turning the corner. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 hours ago, Cahustler said:

Day 91 wow 😯 time flies under quarantine 

2D128109-18DB-4733-935B-463939C607CB.jpeg

Looking good cahustler! 

• Thanks 1

Tried out DermMatch the other day.

took me about 10 mins. Due to my zits I find it a lil uncomfortable but overall tolerable. I took off the cap and people thought I had a new haircut hairstyle.

im not sure if I can date with it because it’s basically a tint and it runs off your palm when you run you hands thru the hair.

overall I think it’s cool and better than fibers. Especially being able to work the hairline

CC9DD104-6361-4CD5-9868-0AE2A36BC6FB.jpeg

Edited by Cahustler
  • Like 1

Hairs looking good man!!!

hows the scar looking ?

Edited by Tbcruz

Scar was covered then I went to the salon and she shaved me off. It’s showing now but she said it won’t show next week. And she’s cut hair for a few FUT fools. I’ll trust her word and if it still shows next month I’m firing her

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wrong thread. Lol

Edited by Tbcruz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey sorry been out of action a bit, 

here are 4+ months updates .

im not sure if my crown will ever grow although it’s only 4 months ... still it’s depressing looking at it ... I do feel stubbles all over the head and ideally it will all come out soon... feedbacks are definitely helpful for people to keep posting so I don’t feel like I’m talking to myself ... I hate that my salon gal keep shaving my head ... I would like to to grow out and cover the scar.. I have been I. Touch with a few who had FUT and the scar is undetected ...

6424FA1D-5D59-4323-AF4B-91B4EE41A9F0.jpeg

F606C7CF-2BFC-4E58-9EC0-4615F5FA065F.jpeg

E8AB4222-CA6F-4FA3-82F3-0B58AD1E0BB3.jpeg

7BBE4D48-D5C1-4A82-86C5-3BD140FD81A3.jpeg

52F0A632-3560-4C22-AC89-82C85DCB714F.jpeg

0E4D928D-0618-40F2-B8C6-8ED8B7A4D9FB.jpeg

Don’t lose faith bro.. it’s only 4 months!! You’ll be fine after 6th month.

i think your scat looks great tbh.. it just looks a little red that’s it 

Edited by Tbcruz
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Yeah, patience is the hardest part of this journey. My doctor was really patient with me. Ha! You’re about to turn a corner, though. The next few months are going to be really exciting for you!

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Cahustler i have just read through your thread and you are going to be kicking goals with both feet in the coming months! I gotta say that I found your thread both honest and very funny at times mate! I'm looking forward to your continuing results over the coming months as your hair continues to go from strength to strength! You're out of the ugly duckling phase and now just trust in the process. All the best!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

Cahustler i have just read through your thread and you are going to be kicking goals with both feet in the coming months! I gotta say that I found your thread both honest and very funny at times mate! I'm looking forward to your continuing results over the coming months as your hair continues to go from strength to strength! You're out of the ugly duckling phase and now just trust in the process. All the best!

thanks for the response , I try not to hold back...I will trust the process as many would say, but there are definitely times when I’m not so sure. I do want to say it does look better in person, the camera with lights are so honestly brutal 

This process is like a roller coaster.. some days your like it’s happening and others your like wtf. 

• Administrators

4 months is way too early to lose faith, the hair is growing, and the scar looks good. Please keep us updated on your progress, it’s looking better.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

I’m beginning to believe Dermatch is the way to go as far as concealers ..it took  me about 3 mins , having Quite a bit of existing hairs definitely help. A friend asked today if I did something to my hair... I never told him about the HT so I just sent him a link to dermatch . Although I still do not believe you should start dating without telling her about it, best come clean. 

I do have a question for the community, has anyone heard of Minoxidilmax? They sell topical finasteride and seemed to have been around for a while. I want to be on finasteride to boost my 4-6 months growth.

i started oral finasteride every other day yesterday but feeling skeptical. If minoxidilmax is legit I might just pull the trigger and get on it for the upcoming months. I made my own topical but I’m not sure if it works

BE268703-CA54-44F1-BD4C-1202726F4E0B.jpeg

• Administrators

Never heard of minoxidil max, but the name itself is making me skeptical.

View my thread