5 Months

voxman

Here are a couple of 5 month update photos.

First one was a towel dry this a.m. and the next a wet comb back.

I'm really encouraged with my progress and the difference these two HT's have had on my hair. From where I was to where I am (and going) it was $ well spent.

Hey all, I got my 1st TP at 64 years old so those of you who don't think you will care past 50, think again!

fresh.jpg.7312db85646a162d656383b405818a35.jpg

5b32eeacdb490_combedwetback.jpg.775389e699da866116d3fc9a44cac9f8.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Thanks Gang. Yes I am feeling great!

Also, maybe a quick glance of my past 30 months is in order to illustrate what 'could be' for someone like me.

5b32eead021c4_2014V2016.thumb.jpg.7833b6f1d7ced556f0d909a7a9d386f8.jpg

I can see why you are satisfied, the result is very good, great improvement and congratulations, but is it enough to care? Do you get laid more than bald guys? For myself i think a partial restoration would just make it worse, i met girls who like bald but none who said "i love half-bald".

I can see why you are satisfied, the result is very good, great improvement and congratulations, but is it enough to care? Do you get laid more than bald guys? For myself i think a partial restoration would just make it worse, i met girls who like bald but none who said "i love half-bald".

Maybe its not about lady and definitly not "half bald".Its suit him perfect for his age.I would like that iam in his shoes as 64 year old man

Awesomeee. The slicked back style looks great on you. And at only 5 months out, it's only further and further up from here. :cool:

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Maybe its not about lady and definitly not "half bald".Its suit him perfect for his age.I would like that iam in his shoes as 64 year old man

Marek, i looked at your blogpost and photos. The fact that you started losing hair at age 20 or before, combined with your photos, could indicate you may not suffer from inherited hairloss at all. Before you do anything about the hair you should talk to your doctor about the possibility of a thyroid disorder (like hyperthyroidism) or various other metabolic disorder, take some blood tests and ECG, if your doctor find a problem and successfully treat it your hair will come back by itself. Everyone who loses hair long before age 30 should always look for a medical reason first: Treat the cause, not the symptom.

Sure, we can pretend its not about girls, and why dont we add a frog, a princess and a fairy godmother to the story while we are at it.

So instructive.

Okay *plunke* I get it - my results are summarily dismissed by you because they don't meet your standards of what a hair transplant result should be.

We can't all get the Brad Pitt look and 20year old hairline though ,as evidenced by the many good posters who have undergone a procedure (or two) and then who subject themselves to review, comment, and scrutiny by the members of this forum.

So what's your story? This is a Hair Restoration Social Network Forum - you obviously came on here for a reason.

Digging the combed back look. It is very a very classy style. I sometimes with I didn't have quite as aggressive hairline so I could have that look in my 60's. Your priorities change as you age and a 30 year old may want 8k grafts whereas the same man at 60 would be very happy with half that. Or, an older man can get away with looking good with a higher hairline and have the advantage of it being packed more dense..

There is a definite advantage on many levels of being an older guy and getting a transplant. The only draw back are if you end up being a modern to low norwood and you had to wait 30 years to get the hair you want.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looking good!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Another thumbs-up here for combed back style. Looks so natural. Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Digging the combed back look. It is very a very classy style. I sometimes with I didn't have quite as aggressive hairline so I could have that look in my 60's. Your priorities change as you age and a 30 year old may want 8k grafts whereas the same man at 60 would be very happy with half that. Or, an older man can get away with looking good with a higher hairline and have the advantage of it being packed more dense..

There is a definite advantage on many levels of being an older guy and getting a transplant. The only draw back are if you end up being a modern to low norwood and you had to wait 30 years to get the hair you want.

I agree. Another option to consider may be a hair system for those who have higher expectations. I'm a big fan of some of the results over at NWL.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Sure, we can pretend its not about girls, and why dont we add a frog, a princess and a fairy godmother to the story while we are at it.

Completely classless post. This is a support forum and these posts are ridiculous. Voxman your hair looks great don't listen to garbage like this.

Vox, congrats on current result. You still have many months left of growth and maturation left...Plunke, this is a support forum, no need to be negative. Hair loss sufferers have it hard enough