One Year Results Dr. Tejinder Bhatti 2412 FUE (Glorious Bed Head!)

So last week I celebrated the one year anniversary of my hair transplant with recommended hair transplant surgeon Dr. Tejinder Bhatti in Chandigarh, India.

Thanks go out to everyone who has followed my progress and reached out to me for more information about my experience! It's no secret or surprise that I've been over the moon with my results.

Today I decided to depart from my usual combed look and share pics of my glorious bed head. This is typically what my hair looks like when I wake up in the morning and, after many years of having very little up top, it's great to wake up to an unruly mop. The only product in my hair is some leave-in conditioner I put in the night before.

I love my hairline. It looks great slicked back or brushed forward or combed to the left or right. I no longer have to strategically style the hair in the corners to compensate for an overly receded hairline.

I'm pleased with the overall density achieved by the plan we agreed on though it can appear thin behind the hairline.

Hair is done! Now I just need to deal with he 15+ lbs I put on this past year!

To see the full review of my procedure and follow my progress over the past year you can check out my original thread here, Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015

Or, check out my hair loss website (link in signature) to see where it all began.

Front.thumb.JPG.3cb2b93d816b57ca4a37e6bb747dae7d.JPG

5b32eb756e041_LeftHairline.thumb.JPG.7440a675b17ea4b3080acca662e304fb.JPG

5b32eb75923ba_RightHairline.thumb.JPG.6a0a7ead6383f05df8d2fb91931c0b28.JPG

5b32eb75aff32_LeftSide.JPG.ff72b101d4dd50c81538956cfc5cf99c.JPG

5b32eb75c1980_RightSide.JPG.dbc6132d82b05a9ddc91f2c8077ae018.JPG

5b32eb760105f_TopFront.JPG.52efee19c5872adea205879346ebb4ad.JPG

Top.thumb.jpg.fe88988d2dcf830743e2d5b7725b701e.jpg

Edited by David - Moderator

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

David Bieber!

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

Looks real good for the amount he did. Do you think you'll ever address behind the hairline?

Do people you don't know ever look at your hairline (wondering eyes)?

You've come a very long way!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looks real good for the amount he did. Do you think you'll ever address behind the hairline?

Do people you don't know ever look at your hairline (wondering eyes)?

You've come a very long way!

I don't know if I"ll ever address the area behind the hairline but I'll never say never. I could happen. Currently I'm not highly motivated and there are other aspects of my life and physique that I'd prefer to concentrate on.

I don't recall seeing many eyes wandering to my hairline since before my first hair transplant when people would scope out my balding melon. To be fair, my hairline is only exposed about a third of the time. Most of the time my hair is brushed forward but I have no reservations about exposing it.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

I should point out again that I'll be turning 48 in the next few months so a thinner overall appearance is not out of line. But, I may play around with some concealers just for the fun of it.

Truly, I couldn't be happier with what I have.

Edited by David - Moderator

@Indi9, thatoldchestnut, sutureless, home1212

Thanks for all the support guys!

David Bieber!

:) I'll take it!

Hairline looks great. Pleased for you

Your "bed head" looks great:) Very happy for you. Thank you for meticulously sharing your HT journey with the HRN community.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Looking great Dave. Very natural result.

It seems that the first two surgeries you had did not produce great yield. The third one really fixed it up.

Thanks adonix! My first surgery definitely results in subpar yield. The second turned out much better but I always dreamed of a more youthful hairline like the one I have now.

Hi David, you seem to have mirrored my own progress and now your hair looks fantastic.

Again, it's been a pleasure viewing your updates and sharing in your delight.

Looks great, what is the major city that you have to fly to? I'm just trying to decide between India and Turkey and wanted to factor in the costs as well.

Thanks

Hi Kian, the major cities you can fly into include Delhi, Mumbai and Amritsar, from there you should be able to get a connecting flight to Chandigarh. If you are flying to Delhi or Amritsar, there is always the option of taking the Darling Buds taxi which will take about 5 hours, an experience in itself, but can be too much after coming of a long flight. The connecting flight should take no more than an hour.

Chandigarh airport is new and just opened late last year, there will be connecting flights from Dubai amongst other airports in the near future if not already, I will double check.

Looks great .

I also like that you've come up with a new genre of post op photos - the bedhead style . I like it !

Let's make this a thing! :)

Looks great, what is the major city that you have to fly to? I'm just trying to decide between India and Turkey and wanted to factor in the costs as well.

Thanks

I flew into Delhi and was picked up at the airport by one of the Darling Buds drivers. The ride is long but, as a first time visitor to India, I found it interesting to people watch along the way and there's plenty of time for a nap.

Hi David, you seem to have mirrored my own progress and now your hair looks fantastic.

Again, it's been a pleasure viewing your updates and sharing in your delight.

Thanks Shera! Much appreciated.

Hi David,

Your one year results look quite fantastic. Many congratulations !

I am considering a procedure with Dr. Bhatti and I am hoping mine would be as good as yours.

Enjoy your new hair ? Do you feel any significant loss or change in appearance of the donor area ?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin

Hi David,

Your one year results look quite fantastic. Many congratulations !

I am considering a procedure with Dr. Bhatti and I am hoping mine would be as good as yours.

Enjoy your new hair ? Do you feel any significant loss or change in appearance of the donor area ?

Thanks and regards,

Sachin

Thanks! It's hard to recall what the donor area felt like prior to FUE but it certainly doesn't feel or look thin in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few days before the 13 month anniversary of my last hair transplant. Grabbed the wife's blow dryer today and put in some gel. Thought I'd share the outcome. Overall I was very happy with the look but I see I needed to brush it out a bit on the right side. It was a little goopy. Also, it's been a few weeks since I last colored my hair. Trying to let it grow out a bit now and see what's possible.

IMG_0462.JPG.5a395f5ecc3e331df76a7fda61382331.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG.b0912b3867bb9e242369388a41d8a464.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG.1404752c2399004e2b7527817f7e2ad7.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG.95c29d549682aae13c22b9737db6099c.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG.ae27cfd759e46e53995f46fab0c3637d.JPG

Looks great David.

Full head of hair which looks natural and well maintained. Cannot make out any difference in donor area neither can I see any scars....great going!, congratulations to both yourself and Dr.Bhatti for excellent job.

One question though - do you see any normal hair shedding on day to day basis when u comb your hair?. Asking this because some people on the forum have reported accelerated hair loss at one and two years post surgery. I assume that there will be natural hair shedding based on hair cycle just like any native hair would do hairs which are transplanted will naturally shed and be growing again.

Wonder what is the normal after a HT with regards to natural hair fall.

My Thread: